Japanese SJW's

youtube.com/watch?v=oLt5qSm9U80
pls no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-but muh pure aryan japan
I bet most Sup Forumslacks that praise muh grorious jpan also do not know their beloved shinzo abe is a pro-TPP cuck.

and Donald Trump is a kike lover, no one's perfect user.

>David Ury
>Jew

(((coincidence)))

That was pretty funny.

Their susceptibility to SJWism only proofs that they share psychology with the Aryan.

Japan should deport their whites

>shitting on glorious Ken Tanaka
Do you hate fun?

How does one become a Davido-kin english teacher in Japan?

Shit, I meant *kun

There is no Jap SJW

this is the shit americans and leftists like those from germany or new zeland bring to japan. I hate it.

make sure you read the butthurt in the comments section

You know what really grinds my gears? Wow, nice ass, nm.

I'm jelous

>tfw cant speak fluid japanese.

i sort of agree.

i always looked at Germany as like what Japan would probably be like. by which i mean, if the 1% of anti-nativist Japanese got power, the whole country in striving to be efficient would immediately committ mass suicide as soon as the word is said.

I speak plasma Japanese, step up senpai

Too late

youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc

What are they saying? Black Rice Matters?

This shit is old as fuck.

fucking gaijin

of coure japan is pro-tpp , tpp is meant to hit china economically by isolating them, japan has to do everything in their power to cripple China since they will be the first to fall.

Why are they talking alike anime characters?

Well, if you feel in your heart that you are really Davido, then I can only support your beliefs.

the only sjw shit in japan is brought from the west. just the other day hitomi tanaka posted a pic of herself in an indian outfit and sjws got upset over it.

Well there is nothing left for me in Canada, and not because of the political climate. So how do I do it?

kek

here

AMERICAN PIGGU YOU WANT HAMBURGER? YOU WANT COLA?

Maybe she assumed none of them can speak Japanese because no foreigner knows how to speak Japanese for shit. That's cause it's a dumb, useless language, but it's the truth.

I appreciate it, Friend.

this is the most stupid video ive ever seen, as usual homos and leftists making problems out of non-issues
japanese people get surprised and are glad when you speak japanese to them and you dont look japanese
source: my 2 trips to japan

just dont shitpost and read the sticky, it's actually better than any online resource I've come across

kys weeb

GET OUT OF JAPAN

Please YES.

Asians are subhumans and weeaboos have to die.

Japanese makes it on the top ten most spoken languages

>go to a shrine in Tokyo
>see fucking #BlackLivesMatter on an ema

I don't get it. Even if everything they say is true, that problem is exclusively an American one. What the fuck are they trying to achieve by taking it global?

fucking weebs bias the charts

whito piggu go home!!

Who the fuck writes a wikipedia article for a mango translator. If i sub the next Teekyuu that comes out will someone immortalize me online?

They pray to Japanese Kekku?

What exactly is objectionable about this video to you?

The basic message is "Don't be a fucking idiot. White people can learn to speak Japanese too".

That's "social justice" now?

> The same reason why you had Trump and Hillary masks for Halloween. Ur cucked

Japan has been cucked by the USA since WW2. This is why all your anime characters look white instead of asian.

Aposematism

everything about it is fake bullshit

And yea its very strange to see rhetoric that only applies to American history/race relations being brought up in other countries.

It's retarded idiots who stay on twitter all day long most likely

Yeah man go for it.
You want it under QT1OHUWm or Anonymous?

>What exactly is objectionable about this video to you?

Because this shit doesn't really happen, that's what.

I mean, japs are xenophobic faggots and are the oriental equivalent of jews, so this seems pretty accurate to me

watch out! 15 retards have congregated. Nobody is buying this shit.

Yikes.

That server was BASED.

> japs are xenophobic faggots

Do you even own a passport? lol

> oriental equivalent of jews

What does this even mean?

have faiths, the Nips have their own version of helicopter rides

I wish i had the skill to animate the western propoganda about immigrants (like that video of the nigger shouting MONEY MONEY MONEY) but replace them with white weeaboos rampaging through Nippon

What the fuck are these niggers doing in Japan?!

It's sad how gooks always try to copy white people. Just be the insects that you are.

>should I bring them hamburgers?

Being American is easy mode in life. People already know how to feed us.

NIPPON YES

OP's video is on point. If you visit a foreign country... learn the fucking language to level of conversational at least. It's pretty fucking white of you to think you can go to a non-white country and expect special snowflake level patronage. Jesus fucking christ, I hope a war wipes you shit stain faggots out soon.

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T WAIT FOR MASS TRIGGERING BY Sup Forums!!
I WANT THESE TEARS FROM Sup Forums!

