I fucked up by coming out to my parents about ethnic nationalism

They are generally pretty red-pilled on most everything (like Trump and degeneracy) except they are hardcore civic nationalists and are actually happy with race-mixing as they see it as a "unification of cultures." I've given it my all but they still see me as crazy.

I could potentially be getting it to them if it wasn't for their main argument of how there is no possible way to "keep the races pure" as the "white race" doesn't exist. My mom says that she isn't "white" because of her Russian, Polish, Irish, and Eastern European descent, and she says the majority of Americans don't even know their roots but they are all mostly a blend of cultures and therefore there is no problem with the cultures blending white/black as that's how it's always been. According to my parents people have mixed extensively throughout history, which I tried to explain not to this extent due to easily accessible travel on a global scale but they still won't buy it.

They also say that it is the character of a person that matters and not their race, which I said is hedonistic because people won't care about how good you are in 1000 years but people will recognize your race for its achievements and it's important to be part of that.

Can you guys give me arguments/debate points to help back up my claims (which are the general consensus on here about race-mixing)? I really need help fighting their idea of European races/cultures blending in the melting pot (myth) known as America and why it's no different for Europeans and non-Europeans.

Can I also get some statistics and evidence to show how race-mixing has negative effects on the individual, the family and society as a whole?

Thanks and 14/88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yik1hCleUh0
youtube.com/watch?v=QXLz7IHxJgo
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=PkeF5mRCrgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Yik1hCleUh0

>Evidence
Just compare crime statistics/IQ stats between races (White, Asian and black) in a country. Even at different economic classes, blacks tend to score 1-2 standard deviations below whites.

A breed of gorillas has a higher average IQ than that of niggers

You have problems.

Your mother is correct Slavs aren't white and neither are you

>happy with race-mixing as they see it as a "unification of cultures."
>hardcore civic nationalists

None of this shit matters, you took the fedora bait. I'd say to just live your life but you're probably too autistic.

there isn't anything wrong with racemixing when both parties are truly in love and aware of the issues surrounding each of their cultures. what's wrong is trying to force it on people and shame those who are generally attracted to their own race, which is a natural preference.

>They also say that it is the character of a person that matters and not their race, which I said is hedonistic

You're really making us burgers look bad.

>My mom says that she isn't "white" because of her Russian, Polish, Irish, and Eastern European descent

She's right about that, vodkanigger.

Sosi hui mrazota ebanaia

just show them this OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=QXLz7IHxJgo

They get it that there is a disproportionate number of undesirables in the black race compared to the white race. I don't care about all that. They just fail to see why having both races live together is a problem.

Apparently it works well and we all get along in the US even though things went to shit when whites dropped from 90% of the population to 60%. Lol.
Not an argument
I agree but they're close enough to where the majority of people except for us radicals don't notice
What? I don't see any contradiction there
t. Muhammad
kill yourself
People don't remember the ancient Romans for their individual citizens being "good people." They remember them for their epic conquest, military prevalence and great strength through unity. It's not the individual's life that matters but rather something bigger than yourself. Try not to be so selfish.

Reddit, seriously, just fucking kill yourself. Do it. None of us like you, none of us will support your autism, none of us are going to give you actual tools when this place is overflowing with the information you want now that you've fucked up, and you clearly don't have a family that gives a fuck about you. Just fucking neck yourself. Buy a length of rope and just get your autistic genes out of the pool

Go and stay go, you actual fedora-tier autist. There's no place for idiots like you anywhere but the left

show em some good ol' italians, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI

>stop noticing trends REEEE THERE'S THIS ONE NIGERIAN WHO IS AN PHYSICIST THAT MEANS NIGERIANS ARE JUST AS LIKELY TO BE INTELLIGENT AS GERMANS OR FINNS

>Reddit
>ethno-nationalist
??? the fuck? Is Reddit code for everything you don't like now? gtfo cuck

Bump

>My mom says that she isn't "white" because of her Russian, Polish, Irish, and Eastern European descent
So called "Metling Pot" of America was made exactly out of different European (slavs were literally among the first American settlers btw) cultures. And those people build prosperous America, not recent waves of shitskin immigrants.

But it's still mixing races and cultures, right? How do I explain to her that that type of mixing was different than nowadays? Was it?

She's right. Americans will never be part of the ethnic nationalist club because your nation is a mongrel nation inhabited by mongrels. It's not even because you're a colony - Australia is overwhelmingly white and British and ethnic nationalism can make sense here. America chose to degrade itself and it succeeded.

