Obama opens up relations with Cuba...

>Obama opens up relations with Cuba, a communist shit hole that almost brought America to the brink of nuclear destruction and was ruled by a tyrant until recently
>Hailed as a great move
>Trump talks to Taiwan, a nation we've had no trouble with and actually stands up against the Chinese who we really shouldn't be supporting at all
>Hailed as a terrible decision

Is this what it's going to be like for the next four years? The MSM just panning everything the man does? I swear, he could cure cancer and the MSM will run stories about how over population is incoming and we will all be eating each other.
I just want to be able to read OBJECTIVE stories on his choices and OBJECTIVE discussion about the consequences. Is that so much to ask?

Objective doesnt exist in the msm, only agenda. Dont let it wear you down.

>The chinese civilwar ended in 1950

Well now that Trump has spoken, it seems, there still is a chinese civilwar of sorts.

It's the way it is. Watch Fox News.

>knowing this little about foreign policy

Trump isn't afraid of sub human commies

>was ruled by a tyrant until recently
>was

Nah bro Raul is a huge cunt

We will start hunting liberals soon.

Trumps presidency is going to be a presidency that is constantly under siege.

this is the kind of meaningless grade school shit that we used to do as children

>WHAT YOU TALKED TO FRANK? IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE IF YOU TALK TO HIM

This

Care to expand rather than just drop a sentence fragment?

It's really sad, I mean maybe there are some nations that aren't a huge priority to call, but the sperging out of him talking to Taiwans leader is hilarious

I dont get this at all. Taiwan is a nice country. Really beautiful and the people are great. We should be friends with taiwan.

Not sure why libs want is to love muslims but talk to taiwan and they suddenly relate it to china.

Truth is taiwan and china are different countries even tho china claims they run it.

it needs to be much more than a simple phone call

Fuck off chink. Taiwan is awesome. Fuck hong kong too. Bowing to the dicks of china.

Reminder that the Taiwanese are the true leaders of China.

Cuba isn't a global superpower with nukes pointed at us. All maintaining an embargo did was harm innocent citizens for the sake of punishing a tyrant for his actions fifty years ago.

China is our single largest trade partner who actually does have ICBM's aimed at us, and by muddling in their affairs in a cavalier, maverick manner it shows not only arrogance but total disregard for their interests, as inhuman as those interests may be.

I think China's treatment of Taiwan is terrible, and Taiwan deserves their freedom, but Trump isn't going to accomplish anything by blowing past diplomacy like a retard. The stupid half of America may be impressed by that, but the rest of the world won't be.

>thinking china is going to get their shit fucked in by the usa because our president elect took a congratulatory phone call from somebody we've sold weapons to

>foreign policy
>following jimmy carter's cuck policy