Childhood is wanting to be Vallon

Childhood is wanting to be Vallon.

Adulthood is understanding Bill the Butcher.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always wanted to be the fat guy with the club though.

Adulthood is when you never post anything like this ever again

You've been watching Nat Geo haven't you senpai?

kek

Ordered this the day after Trump won desu.

I'm still mad the butcher threw a knife in his back

>The Pitt
Childhood is saving the slaves.
Adulthood is siding with Ashur.

Same, He knew he'd lose the fight so he had to get him in the back.

As a kid I did never understand why Bill hates Irish people, because I couldn't tell the difference between brits and Irish.

It's mostly because the irish are about tradition, and brits are about being cosmopolitan, and they regarded traditionalists as being primitive.

But tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.

This is truly one of the best American movies I've ever seen. It captures the tragedy of the Yankee people so perfectly.

The irish were basically considered the outsiders during the 1840's sovereign debt crisis.

>nd brits are about being cosmopolitan, and they regarded traditionalists as being primitive.
Jesus, what a stupid fucking post.

Bill isn't English, he's an American. He dislikes the prospect of Catholicism in his country

The English Colonists, Puritans, Pilgrams and Corporate Settlers freaking CREATED America as the Empire.

Not the Germans, Not the Irish, Not the Italians, Not the French, Nor Spanish, Nor Hispanics, Nor Blacks.

The Backbone, The framework was created and then the foreign hordes came over and tried to just basically get jobs wherever they could and infiltrate the communities like they have always done. This is fucking INVASION. The Colonists and Natives had the right as the FIRST to defend their land.

They fought the Indians, they buried those of starvation, they built the towns. Not anyone else. I sympathize with Bill the Butcher. And Fuck Leonardo DiCaprio and his fake Catholic movie dad.

He has English heritage, English are protestants yes and that's part of the conflict. It's an English thing as much as it was a protestant thing. I wasn't referring to this conflict, but just the animosity between English and Irish in general and its roots.

Kek you mad proty?

The Catholics eventually got freaking subverted you idiot. The Jesuits and Satanists took over the Vatican. Even other Catholic Priests TALK ABOUT IT.

When High Catholic Command gets taken over by Jesuits and Satanists, what do you think that means? When a communist, muslim loving, nearly anti-Jesus Pope is spouting off BS at every moment. At what point is that winning you complete and utter moron?!

I literally just got done watching this for the first time.

It was a dull movie, kept hearing the same tuned drums and the same tune of music whole time. What I want to know is in the past how come we've seemingly gave the Irish such a shit time to immigrate to our country compared to now its sunshine and daisies.

>Whatever year it's relevant to you
>Wanting to be Irish

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA

and growing a moustache