>But it's still mixing races and cultures, right?
No. Irish and Ukrainians belong to different nationalities but not races. Their cultures are different but compatible with each other. This is the power of Europe. We have our differences but we still can coexist. Some Asians are good with integration too, but not other races.

Exactly. The melting pot concept was based off of the mixing of already well developed and established European cultures. Which makes for a great and prosperous country.

Faggy liberals have taken the term to mean niggers, sandniggers, and all other sorts of parasites are part of this melting pot. It simply was never intended to be that way.

Pic related. It didn't use to be like this, and because of "muh freedoms" we can never go back I guess. Only thing left is to stand and fight.
I'll bring this up, thanks. And while there was small-scale race mixing like when whites invaded and bred with the natives it definitely didn't have any major effects on anything as most of the population was still homogeneous (except Mexico I guess)

>when whites invaded and bred with the natives
You can bring up examples of race-mixing in Latin America. Not a single of those countries won from race-mixing, they always were and will be huge shitholes.
Americans didn't racemix that much, they used to genocide injuns and it played very well in the end.

get laid faggot

This is not reddit.
This is not your blog

Saved
Good point
>all these people without arguments

Race mixing was practically unheard of in the US until the 1960's. It might of even been illegal. The civil rights movement and the feminist movement associated with the counter-culture hippies in the 60's was the beginning of the end of Western values.

People pretend to not understand when America was great, but it was back before all that bullshit started. Now it's just a clusterfuck.

your sexually insecure and frustrated

and hyped up on the cuck and race agitative propaganda on pol

yes the MSM is pushing a bunch of shit, but hat is a sign the MSM is about to die

they are all actors

I don't think (((anti-racists))) dispute that genetics can determine cognitive potential, rather they dispute that the genetics between different ethnic groups aren't different enough to have any meaningful difference in cognitive abilities when two races are compared

It's complete bullshit of course, because if you believe in the former then you must at least concede that the latter is possible.

Best way to get them to question their beliefs is to ask whether two low intelligence people are more likely to have low intelligence children, if yes then what logically follows is that if you dump low intelligence people on one island, and high intelligence people on another and completely separate them for a few generations then the high intelligence island is a lot more likely to have more intelligent people on it than the other island

We have a perfect example here in Australia where the Aboriginals were the sole inhabitants for around 40,000 years completely isolated from any possibility of interbreeding - and they're also completely fucking retarded unless they have a bit of whitey in them

Exactly. If it weren't for technology/modern times giving us the illusion that we live great lives we would actually make things better for ourselves because we have the potential to make things 100x better than they are now. That's why everyone who says America is already great and calls you anti-American for saying you think it isn't and want to make it better is fucked in the head.
there's more to life than Sup Forums, like striving for the betterment of your race

>"unification of cultures."
No, race mixing means "no more culture", culture is driven by race and heritage and not the other way around, without race there is no culture in the first place. Yes she may no longer belong to a certain European people because she has mixed european heritage, yet this does not mean that it is a good think for fricans and europeans to mix. All it does is create less white people, bloodlines will be lost forever. Africans outbreed white people on large numbers, whites mixing with africans means no more white people but "black" people will still exist. You are contributing towards the end of a certain group of people, towards the end of european people.
It does not even matter if she considers herself "white" or not, she belongs to the european people and cannot deny this.

>problem with the cultures blending white/black as that's how it's always been
This is not the case anywhere in the world. The melting pot is a myth, people stick to their own kind, take a look at New York city for example, africans with africans, jews with jews and so on.

You can simply make this two points:
1. Europeans mixing with africans means no more europeans but africans will still exist (because of native africans breeding like heck). Genocide.
2. Your family blood line will be lost for all eternity, make kid with a black one and they will never look like anyone from your heritage ever again.

and yet here you are

if both islands have the exact same resources, climate and attractive males and females to control their libedos (equal chances of hedonism)
then this would be interesting

in part intelligence is inherited, but rich kids with smart parents can be absolute fuckoffs and die in their twenties form retarded shit after going to really good schools

education systems have failed many people in the US

Intelligence isn't inherited. Smart people don't necessarily have smart kids. It's just proven that certain races do in fact have higher IQ's on average.

And reproducing with someone of the same race will produce on average a person of the same IQ that that race will typically have.

But an extremely intelligent person wouldn't birth a child that was extremely intelligent. However, they are more likely to push their child to learn more and at a younger age so that they can become more intelligent.

It's all a mix of nature and nurture, but to say there exist one without the other is moronic.

