Already Experienced Hate Crime Since Trump President-Elect

So I am a African immigrant from Somali. My father was a Lawyer for an oil company and paid for me to go to University in Canada at Queens and I liked it here so much I chose to become a legal immigrant. I didn't come for "the gibs" or any other sinister reason. I used to like Trump but something just happened that made me dislike him.

>Be me
>Riding bike on narrow street
>Car opens door
>I crash right into the door and flip off my bike.
>Guy gets out of the car and goes "The fuck you blind?"
>Next thing I know all his friends are coming out of the house he parked near and surround me
>I say "Me? You opened the door and don't look out!"
>He says "You wrecked my fucking door!"
>I say "You did this to your own door! You open the door and don't look at all, look at my fucking bike!"
>The guy who owns the car said "Fuck you nigger!"
>I respond "I am not a nigger, I am from Somalia and I go to school and I work, no not call me a nigger!"
>The racist then replies "Oh so you're some terrorist piece of shit!"
>His friend replies "Get out of the way motherfucker you're in the wrong neighborhood" and then starts hitting me
>Next thing I know all five of them are beating me up and I am left there crying
>They then grab my bike and throw in just as a car is going by so the car runs over my bike and wrecks it. The car sees the gang and keeps driving
>Just as they are leaving they yell "Make America Great Again Freak!"

I then reported it to the police but nothing happened yet. Trumps racism is literally making my life hell in a completely different country. This has gone too far. If you aren't white you should understand exactly what I am saying. Trump may not be racist but he's making it ok to be racist and that can't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130410214329AA2XuEZ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flag checks out

Stop LARPing plz

Sage

Nice flag

Thanks

>ALL MINORITIES ARE EVIL
That's you, fuck off.

no one cares

>So I am a African immigrant from Somali.

Pity you're still alive.

You cared enough to reply jackass.

Stop with the racism and hate speech please.

I have the same problem.
>get home one day
>antisemitic slurs on my wall (I'm jewish)
>someone has keyed nigger into my window (I'm black)
>slurs about floppy skin on my bellend (I'm a European immigrant)
>slurs about not having a soul (ginger)
>slurs about being too stupid to go to university (I'm 8)

I was literally shaking

Fuck off nigger

have a banana fucking monkey

Fuck you freak!

I feel really bad for you man I really do but I don't recommend being on this site so young.

Nice pasta, say another leaf post this months ago.

Surely these events occurred

.youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8

OP I'm genuinely sorry you had to go through that.

suuuure

Thanks man.

Stay in Canada asshole. My town is full of your Somali asses. Nice friendly people, granted, but my tax dollars aren't here to support a fucking breeding program for your fucking immigrant brethren.

your in Canada.. .Fuck off..

PASTA

Why the fuck do you leaf faggots blame the US for everything. Trump literally is NOT YOUR PRESIDENT, and somehow this incident happened because someone became the leader of a Legislative Branch in another god damn country.

>Next thing I know all five of them are beating me up and I am left there crying
>Just as they are leaving they yell "Make America Great Again Freak!"
kek, fake as shit, but kek

Fuck off nig nog

Yeah, you're a troll. Knew it

That scene from Sopranos happened at Rutgers, not Canada. Both of them are shitholes, so I can understand the confusion.

Nice copy past faggot

I just explained to you I actually work! If anything I'm paying for your roads and schools with my tax dollars

You fuck off

Because you are encouraging the alt-right to trive by electing Trump

Yes, I am a transsexual black muslim and caught a Drumpfkin with a MAGA cap and Trump T-shirt spray painting a swastika on my car. I confronted him and he yelled something about me having to go back and how my kind is "ruining this country". Thankfully he was caught with the DNA he left on the Mein Kampf book he dropped.

>America
>Not shithole
KEK

Brother I have much sorrow for your story. I too have experienced much Racism here in America after the Trump Victory. I too am a Somali immigrant, who came to America to study. I am a double major in Gender Studies and Exercise Science.

