Is Dragon Ball Z actually redpilled Sup Forums?

Is Dragon Ball Z actually redpilled Sup Forums?

Just think

>Saiyan have a base form, weak, black hair, and brown eyes, inferior

>They transform into Super Saiyans who are aryan blond and with blue eyes, they are stronger, sharper, faster, and overall superior

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcTHC18Sc2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt_xpYZyw3g
youtu.be/SemLwg6xod4What
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsby9f5RVN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super Saiyans only get blonde because Toriyama realized he'd save more ink by not coloring in their hair at all
there's nothing political about it

Super Saiyan eyes are green, retard

fucking kek'd

only communists say "everything is political"

OP is a commie faggot

>green
GTFO colorblind bastard

>Still loses to a jewish creation

GRAB THAT PUSSY GOKU

dont forget supersaiyans also become more conceited just like you trying to say how the whites are better than others you fucking straight white male

no that's just a general nationalist feeling, Japanese can be very prideful
Vegeta is that to an extreme

>Entire planet of savage braindead monkeys that LITERALLY chimp out and wreck shit for no reason

Frieza did nothing wrong

In one of the movies Hitler comes back and when he sees Trunks and Goten in super saiyan form he says something about them being perfect. Cannot remember which movie it was in though.

Goku is red.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcTHC18Sc2U
fusion reborn

of course

fucking kek'ed. fuck who ever made this put more thought into this during that post than whole CTR since they got here into their shilling

Fucking love Dragon Ball Z

should be prince vegeta instead of king vegeta, it would match better with the 4 arcs

This is surprisingly accurate.

>this post

"What is the basic narrative of Sup Forums relating to Dragon Ball sin the days of /new/?"

I don't even remember what Cell was trying to do. Buu was just dumb and Frieza was trying to take over the universe, what was Cell's end game?

Never thought of Frieza as a space commie, interesting.

WHEN A NIGGER KILLS A BABY NO ONE CALLS IT AN ANIMAL, CAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT ALL OF THEM ARE DANGEROUS ANIMALS. THE HANDWRITTING HAS BEEN ON THE WALL CLEAR AND LEGIBLE, NOW WE GOT A MUZZY TURNING FRUITS INTO VEGITABLES.

IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT, IT WAS A HOMOCAUST, BONA FIDE HOMOCIDE 50 LIVES LOST, NO PULSE JUST BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR, NOW THE FAGS ARE MORE BUTTHURT THEN BEFORE, LOOK HERE....

He wanted to be the ultimate being

Nips are so racist, it's great

He was a space globalist capitalist

Holy shit he's not wrong..

Saiyans are litterally space niggers

More like primative space europeans. In the universal tournament saga they meet a Saiyan from Universe 6. The Saiyans arent just all around, but they've evolved and become protectors of peace in the universe instead. They still love to fight but they do it to end wars rather than start them.

The Saiyan's development in Universe 7 was ruined when they migrated to planet vegeta and were then uplifted by Frieza and the PTO. If that hadnt happened the entire race would have become heroes instead.

the spaceniggers do often save the world and never get credit for it, but the white straight male (mr satan) gets the credit for their work

A MUSLIM WALKS INTO A BAR AND ORDERED SHOTS FOR EVERYBODY, HARDY HAR HAR.
HE SHOULD OF KILLED MORE BUT HE WAS NOT A STRAIGHT SHOOTER. ALMOST MAKES YOU WANT TO CRY LIKE THAT BITCH ANDERSON COOPER.

IT'S A REAL TRAGEDY, TOO MANY FAGGOTS GOT AWAY, NOW INSTEAD OF ISLAM THEY'RE GOING TO DIE FROM AIDS. IF SURVIVORS WANNA FEEL GUILTY THAT'S THEIR PEROGATIVE. BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL REMAIN HIV POSITIVE.

THE MAJORITY OF VICTIMS WERE SPICS, TAKING LOADS IN THE FACE BUT THIS TIME NOT FROM DICKS. SOME HAD TROUBLE DECIDING WHICH BATHROOM TO HIDE IN, THEY WERE SURE THE GENDER MATCHED THE ONE THEY DIED IN.

instant transmissions superman to part of the universe with no suns goodbye jewuperman

WE WUZ SAIYANZ AND SHIT!!!

>When he dated Marron
That's anime filler

More like anime FILL-HER amiright?

youtu.be/SemLwg6xod4What if we could have probiotics that could turn us into saiyans. I'd rather have boos power to eat a shitload and still be thin and have powers.
I need to get my bacterial computers fucken asap.

Except not really because Saiyans didn't chimp out they actually invaded planets

Freeza was the jew
He killed them because he was afraid of the Super Saiyan Legend

49 FAGGOTS AND ONE DUNE COON, RIG THE SIG POP THE GLOCK AND SHOOT FOR THE MOON, SANDNIGGERS PULLING TRIGGERS YEAH IT'S SOMETHING TO SEE. THEY MAY BE IGNORANT SAVAGES BUT THEY'RE WORKING FOR ME.

its teal. A mixture of blue and green you retard.