Great point, thanks
>Africa is so behind Europe because of a lack of natural resources
>fucking Africa
kill yourself

yes

Africa is shit for farming, didnt have horses for domestication, Islam followed by colonialism followed by proxy wars and experiments with communism and More Islam/Arab nationalism followed by islamic proxy wars and Gadaffis shit and neo capitalism followed by the overthrow of Tunisia and Gadaffi with China and France and the UK continuing crony capitalism and resource extraction

>muh horses
>muh crony capitalism
>muh islamic nationalism was actually bad for niggers who can't think for themselves and need a strong authoritative power to unite under
>muh gaddafi was an evil dictator just like assad and putin because (((CNN))) said so

you're a retard get a job and leave your poor old parents alone

you sound like someone still in high school

still living with your parents and completely brainwashed by pol,

rejecting anything that challenges you opinion with phrases commonly used on pol to shut people down

>Intelligence isn't inherited
You clearly don't understand evolution

>implying I'm not all these things

i just told my mom that no jews were really gassed in wwii, and that most died of typhus. she responded with "that's nice, dear" basically

complete fucking retard I am so so so so

so so so so so

so glad your parents are losing respect for you.

same haha my dad agrees my mom is indifferent
elaborate

I meant it in the way that say someone like Einstein or Steven Hawking, who married a female of similar IQ, having a child would automatically make that child brilliant. That's just not the case.

But there still exist the natural intelligence within the genes of particular races, ie. Whites and Asians are smarter than Blacks and Arabs, on average.

Intelligence is not directly inherited is the point I was trying to make, but race plays a factor. As does the upbringing of the child, it's some of both.

Here you go OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

>civic nationalism

Its an interesting theory, except I dont see how it lasts. It requires agreement to survive. All working nationalism is racial. Its not a matter of supremacy, its just that community forms from family; the ethnicity of family either affirms or differs from the community. The whole design of social reinforcement dictates that the less outliers there are, the more the group can synchronize. Theres no philosophy to it. Nature powers it whether its intended or not.

Also, because civic nationalism (a theory- if this is success just what the hell do you call failure) is a philosophy that require consensus, it can fail the second a group forms identity and dissents from it, which it certainly will do if it thinks it can gain power..

As for race mixing, that topic can be approached scientifically from either position, or philosophically from either direction. You have to decide whether you are talking about all race mixing or the mixing of two specific races. It becomes a real tangle and either position is hard to defend because it typically assumes so much that cant be instantly proven, and uses assumptions as fact.

For example, I can objectively say that Sub-Saharan Africans are different than the Norse. But I cant say the Norse are better unless I define what better is, and now I am being subjective. Humanoids tend to have evolved to perform best in their environment.

So "better" isnt really a scientific statement. If I say Norse are smarter, then I have to decide what the role of intelligence is and explain why Africans do better in some things in a SHTF situation. I have to be able to distinguish natural advantages in speed vs thinking or selfish vs social behavior. Nature does not repeat mistakes often enough to sustain all of Africa...

actually we are implying you ARE

you need to take a break from pol

its like alcohol, more and more kids are starting it earlier and earlier, and not all of them can handle it, and then all of society suffers

its not just you, its all of the young kids coming on to be edgy and rebellious in high school because of Trump or nudes on b

Holy shit this is perfect
>implying
is just something people say on here and I had to make it work for le forced maymay xdd

Also you've been in this thread for 45 fucking minutes why do you care so much about one autistic highschool senior just barely passing the 18yo rule on here that has never been laid

ITT: things that never happened and plebbitors taking the bait

A better argument might not be for why race mixing is bad, but why either promoting it or strictly prohibiting it as policy both create problems in different contexts, so not every feel-good policy works in every situation.

For example, many warring culture deliberately 'race mix' to bring peace, either by social shows of royalty mixing ethnicities (or outright rape by victorious soldiers)

And it can be said that too much "purity" can create problems, and that mixing does occassionly produce an advantaged offspring.

Mind you, these are not arguments for or against mixing. The point is that neither ideology comports to every situation as a socially healthy perspective.

If its a liberal though, they dont want to hear that. They want a philosophy that needs defense in every situation whether it is appropriate or not. The point is to show tolerance and moral superiority of an ideology, not a rational look at how humanoids function socially.

The fact is that sometimes there is an advantage to mixing, and often it is also a threat to social order. Not every view fits every situation.

