HAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

Sup Forums BTFO

>reddit

Sup Forums BTFO HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER

"RECOUNT" = No (Refunds)
"HILLARY HAS IT IN THE BAG = No

You got conned folks

If Trump wants to stab his voters in the back we can push for Hillary to be elected instead.

The wall is getting built though, and the Feds are still investigating CF.

>You got conned

No, we got Jewed, try and keep up.

I don't get all the demands for recounts. She conceded prior to the final count. She withdrew. I don't know the U.S. system inside and out, but I'm certain that concession has a no take-backsies clause.

>Sup Forums BTFO threads popping up everywhere
>Sup Forums still standing

When will they ever learn?

IT WAS ALL METAPHORS GUYS HAHAHA METAPHORS

still better than anyone else

You act as if more intelligent people like me didn't know Trump is a song and dance for a more important reason.

You can have your laughter over mindless voters such as yourself. Chow.

>he'll never get the nomination
>he'll never win the election
>he'll never convince gm to stay
>he'll never convince carrier to stay
>he'll never build the wall

XD XD XD bhahahahahahahhahahahaahhahah! UPVOTED Drumpfkins are FINISHED Trump is going to get impreached in 2 months!!

Edit: Thanks for the Reddit gold kind sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar XD

Edit 2: Grammar

>Chow.

>canadian
>intellectual

why are people saying the wall won't be built?

Same reason they said he can't win the general election: delusion.

OP got the memo from the real fake news media that the agenda to undermine Trump is:
1. Trump has reneged on promises
2. Trump has appointed swamp dwellers instead of draining it
3. Trump only got in because conservatives fell for Russian propaganda (Fake news)

OP needs to kill himself for not being able to think for himself and falling for all these memes designed to control his mind, remove his agency and destroy the country.

In an interview he said a fence would be fine.

He's putting democrats and neocons like romney into power. Especially the goldman sachs jews into his cabinet. So much for draining the swamp. Trump is a hack

Hahaha haha s-silly drumpf supporters he'll n-never do what he said haha ha haha drumpf!

>In an interview he said a fence would be fine.
no he didn't, he said the wall wouldn't be continuous and that a fence in some areas is just fine, which is right.

She only conceded because Obama called her and told her to

Oh wow the Great wall of America, except it has fences that already exist, mind you, for most of it.

Face it, drumpf fucking scammed us all

Irrelevant to what I was saying. Doesn't matter what caused her to concede, if there was a concession it's done and dusted.

clinton will either face endless public spanking trials, or she'll flee the country
she's done.

Liberals before Trump won:
>He better not win or else he'll build a wall and kick all the Mexicans out!
After he wins
>Lol the wall's not going up xD

Eh, look at the bright side. He isn't even President yet and he's already

1. Repaired US relations with the Phillipines and their President Duterte, who was starting to ally with China and called Obama a son of a bitch.

2. Accepted a phone call from Taiwan, the first time since 1979, giving them hope for a free future and putting pressure on the Peoples Republic of China.

3. After his election the Dow Jones surpassed 19,000, a new record

4. Already saved hundreds of Americans their job at Carrier

5. Is doing the job for free

It's all good to be honest

Drumpfkins on suicide watch

Well Gore took back his, but that was within minutes, not three fucking weeks.

You're right. People just want the popular vote to increase to feed their agenda.

So what's the whole deal with taiwan?

This is why Trump will lose

love it

Kek you just mad (pic related)

IIRC concession has no legal meaning. Al Gore conceded and still sued for a recount.

Trump isn't even president for another month

Taiwan is an island off the coast pf mainland China, home to just over 20 million China men. There are two Chinese governments; The Communist Peoples Republic of China, and the Republic of China. Before the Communist revolution, the Republic of China ruled, but since then the democratic government had to escape to their final stronghold on the island of Taiwan, sometimes also called Chinese Taipei. Now the Communist government is recognised by most as the only legitimate government of China, while considering Republic of China in Taiwan a renegade province. However, they have been living independently and separately from the mainland for almost half a century by my reckoning. Now that it is clear that the Republic of China will never reclaim mainland China from the communist party, some Taiwanese politicians are calling for independence, which the communists in Beijing fiercely oppose. The US Presidents had a tradition of ignoring Taiwanese diplomacy in favour of focusing solely on Beijing, so President Trump accepting the phone call is good news for those who want Taiwan to officially declare independence.

This bait is so low energy folks. Even Jeb could do better. Fucking saged

Literally don't care if he fails one or all of his promises.

He won and liberals are eternally butthurt about it. This is all that matters to me. Fulfilling promises is just icing on the already extravagant Trump Cakeā„¢

How is Sup Forums still here? I expected it to shut down after the first of these /po/ BTFO threads. What jewery has Sup Forums done to still be here?

It's also worth mentioning that the Peoples Republic has a bad record on human rights, while Taiwan is pretty westernised and might eve become the first nation in Asia to legalise same-sex marriage.

So if a liberal supports Beijing over Taiwan, then you can accuse them of being totalitarian supporters, anti-democratic, and homophobic.

He never said he'll lock her up, that would be stupid. Nice try.