Steve Mnuchin

Redpill me on Mnuchin, Trump's pick for the Treasury.

I've heard the accusations but don't believe them. Anti-Trump fags are shaking in their boots, so he must be doing something right

>Yid
>Doing something right

Yes goy, supporting Israel and working for Soros!

"The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else.” - PEOTUS Donald J. Trump

why is CTR still using this board?

you lost, fuck off

Solid pick, he'll do what Trump tells him to do. He was a brilliant fund raiser for Trump's campaign.

Hill shills were pushing the Ron Paul meme to sow dissension (Ron talked MAJOR shit about trump and continues to do so, therefore he was never even an option, which was a backstabbing move... Trump supported him a lot in 2012).

>Worked for Soros Hedgefund
>Worked for Goldman Sachs
>Won't end the (((Fed)))

Fuck off JIDF

Was directly responsible for a lot of what happened during the 2008 financial crisis.

Former Goldman Sachs employee

they have dat cult mentality

>how do careers work

Nobody is really sure. He has never been a public figure. He was a partner at Goldman Sachs 15 years ago which isn't a great sign but it tells us nothing about what his actual views are.

That seems pretty based, honestly.

Liberals crying "hypocrisy" for no reason. Trump knows his shit

Jews always jew each other its just part of there nature

He received $1 Billion of George Soros' money to start Dune Capital which he still runs today. He's based as fuck, trolls working class redneck conservatives and doesn't give a god damn shit.

Pic related. They thought Trump would bring back their jobs, instead they're going to get foreclosed on LOLOL

He's a Jew with connections to the entire banking world

would you rather anyone else counting your money when you're the boss?

basically this

So what he cheated niggers out of their houses

Another Jew with their tentacles on the treasure of the United States... when will Amerifag's ever learn??

>Liberals crying "hypocrisy" for no reason

I wonder why, user...

The 2008 foreclosure happened because they gave loans to niggers and they couldn't pay

Nice try faggot free market capitalism stops for no one

If they were too poor, maybe that was inevitable anyway

What is so bad about making a profit

If they paid any attention, they'd know who counts Trump's money instead of acting like this is a new thing he did

Not just niggers. Thousands of struggling working class whites too. Hey, I'm not knocking him. I'm glad Trump picked him, he's as close as you can get to George Soros running the Treasury.

If the hicks were dumb enough to vote Trump, they deserve a hawk like Mnuchin milking them for every cent so Trump can give Tax Breaks and Government contracts to his buddies.

Put it this way, I hate Trump and I was hoping Mnuchin would get this position just for the intense betrayal that poor whites will see when his policies are put in action .

No matter what Trump does, it's not betrayal. People just have to accept making the right choice. Would you rather have Hillary? I don't think anyone would

Uh yeah dude. Hillary would have been a continuation of Sensible/inoffensive economic policies of Obama in which we started to see a great recovery in the economy.

Do you remember what you paid for gas in the Bush years? Do you remember the "housing crisis"? Well we're going to see that all over again soon. You were warned, now reap what you sow. I think it's hilarious watching you guys STILL try to rationalize Trump's choices like this Mnuchin pick. It's like you can't get it through your skull that Trump LITERALLY just appointed George Soros' protege, one of the closest people to him in the world, to Treasury Secretary.

Trump is, in essence, assembling a typical action-movie-esque team for his inner cabinet. You've got Sessions, the seasoned expert. 'Mad Dog' Mattis is obviously the wild card. Etc.

Mnuchin is the 'inside man', the "Face" of Trump's A-Team. The swindler who knows how the people and the system the heroes are up against works and will help to undermine them as the group's plan goes into action.

>JIDF

Ahhh the good old days

>Obama
>inoffensive

Stopped reading right there
Obama was a fucking disaster to this country

There is no CTR dumbass. Why would they even be here after the election. You just got trolled by a leaf.

he ran the Trump campaign since the primaries, and kept it under budget. he is why Trump's campaign spent 400-600 mil, while Clinton's spent over a billion. so this guy, Mnuchin, was already loyal to Trump, even when the odds were against him, and the liberals had their campaign to paint his supporters as racist Neo Nazis. that accounts for something, imo.

and the GS history, while not great, is reasonable. if you have a background in finance and economics, you're going to work for the biggest bank in America if the position is offered. no different than a software engineer cucking himself for Jewgle for the good salary.

#giveSteveachance

How so? Our economy is in the best state it has been since the 90s . It seems you learned nothing after the Bush years.

Maybe you should stop reading fake news and objectively look at the state of our economy now, before Bush took office, and after Bush took office. Trump is a continuation of the same Neo-Con Corporate Welfare policies of the Bush administration. His Treasury pick is a clear sign of the direction he wants to take our country in. All I can say is you better prepare for another Great Recession.

he is a businesss turnaround success

just what usa needs!

I would be too rough, firing all gov employees and lwoering law judge money 99%
ending pensions fed and weflare
ending irs
allowing thorium atomic 100% only as energy
ending all government services
ending h1 visa
:)
making all government use libreoffice and www.debian.org with icewm and firefox

Obama tripled down on the corporate welfare of Bush and Hillary outright said that was all she was about.

im not an expert, but i read alot of economoc articles that says that after Q4 will be released its going to expose the whole frauds in the US economy what might bring to a dollar collapse. well if it really happenes the democrates could blame it on Trump and republicans.

Careers of ingratiating yourselves with Trump, kike?

You lost.

>there is no CTR

Sounds like something CTR would say

>Our economy is in the best state it has been since the 90s
that's an outright lie and you know it. It's in the best state it's been since 2008, but that means fuckall.

Also service jobs =/= industrial jobs