It is one thing, for example, if Mahmet and Helga want to marry and make a kid. It might disturb the community values, and the couple must make a decision if it is worth it. But likely, it wont end the world if Mahmet is the only of his kind about, and eventually the community may come to like their kids, pity them, or find them 'exotic'. Everyone survives, and it happens that Mahmet juniors genes enter the local pool and over generations, while no longer visible, spare the clan from trisomy or some other condition....

That is a different situation than 40,000 Mahmets showing up faster than either culture can assimilate to each other, and in a bungled social experiment, hatred, distrust and culture clashes assure that any interractial interaction only compounds the sorrow of the previous native generation as well as the expectations of the migrants. Genetic advantages be damned; the society will topple from internal strife before any biological determinations can be had. The nation topples, diaspora occurs and both previous cultures are annhilated from the region. A lose/lose situation for all.

But a liberal is not interested in this. They are looking for moral right, and nature has limited patience for moral arguments.

Here. Watch some videos. This one might help you understand better.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

I don't agree with BPS on everything, but he makes some very good videos for the most part.

Tell her that she's correct; she is not white. But unlike your father, you will do your best to rid the Slav out of your blood and replace as much DNA as possible with supreme aryan blood

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
before we got into the debate

You can call this fake but I see no reason for me to fake it because I really don't care what a fucking leaf believes is true

>supreme aryan blood
>in America

because what is on pol is very strong shit and a lot of agitative propaganda targeting young males under 25 who happen to also be sexually frustrated and face tough economic outlooks because of how fucked the US has gotten over the last 8 years . and there is a noticible change over the past couple of years

perfect for radicalization and subliminally pushing them to violence, useful idiots thinking with their cock. Who is doing this? a number of people and groups, and pol is just one location where it is being dropped

at a minimum it is re enforcing leftists confirmation biases, which the Media uses to further discredit the right, leading to reactionaries on both sides

and pol turns into the deaf leading the blind leading the inexperienced

people want to trigger you

yeah, I know, there is a masculinity crisis, there is lack of STRONG NON Cucked male role models, girls are pretty much bitches who sleep around at this point because girl group dynamics are toxic as hell, the media is saturated with madness, you have to navigate a lot of shit in high school from teachers, and you know jobs outlooks dont look too great,

but perception is reality, and one reality is no one knows what the fuck is going to happen next.

pol and alterative media is one perception, the MSM is another. MSM limits you, pol is one limit to the wide internet and the wide real world resources and experiences

There is too much noise and too many games and hyperbole and bullshit and libel

and too many people on both sides trying to create conflict so they can ride in and save the day, and justify their wrong actions that they could never get away with under normal circumstances

Read march if the titans

All your pertinent questions are layed out in blavk and white.

>According to my parents people have mixed extensively throughout history, which I tried to explain not to this extent due to easily accessible travel on a global scale but they still won't buy it.

Correct.

Yep, you're just a kike or a troll roleplaying, trying to make it seem like "white people don't have a national identity" is the consensus outside of here to sway public opinion.

You're a fucking retard m8. You're being played by a kike roleplaying, none of it has anything to do with "masculinity crisis" or "sexual frustration".

Get the fuck back to plebbit.

and why do people role play?

Now you are just embarrassing yourself. I mean that picture is beyond cringe. Why would you share that?

I guess you came here because you had some questions about things and felt that things weren't quite right in the real world.

You still have a lot of growing up to do, which is OK, but maybe do more lurking and less posting. Don't expect pol to fill the voids in your life.

kek what an insecure peace of shit

Great video. Saved.

because your parents are technically right, in order for America to remain Nationalist it needs to be civic nationalism.

*piece
But she's not insecure. She just a victim of modern day agenda that forces whites to be ashamed of their ancestry.

Give me a single example of a country that started to prosper after implementing multi-culturalism.

To shift public consensus on the board.

By trying to roleplay as an ethnonationalist and making it seem like his position is the "wrong" one for "edgy teens", he can hope to turn this board into a board of full of "civic nationalist" liberal redditards like you.

See: consensus-cracking.

The whole idea of "Slavs not being white" which he mentions in the OP is straight from their playbook.

which makes one wonder what percentage of pol is shills chasing spooks

if OP is actually not a troll then this is exactly what he needs to see and what I was getting at

but I stand by the danger that young people ARE flocking to pol

Agreed. The slavs not being white thing is a total meme. Basically just promoting cold war era bullshit to justify the West seeing the Soviets and Eastern Europeans as inferior.

