Stop denying it

How do you even deny this? Are you that unwilling to accept that maybe, JUST maybe Africans were more advanced than whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwtu_DARM9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Kingdom_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice b8 m8

How is it bait? This is an irrefutable fact

HOL UP

Well they really dropped the ball now didn't they

Besides the WE WUZ KANGZ
what's the difference? both were bow and arrow, rag wearing rock chiseling primitives, Egypt is just glorified because it had tons of food.

>Egypt circa 3000 BC
>Ruled by Nubians
Absolute heresy you probably worship the god of some kind of bbc cult

Egyptians were copts though. They still exist in egypt today as a christian minority. They are not black at all.

checked

Also, american blacks are bantu. They are unrelated to nubians.

Right back at you

If this is true do you have any proof beside a cartoon picture?

Also if Africans were advanced what the fuck happened? reverse evolution?

WERE

Kangz always imply they built the pyramids with no help whatsoever.

Africa is where man first evolved and hasn't evolved there since.

*smacks lips*

That's some nice thatch.
Like you neanderthal faggots could build that if I dropped you in the savannah. Don't make me laugh.

>Niggers
>Built pyramids

XD

>were more advanced than whites
>were
Yes, but who cares about history. They might have had civilizations more advanced than europe but they failed to develop their civilizations further and thus fell to colonialism. African countries still show no sign of hope

>its an ">implying sandniggers were niggers" episode

I'm a biologist and I actually went on to write a fucking essay trying to explain nicely why you are wrong here but fuck it, it's not my business to educate you and you are not worthy of my time. You harass people behind your mighty computer screen in your free time. I'm sorry, but you have to admit, that's kind of pathetic. I'm saying this on a friendly note, this is not mentally healthy, neither for you nor for the rest of us. Get some help and do something good with your life.We are not gonna be here forever. Don't be an ass. Make a positive difference in this world. Be kind. Be compassionate. Be like Sophie.?

>Like you retards could do th-
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwtu_DARM9I

That's why the smart ones moved out of the hell hole smhtbhfam

*smug anime girl*

DESIGNATED

banter aside you're 100% right

Anyhow wasn't there a theory that the Georgians were actually first?

>Using picture of a nigger infront of the pyramids
>Fact

Those videos are awesome. You, however, are not him. You are a useless shit.

Implying we wouldn't already have towns with air conditioners

WE

>Stop denying it

mhm

third time ive seen this exact post tonight.. get new b8 you autist

All kidding aside, does no one realize that in feudal monarchies 90% of the population is comprised of dirt farming, piss poor clods? Europe, Africa... whatever. Do people not realize the odds suggest they came from threadbare commoners?

Underrated opinion

But what about now?

>It's the enviroment that determines outcomes
>So there would be selection pressure from the enviroment resulting in different traits for different populations.
>Woah easy there racist.

>whites several decades ago

yep. we sure are civilized, right bubba?

WUZ

>Implying I am literally incapable of doing it

Designated correct post. History don't mean shit if you can't build off of it. Learn from the mistakes they made in failing to secure a future; don't just masturbate about their past.

Are you implying War isn't civilized.

What a faggot.

You need to accept that some people can and will survive.
Nature will cull the weak.

>File name
wut.

Just because they were African does not mean the Egyptians were Sub Saharan blacks like the niggers we have here in the States. Go to Cairo and spout this shit, just see what happens.

Secondly the ancient Egyptians were slavers of such brutal renown that God himself took action to put a stop to their fuckery so blacks in the modern day have zero right to bitch about white people and the Atlantic slave trade

They dropped the ball after they freed their slaves.

THANGZ

>Like you neanderthal faggots could build that if I dropped you in the savannah

Didn't whites build up johannesburg during apartheid in South Africa? They did more in decades than niggers did in thousands of years.

KANGS

Egyptian weren't black.

Then again, so did America.

WE

not only that but if the only reason you are providing education and crops for your people is so that in the next war against your kin you will have more Braves than them then you are not civilized.

Pygmies living in the roots of a tree in the Congo live better than a German infantryman who is nothing but a slave for the Kaiser.

Then do it. Otherwise, you're a cuck.