>Be me
>Walking through theater department at my school to get to Gender Studies building
>See group of 5 impeccably well dressed with well-coiffed hair, all white.
>The leader who has frosted tips in his hair see me coming
>He calls out "lookey here ladies, looks like this little black sheep has gotten lost."
>The group snickers together at that and the leader follows up with "Why don't we help him find his way."
>They all move towards me in a reverse V-formation, the leader in the middle, each of the men is snapping both their hands all in unison as they approach me in an even tempo
>I froze not knowing what to do
>When they got to me, they fanned out around me, encircling me, their jazz hands devilishly flashing as they did
>By Allah I was scared
>Then they started chanting in unison, "R-A-C I-S-M, we're going to do mean things to them. R-A-C I-S-M, we're going to do mean things to them."
>They kept chanting as they circled around me, jazz hands menacingly outstretched as they would spin and twirl
>Then the leader stopped and called out, "Give him the works, ladies!"
>They all reached into their pockets and took out small packages
>They were packages of Ham cold-cuts!
>They began throwing them at me, over and over, cackling as they did
>The slimy meat stuck to me all over
>By Allah I had never felt so Haram!
>I ran away begging for Allah's protection
>I still can't go back into that building

If its so bad why dont you go back?

Lawyer student on bicyle?
Medium class not having a car or cant afford taxis?

Yeah you piece of shit are a white hipster pretending to be black and immigrant; get use to your "vintage cloth" and "ecofriendly ride" cuz after you reach 40 with an useless degree all and your daddy wont be here... Thats all you will have a fuckn bicycle and used cloth

Fuck you. You're not our 51st state.

Blame yourselves for your own shitty problems. You faggots like to complain about America trying to rule the world and thinking that they own every nation until something bad happens and you all come crying to us asking us to fix things.

Not anymore. We're withdrawing from the world.

Can Peru be the 51 state, sempai? I want to be great again too.

Hey, found a fellow Somalia for ya:

heard there was an opening at OSU for ya....

Then go to Europe.

I'm not black though I'm Somali we are Ethiopian which are caucasian.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130410214329AA2XuEZ

>>African from Somali

Okay go back home

>>Guy acts like asshole to me waah
Your kind acted like an asshole first, go home or get the rope Somali. We don't like you anymore down here in the US, don't bother coming

kek

Because it's hot and the women are ugly.

The lesson here is be more careful where you cycle, don't go damaging car doors with your niggermobile and don't cycle down narrow streets.

I would also strongly urge you sell your belongings and return to Somalia where you could do the most good by teaching the sub-humans a little of what you leant from your superior western education.

That is all.

No you aren't stop crying Trump is influencing nationalist movments in Europe

I can't drive due to disabilities

didn't happen

>WAHHHH IM MAD NON-WHITES ARE NEAR ME WAHHHH
That's you

Fuck off subhuman racist learn more FREAK

>yahoo answers as a source
LMFAO

>using fake Darwin quotes as a source
AYYYY LMAO

And in the end you're still a brown eyed, black hair, black shit skin nigger.

I'm not a nigger im a Somali!

White lead here.
Let me know when I can go to Somalia and get treated with the same respect you request.

You faggot this is from the Sopranos

>Oil company
>Called a nigger by Oil slaves

Sounds about right Somali rat scum

>Things that happened

I saw tourists being treated like fucking kings. Don't play victim

I don't know what you are talking about

How am I a slave to an oil company? You rat scum

>I can't drive due to disabilities
Redudant. You already stated you are black.

You're literally repeating the scene from sopranos word for word you faggot leaf

Seriously, all anons watch this video.

FUCK OFF!

Dude, fuck off.

Where? In one city? What about the savage lands where religious nuts are fighting in a war?

I'm not playing victim, I'm just demonstrating that white people live together in harmony. If you don't like being treated like a minority, go live in another country. You walk across Canada without bumping into a civil war on the way.
Boo hoo, you got into a fist fight. I feel so bad for you, on a scale of kidnapping children and forcing them into the army to stubbing your toe, I give this a 1.

AWWWW BOO HOO You feel ashamed for being white. BOO HOO freak!

That's not a hate crime. There is no such thing as a hate crime because hatred isn't a crime. Beating someone up, however, is a crime (assault).

Once I was on the bus in the city and 4 somali kids jumped me in the back of the bus.

I put one into a chock hold and he passed out, the other three fucked

My point is, if you and your friends did your OP to me, I would fuck at least two of you up. So stop being a pussy.

You're a steroid jacked up pussy freak then

Need to be more aware of your surroundings. Seriously, its up to you to maintain your safety. You need to be well out of the reach of a car opening a door with you bike. This is some peasant ass terrible movie scene tier shit. Its as though you've never seen this bullshit cliche in a movie/tv show and aren't prepared for it, nigger.

