"Hi. I'm here for the job interview."

"Hi. I'm here for the job interview."

Still more qualified than most nigger applicants.

*autistic screeching*

This

"You can't discriminate me. I was born this way"

>"Hi-WHOAGOD. FUCK....uhhh hi. Do you have any references?"

we're closed for today, goodbye

*unzips dick*

>shool of hardd nocks.

This is likely what would actually happen.

*notices bulge* OWO what's this?

I wonder how long it takes for them to kill themselves after they realize what a huge mistake they made.

Looks like you're actually a bit overqualified but I'm sure we'll have a better position for you open soon. If you'll just-

Wait a minute... Are you a WHITE male?

welcome to your new position as QA manager
at our rare earth magnet factory

He's a white male and we have diversity quotas to fill so we don't get sued... Are you sure about this?

I've seen the other threads like this, with hipsters who have visible tattoos and stretched ears and shit. Those guys are usually tattoo artists, who make tons of cash if they are good, like $200 an hour and are booked 6 months in advance.
Some of these threads, I'm think, "Okay, I wouldn't do it, but I would hire this guy if he can do the work, and won't be in customer service."
If he's great at coding, or a great chef, or a great oil rigger, then fine.

This guy has sanpaku eyes. He's psychotic. His look sucks. Even without the shitty spiderweb face (which makes no sense anyway) I wouldn't hire this guy. Based on the eyes alone.
Anyone remember this guy?

more

First post, best post.

>for our first aptitude test I'll need you to blow up this balloon

I don't think these types are really looking for work.

Shouldn't you be in a warehouse in Oakland?

>drool cup

"What the fuck"

No remorse and no regrets, does he really think he can get a job like that?

His face is a fucking safety hazard for Christ's sake, I'd get fist fucked by the OSHA Rep if I hired this dumbass

Poor Bogart, how did he get stuck on this freak's chest.

Sure, just take all that shit out of your face when you're working the machinery.

>101421962
God, the insanity!! So disgusting. I mean, I have tattoos from younger days, but they are all hidden and tasteful. I would be happy to show my grandkids (and tell them not to get tattoos.)
But some beastiality fetish cartoon shit?
If my son got a tattoo like this, I'd kill him and then myself for being a failure as a parent.

I always laugh at "muh degeneracy"fags but that thing needs to be put down ASAP.