>guys, my parents make good arguments that I can't refute. Help me in trying to make them as deluded as I am
>15/62 I'm a massive tool
Your entire argument OP hinges on being proud of things you haven't done. It is stupid. Your parents are correct, what matters is behavior and culture. Mass immigration is a threat to culture and therefore a healthy diverse network of civilizations like there has existed for thousands of years.

Yeah, you did fuck up. Your family's opinion of you is something to be invested in, not gambled with. What are you, a leftist?

>They get it that there is a disproportionate number of undesirables in the black race compared to the white race.
>They just fail to see why having both races live together is a problem.

Huh?

>seeing the Soviets and Eastern Europeans as inferior
Well, they're a little bit inferior in terms of starting late. Their first civilizations were born only at Medieval times so they'are catching with to Western Europeans, but the difference is not so dramatic as with other races of course.

>Your family's opinion of you is something to be invested in, not gambled with
Nah.
You should show a backbone and that you can stand your ground too. I'm not talking about edgy tantrums, but rather serious discussions and slow redpilling.
They will always treat you like a child if you just silently agree with them on every matter.

>unification of cultures

Did you tell them nonwhite culture is shit?

>culture and race aren't intertwined whatsoever
kek
I know it's weird, they have some warped view about how you can't judge an entire based on the majority's behavior AKA "yeah sure these 10 niggers just shot up a bunch of schools in the past year but look at BASED BEN CARSON, surely because he exists means that most blacks are fundamentally good people!!1"

Welcome to the thread, true China.

Behavior and culture matter, but civic nationalism is as failed of an ideology as communism.

That's objective but I agree

Revealing your powerlevel =/= slow redpilling. In fact, they're basically opposites. Family is important, user.

its extra sweet because she was dating a nigger and being SJW about it

>objective
I believe you wanted to say subjective

>Revealing your powerlevel
It's not always a bad thing and highly depends on the situation.
Hiding your edgy powerlevel when liberals didn't hide their ideas is exactly what made current cultural decadence possible.

again, going back to agriculture

Russia always struggled with it

the Mongol invasion didnt help either

Russia had a bunch of petty Royal squables that divided the smaller kingdoms allowing the mongols to invade.

it was Moscow that everyone rallied around while being forced to pay tribute to the mongols, which cemented Moscow's control over the majority of Russia.

Im not too well versed on the smaller Lithuanian Polish relations with Russia which has numerous strains, and then the switch over to German lineage in the Romanov dynasty

but long story short, starving peasents descendent of serfs moving to the cities with no jobs living in a sexual frustrated and degenerate society, embracing nihlism and anarchism dabbling with esotericism all being led by "intillectuals" possibly working with outside influences led to 1917

and everything afterwords

high school history class doesnt teach you this

I was born in soviet union. However, I don't get what you wanted to say by this brief history of eastern slavs. My point was that slavs are indeed inferior to Western Europeans but it's not that huge of a deal because it based on their relatively short and sad history, not the genetic differences.

Your parents are right and probably should have beaten you more.

>Hiding your edgy powerlevel when liberals didn't hide their ideas is exactly what made current cultural decadence possible.
>implying this is actually what happened

Man, you've really drunk the Kool-Aid. No, conservatives haven't been in hiding or exile all these years, you stupid shit. They were soundly and very publicly defeated again and again for over 50 years, to the point where today's mainstream conservatives still fear the lash. It's only been with the advent of the internet that things began to return to a more balanced equilibrium, and even then it's been with the Left throwing tanties left and right about The Evil Right Wing News.

Nice blog reddit

Is this some ebin copypasta?

>They were soundly and very publicly defeated again and again for over 50 years
No one openly talked about Make America White Again since emancipation of the 60s

thats because the white nationalists fuckign infiltrated pol with agitative propaganda and libel in other media

National Enquirer ring a bell?

and then MSM including fox news, fuck them

I like the analogy of the birds.
I like bluebirds.
I like red birds.
If all the bluebirds and all the redbirds had babies together, you'd have Purple birds.
Bluebirds die off and go extinct.
Red birds die off and go extinct.

The only birds left are Purple.
>MUH DIVERSITY

If you need other people to give you arguments, you probably haven't thought through the issue well enough.

topkek

"White" means whoever is in the European genetic cluster.

Also, there is a thing called ethno-genesis. A mix of Europeans can itself form a unique ethnic group that deserves the same rights as any other ethnic group.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkeF5mRCrgg

Civic nationalism is the only nationalism that can survive in America, Stormweenie.

>he fell for the national socialist memes

ethnonationalism is not coming back retard. Congratulations on permanently hurting your relationship with your parents.