I fucking hate other expats here so fucking much. There really aren't any SJWs here and if there are, it's because weaboo Tumblr bitches and nu-male cuck faggots study abroad, teach English, and spread this nonsense.

These 'peace loving democrats' bitch and whine about "the evil rapist military " in Okinawa (even though niggers commit all the rapes there) but then scream at Trump when he wants to take the military out because he's "turning his back on Japan"

These fucking faggots say Trump is "literally Hitler" but clap like retards when Abe puts on a Mario costume at the Olympics. They say shit like "OH ABE WHAT A FUNNY GREAT LEADER XDD" even though Abe probably the most right wing and nationalistic leader since WW2

I always see them sharing the liberal garbage from the (((Japan times))) about how Japan needs to accept more refugees too.

I fucking hate them so much. I want every foreigner in Japan deported and I say that as a foreigner who would gladly deport himself just to get this scum out of here.

Sakoku when?

Simply proves that SJWs DO NOT EXIST

SJWs = young usually single women

This is their normal behaviour and attitude, they're cunts, so what, stop blaming marxism or UFOs

Bumb for tears.

>What does this even mean?

Who knows. I only ever see this stupid shit being posted on Sup Forums. It makes more sense for the Chinese to be the Jews of Asia because they really do try to fleece you all the money on you even while in the USA.

I actually regret helping some niggers immigrate to Japan because they brought their stupid Leftist politics to Japan. On the plus side, most Japs just ignore it. The problem is that these foreign fucks won't drop their progressive narrative even after naturalizing to Japan.

>HOW DARE YOU ASSUME SOMEONE OF YOUR ETHNICITY IN YOUR COUNTRY SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FOREIGNERS WHO DON'T SPEAK A WORD OF YOUR TOUNGE, WE ARE ALLOWED TO SAY SO BECAUSE AS A WHITE GUY AND A BLACK MAN WHO WERE MOST LIKELY BORN TO MILITARY FORCES THAT HAVE BEEN ESSENTIALLY OCCUPYING YOUR COUNTRY FOR DECADES, DENYING YOU A RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE, WE ARE JUST AS JAPANESE AS YOU! I MEAN COME ON, IT'S 2016

>Those ID trips
damn son

Military Police +++ of the Gorean Defence Force :DDD

so what people are the sand niggers of Japan

>helping some niggers immigrate to Japan
what the fuck are you doing

go fuck yourself niggerlover

when the day of rope comes, based japs won't hesitate to kill those niggers

They aren't Japanese. For you that don't know or that can't understand or are just retarded let me make this simple.

>To be Japanese you have to be born to two Japanese parents in Japan.
>If you are born abroad to Japanese parents, you have an advantage but you are conisdered Nikei (second generation), unless you renounce your other country's citizenship and speak Japanese.
>If you are not Japanese blood, but born in Japan and get citizenship (even if you are half) you are not Japanese.
>The people in this video aren't Japanese, even if they are born in Japan.

Japanese is blood + country. Blood is still better than nothing, but if you don't have blood, you will never be considered a true Japanese.

Look at idiots like Debito who got Japanese citizenship and then tried to go to a Japanese only place with his passport to act like an SJW, and was promptly told me wasn't Japanese. That's the true, he isn't, even if he gave up he US citizenship and took a Japanese one.

Stupid people, if they think you're an outsider then the best is to pretend to be retarded, they won't order or want anything for you and at the same time they will lower their guard when you're there, then you will do whatever you want be it help, ignore or fuck them over.

Also you can get away with triggering the living shit out of japs by leaving tips and taste does "rude gaijin" buttblasted tears.

Not the good ones. Good ones look japanese.

You need a BA if you are from the States, but if you are from Commonwealth countries you can get a 6-month to 1-year Working Holiday visa and then change visa types when there. Otherwise most major companies will hire your w/o experience (Aeon or ECC might be more strict) but shit companies like NOVA will literally hire anyone. I minored in Japanese in college, used NOVA to get a visa and get into the country, looked for another job, finished my 1 year contract, then worked a pretty nice translating job in Tokyo for a couple of years. If you don't have any other experience, I suggest you look into the chain Eikaiwas to start off and then move from there. There are also public school teaching jobs (ALT) which have about the same requirements, some more strict that others, but ones like Interact will pretty much take anyone as well.

>oriental equivalent of jews
That did be the chinese, which are not only the asian equivalent of kikes, but also the equivalent of niggers.

How many schoolgirls did you fug?

None. I worked at a conversation school, most of my students were either shit kids or old people. Outside of work, if I slept with anyone they were either my age or a couple of years older.

>bitching about people living in japan
>while living in america
Kys and tell them to follow in your footsteps and see how that works out

What if your grandfather isnt white but your dad is half japanese while your mom is full?