Nigga, I need context. What are those apes even trying to achieve?

its the okay hand symbol emoji

WUZ

Those are Nubian pyramids

But that's not what they were doing.

Well if it's gonna be WW1 alrighty then. They went to war over resources, so they could expand their Empire and help their people out.

Uncivilized shits right?

Damn...OP got a point guys.

>europe
>3000 years ago

no

so true. once all the white trash is gone detroit will level up and unleash their true power

Nice projection, homo.

Not everyone is a mental retard like you.

>sperged out nerd who posts anime reaction pictures is telling me what I can and can't do, and what I should do

KANGZ

People at Egypt in those times had pretty dark skin because of being too much exposed to sol than any rural country today, which also caused by the time they hadn't have protective houses etc.

And that doesn't mean they were nignogs. Shut the fuck up.

>admission of defeat
I win! Sorry, sweetie. Better luck next time. ;)

Gotta get dem greens somehow. Need to save dem stamps for fried chicken, watermelon and grape drank

Black-on-black slavery, go to Egypt for your slave reparation, and take #blm there too.

>nose of a black man

actually yes.

moving away from the Renaissance and the Rights of Man into the despotism they inherited from the Romans and Esterners was a huge mistake. The Kaiser and Hitler were huge mistakes. They allowed themselves to be lied to about expanding their empire and so put all their eggs in one basket, gambling on their little kangz and their feelies.

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM RLY MAKES U THINK HUh?

you trolled me epic!

pic related, it's you. Snapped a picture of you in class the other day. Watch out, or I might give you a wedgie next time, dweeb.

This is b8

some Indian merchants probably scammed them into paying to eat "magical" grass

>Claiming victory because your opponent used ad hominem.
But where is your rebuttle?

>not sub sahara africa
>ruled by sub saharan man
nigs

I don't see how pic on the right is historically accurate though. The Gaelic tribes ruled Europe 3000 years ago, not cave men. Let's be serious here.

So going out to get resources is uncivilized? Alrighty then.

Ramses II had red hair

Black people were part of the Egyptian people, but they were part of a lower caste, and they were not pharaohs and shit as some people say.

If it's uncivilized then I am uncivilized. If I wanted to aspire to be civilized all i'd do is say fuck you guys you're on you're own, make your own resources.

You've convinced me i'll be "civilized" I won't try to help my people when they can't get resources.

That's a Nubian, their pyramids were steeper... And Smaller... and built roughly 1,000 years later.

no, doing a rain dance or speaking in tongues or putting all of your chips on the Kaiser is uncivilized.

farming: civilized
war under an elected government: civilized
war as a slave under a "loving" master: peasant tier logic

1000 years later than what?

If black people were Egyptians I now believe aliens were responsible for these

what are those tiny little things

I was being sarcastic. I know he also has red hair, it's been proven that he was a ginger with "fair skin."

I'm sure there were black empires that rose and fell before the Younger Dryas impact and perhaps some that briefly conquered Egypt. The fact though is that for the last few thousands of years Egypt has been and will probably continue to be Arab like people. The time for black empires is at, least now, over.

>OP confuses mediterraneans with snow-niggers

You made me laugh for a few seconds, don't do that again.

Deny what? The Nubians overtook an empire that wasn't theirs for a brief of time then got BTFO back to their lands?

The one on the left looks kind of nice.

Than the Egyptian Old Kingdom, which was the height of the Pyramid building era. The Pharaohs realised it was essentially a big "please rob my grave" sign so they moved to underground tombs.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Kingdom_of_Egypt

We wuz kings

I had the exact same armor as a kid

2016 - 3000 = 984BC

Troy was founded roughly in 3000BC

The Trojan War between Troy and Greece occurred sometime in the late 1300s to early 1200s BC.

The first European Civilization, the "Myceans", founded their civilization some time in 3500 - 3000BC.

The Great Pyramid was built in 2200BC.

The Ancient Egyptians were ancient, no doubt. More ancient than the oldest known European civilization. But Christ sake get your timeline straight.

Oh, and the Egyptians were not Black. They weren't all necessarily White (some, such as Ramses the II, Nefertiti, Ahkenaten, and Tutankhamen likely were) but they were mostly not black.

South america 10000 years ago