NOT SO FAST TRUMPKINS

palmerreport.com/politics/no-pennsylvania-recount-effort-isnt-yes-mainstream-media-lying/359/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-totals-update-day-2-3-1-returns-two-latest-info-news-live-michigan/
mobile.twitter.com/weezmgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"WE NEED MORE MONEY SO THEY CAN FIND NOTHING CHANGED... AGAIN."
>jill "the bank accounts dyin" stein

So.. the mainstream is lying? But... I thought anything that wasn't mainstream was fake news? Who should I believe, Sup Forums? I'm ready to donate all of my savings to Stein if it will stop that madman Drumpf from winning and saving 2016.

We have all met an annoying old jewish hag like jill stein at some point in our life.

Leave it to a "stein" to fool people out of their hardcore money.

you do realize that the Wisconsin recount has found more votes for trump right?

>palmerreport

>palmerreport.com
fake news

Not really, just significantly less votes for Hillary.

He literally gained 3 votes on her and its still 22,000 in his favor. Its over CTR, youre finished.

If Trump was getting blasted in a recount, the media would be on it like flies on shit. The fact that they aren't talking about it means we have very little to worry about.

>mainstream media
>lying
really does get your noggin joggin

????

>even lefties are saying the MSM is fake news
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-totals-update-day-2-3-1-returns-two-latest-info-news-live-michigan/

1 post by this id

you know what to do for shills posts

aaaaand the shitpost goes into the thrash

Actually a Trump supporters. Just found it funny that libs are even saying MSM is fake news.

Also this guy keeps spamming it on twatter as his last hope

mobile.twitter.com/weezmgk

RARE

Yawn kys

Bill Palmer is a fag

If the mainstream media is lying to us about the recount than they are also lying to us about pizzagate being false.

You can't have it both ways CTR.