>can't see color
Go get checked for color blindness

>I don't even remember what Cell was trying to do.
That's because he didn't want to do nothing
He had no purpose and was just there to be a generic big bad guy for Gohan to gain another bullshit transformation

>In the universal tournament saga they meet a Saiyan from Universe 6.
>Actually watching the disaster that is Super
Get out

>mr satan
>white

I SAID 49 FAGGOTS AND ONE DUNE COON, RIG THE SIG POP THE GLOCK AND SHOOT FOR THE MOON, SANDNIGGERS PULLING TRIGGERS YEAH IT'S SOMETHING TO SEE. THEY MAY BE IGNORANT SAVAGES BUT THEY'RE WORKING FOR ME.

>Albanian
Super is good
Your opinion is irrelevant

It never happened either way
Should have at least used 18 as an example

And Krillin was getting impaled like a bitch by 2nd form Freeza in Namek even though he got a free power-up from Elder Guru

It WAS bad during the movie retreads, and now its alright. I doubt it will actually become good.

Super is way better than GT faggot

Super is shit
Even worse than GT

>Goku got a part time job.

>Super
>Worse than GT

FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You might be on to something OP, when they turn into the giant monkeys they go apeshit and rage just like we see in BLM protests

What the fuck did they do to his iconic hair?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats not true. he did is because it looked different having the hair uncolored. it was a unique look, and he obviously made the right call

Cell was trying to be perfect. Growing evermore, much like a private businessman.

Buu wanted to do nothing but laze around and eat candy like most left libertarians.

3/10 for leading me on

Super Saiyan 4>>>>> Deviantart Transformation anyday

This
Fuck gohan

It's called gel and it lasts like less than a minute in the episode

They literally turned into fucking apes and beat their chests and stomped around. This was before they evolved into aryan master race 10x more powerful beings though.

>Watching anything past the Cell Saga

ISHYGDDT

>More colors of the rainbow transformation
>Furfag transformation

You chose numbnuts

aryan transformation
dindu transformation
When the two mix you get furries.

Vegeta didn't

Frieza wanted to kill all saiyans because he feared them. Much like globalist commies do with white people.

Japs arent even hiding it anymore. Super Saiyans were just a code word for Aryans.

This is a fucking disaster
Goku's hair never changed(apart from Super Transformations) during the series 30 years existence

Some things are sacred and shouldn't be touched
Super is truly a shit

>They literally turned into fucking apes and beat their chests and stomped around.
Only the retards(Goku, Gohan) not the Elite like Vegeta
See

Afaik toriyama based super saiyan on japanese folk legends which themselves were based on other asian legends about gold haired super men who came from the sea.

>Super
>Good

It was better than GT but that's it

Just look at all the sagas
>Bills saga
>Goku lost but Bills spared planet earth

>Golden frieza saga
>Frieza destroyed the planet and they had to use Whis's magic to win

>Universal tourney saga
>Goku lost but Hit surrendered at the end because reasons

>Goku Black/Zamasu saga
>They failed to save the future

He had Saiyan cells

When we done with Earth, he would have gone around looking for stronger opponents

I think

Furfag transformation makes sense considering the Saiyans are apes

The Golden Pants(or in Vegeta's case the Cyan colored Leather Jeans) didn't fucking make sene though

dudes honestly buu saga had its moment. like when goku and buu were fighting in that canyon blowing shit up at light speed. that was tight

and bruh come on

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsby9f5RVN8

>Watching anything past the Freeza Saga
ftfy

>Calling Beerus Bills
What the fuck Mexico?

>Watching anything past the Raditz saga

Look at me I'm special

>Cell's end game?
perfection

and yeah buu sucked. I hated that arc so much I refused to finish it until super started airing.

>buu saga had its moment.
It's better than the cancerous Cell saga at least

Yeah, bad translation on our part (yes, he's called Bills rather than Beerus)
Sorry 'bout that

>Watching anything past Red Ribbon Saga
Get on my level

its actually bluepilled because it fails to admit that blacks are phisically stronger genetics-wise

HITLER DINDU NUFFIN

IM BASICALLY GOD

>krillin with hair

immediately discarded

In all seriousness though I just couldn't take the show seriously anymore. Buu was a shitty and annoying villain. The show really started becoming a parody of itself and it was so bad that I could even recognize it as a 13 year old. Toriyama wanted to end the manga/anime after the freeza saga but the jews pushed him for more content. You could the signs that the show was becoming stale in Cell saga , but it was still enjoyable overall. The buu saga took it to the extreme though.

I loved the Bruce Faulconer music though. I always get shouted down whenever I say io but it was miles better than the campy japanese soundtrack IMO.

I don't remember any nigger enemies in Dragon Ball
Besides Commander Black but he wasn't a martial artist he used robots and shit

Either way Race doesn't matter in DB when you have animal-people, demons, devils, dinosaurs, aliens, robots etc.

>Super>GT
But it literally isn't.
Delete Beerus from the show and it is, but that fucking cat is a hundred times more annoying than GT pan ever was.

Only the most retarded versions of Superman, like Cosmic armor and 1million, could defeat Goku as he currently is. Goku in Super is literally millions of times stronger than DBZ Goku, it's not even funny.

>Krillin literally endangering the planet and his friends for Robot Pussy in Cell Saga
That was far worse then him getting hair in Buu Saga

Silver era Superman can defeat Goku
He literally blew up the universe with a single sneeze

Who?

This is the kind of weaponized autism that should be assigned to murder cases, detective work, and unsolved cases.

cartoons are not redpilled you sad manchild.. searching for excuses.

I dunno dude..I'd have done worse for robot pussy.