I hope Trump deports you to somalia, nigger.

I'm not on steoroids or jacked. I'm just not a pussy in the face of another man.
You don't live in a safety bubble where cops always come save you. Sometimes you need to defend yourself, so I learned how to fight and never regretted it

Bitching on the internet to a troll forum isn't going to get my sympathy.
Trump won the election, the reality is that whites are getting pissed off with immigration.
Bitching about our skin colour isn't going to help, because Canada will still be a nice place with our without immigration and Somalia will still be a shit hole.
Suck it up. Majority rules.

When do you plan on going back to Africa ? The only way to decrease racial tension is to stop non-whites from immigrating.

>i liked Trump but some people harassed me so now i don't like him anymore

first of all i do not approve what happened to you
i do not support any violence against people who dindu nuffin (for real)
but let's be realistic
you are not in your country
your people do shit like this every fucking day to white kid
you are not the victim of white people, but the victim of niggers who made the white man angry
you don't HAVE to go back, but you should, because things like this will happen more and more, because the white man is angry and he's right to be angry, if you want to be safe, go back to Somalia
white people aren't safe in Africa, shitskins shouldn't be safe in Europe and North America

fuck you nigger

>So I am a African immigrant from Somali. My father was a Lawyer for an oil company and paid for me to go to University in Canada at Queens and I liked it here so much I chose to become a legal immigrant. I didn't come for "the gibs" or any other sinister reason. I used to like Trump but something just happened that made me dislike him.

The accident was your fault. Pay the damages and go back hoe to Somalia.

*Not Somali
*There is no institution called 'University (of) Canada at Queens
*You reported some white guys calling you a nigger in Canada and they did nothing????

Sounds a lot like bullshit to me. Still. Go Home. Let the white countries to the white people.

found CCTV footage of the event

pay to fix dents you ugly-ass turdskin motherfucker

Fuck you, Nigger.

kill niggers

Actually that's the police job. This is 2016 not everyman has to defend himself, we live in a civilization

> This is some peasant ass terrible movie scene tier shit
LOL Sopranos is peasant ass tier? Lol you're peasant shit tier.

stfu pussy

im not a nigger

It's the current year guys.

Just not in Somolia, it's still 1400 There

you're a black motherfucking nigger and you have no right existing in my fucking country

paint a wall with your brains you inbred african nigger fuck, or wait for some whitey to do it for you when you inevitably fuck up so bad as to die by the hands of a real canadian and have your name fucking forgotten when no charges are pressed and your name is forgotten underneath the tread of our legal system which will never, ever give a shit/heck/fuck for ungrateful nigger immigrants

you're already dead

report me for hate speech faggot you can't do shit

Race baiting liar! Another hoax faux crime.

Nigger.

This would've been funny if it was true

kek

How many have you raped so far?

Typical darkie. Go onto a Sup Forums and blame everyone else for your woes. Then when Sup Forums calls you a nigger you go on and claim that everyone is racist. And by the way, no one believes your story. Sounds exactly like every facebook and tumblr post.

I think this story is fake but as an american who voted for trump, i believe it could happen to anyone. In a white hood blacks get fucked with, in the black hood whites get fucked with. Race isnt a reason its an excuse.

You are a fucking leaf. Trump's victory has nothing to do with your well-being.

You come on here, say your the most filthy piece of shit race there is and expect us to pity you, really?

Its okay op these white people are chimping out because they know there going to be extinct soon

anaa ku waso qaniisyahow

you have to go back

>Trump may not be racist but he's making it ok to be racist and that can't happen.

Since fucking when is Trump in charge of Canada? Blame Justin faggot

>did it remind you of home?

>See "cliched"

So the police have to stop people from crashing into parked cars on a bike? Top kek m9

And then everyone clapped!!!

>canada

>I'm going to generalize because I was generalized

L
E
F
T
Y
P
O
L

>So I am a African immigrant from Somali

We didn't want this. There's been a terrible mistake. There'll be millions of death.

You are not even from America

Shit sorry OP, forgot to post pic. This is me. You're done for.

Youre on the wrong board nigger

>things that never happened
>implying after ohio state that all somalians aren't terrorists
0/10 see me after class

It happened. I was there and I filmed it.