Man punches kangaroo in the face after fighting his dog

youtube.com/watch?v=ziCGPRtMtbI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TFgxxw274o
youtu.be/d-SUhJT3g1c
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhmi6x8YVRs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did the right thing saved his dog and didn't have to kill the kangaroo either

Just your average day in Straya

God bless that man

XD STRAYA YA WE LOVE YOU STRAYA YOU THE BEST STRAYA STRAYA WERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT YOU STRAYAY STRAYA STRAYA STRAYA

That was great, I would do the same shit to those fucking deer here in michgan.

objectively, unironically true

I have no idea where we'd be without them

The roo was just fucking mesmerized like "did you just fucking do that cunt?"

>implying strayans don't get drunk and fight kangaroos on the regular

There's something so fucking funny about a dude punching an animal in the face in self defense

idiot aussie, those things can shred your stomach and disembowel you.

Their heads are like fuckin rocks tho

i fucking hate the "LOL QUIRKY STRAYA AWSUMM!!" meme

Australia is hilarious. What a crazy fucking place.

holy fuk did that roo just murder his best mate? Over a fukin sheila?

it doesn't get more australian than that

How'd Justin get this far south

Thus begins the Kangaroo War.

Don't shit you know you can't win, Straya.

Nah, it was just a prank.

is he ok

aawwwessuuuummmmmm

laughed a bit into my pants and threw my pepsis onto my graphics card

That's a crazy cunt, them 'roos are fucking jacked

I liked the part where the kangaroo just stood there in shock and then calmly walked away

I fucking hate the LEL A FUCKING LEAF meme r/thedonald brought to this place

What happened to Australia that made God hate it so?

Damn nature, you scary

>Roo and Kanga after they moved to Australia

they really cant. thats a meme. roos never hurt anyone

That guy is lucky he didn't get the shit kicked out of him. You can tell that Kangaroo was like "Did that motherfucker just hit me?" Few more seconds and that guy would be out cold.

Thats got to be the gayest wildlife white mans ever had to deal with

show us on this doll where the australians hurt you trudeau

Have the deer been strangling your dogs?

we were never meant to be here. Nature is trying to fight back every day

Africa and Australia are the two full PVP continents of our world

Fuck this cunt, he didn't have to hit the kangaroo, it already let go of his mutt.

In my timeline kangaroo didn't have such big fucking arms. They weren't aggressive like that either. It's a little disconcerting to see them like that.

bison is such good meat

They strangle my car. Just as important.

If only you'd shown that strength and courage when you faced the Emus.

Show us the last thing on red dit you upvoted

A lot of animals are like that. They will beat the shit out of you unless you act super confident and go aggressive. Like there's on tribe of nigs in Africa that hunts by stealing food from lions just by walking up super confidently, taking the food, and walking off before the lions figure out that they could fucking slaughter the humans. I've also heard about how you need to stand perfectly still and unafraid when a gorilla charges at you and it will just stop before it hits you. If you so much as flinch, it will rip you to pieces.

shhh no more tears only vegemite now

I love how the kangaroo is like "this guy actually punched me, what do I do now?"

damn didn't know we warranted so much dislike on Sup Forums that a video would have people capslock crusading on us

we don't even behave here the way we do on Sup Forums

IT FUCKING SQUARED UP TO HIM CUNT

>Kangaroo "you punch like a bitch".

youtube.com/watch?v=9TFgxxw274o

Visited Western Plains Zoo when I was 8, thought it was funny when a kangaroo put it's paws on my shoulders, like I was getting a hug, mum takes a photo.
Realise years later that was a challenge and I was extremely lucky it didn't start kicking me in the stomach.

Fuck off greeny. Hope they blew its head off.

>winning by technicality
>not going for the knockout

jumpin' cunt made it personal, but bogan pussed out

Straya as fuck m8.

Kangaroo takes that right hook like a champ though.

Only in Australia can you get choked out by a giant rat who probably has an eighth degree black belt

I, for one, love Australia's presence on this fine board

Anyone else feel sad?

That Kangaroo was clearly offended. He just wanted to have some fun with a doggo and then he got punched. You Australians are a bunch of turds. That's all your country is known for. Being a bunch of turds going "haha we are cunts haha". That's your whole national identity.

kangaroo shouldn't have lowered his hands, he should dominate in the stand-up, but if you can get inside the guard its all over apparantley.

He's still breathing.

I never understood why Australians had a brand of ass-flavored butter.

Most obvious slide thread ever

Sage

the kangaroo serial killer

Am I on a list now? Did I fall for a honeypot?

Australian men are D most ignorant cunts on Earth outside of maybe, some fucking remote third world tribe.
I hate em with a passion. Hopefully that kangaroo catches up with the twat later..gotta love them kangaroos though with their mixed martial arts.

Yeah he's just dead

touch of a beard I said to him but he never once whispered the ladies name in my ear as i sang, and sang along the river and the myrrth oh the myrrh was deliciously sweet

ayy yeah take that u fuckin cunt yea

That's not too different from us Americans. At least Aussies are funny in a surreal kind of way.

>comment from the owner

Australians realy can't help but shitpost huh.

It's basically just gamier beef.

i bet they got soft noses though. never seen one but most animals have a lot of small bones and cartilage in their noses

he was trying to strangle the dog lol

N O

It's in their DNA, they're natural born memers. That's why their shitposts are actually funny.

>Australia's top philosophers

youtu.be/d-SUhJT3g1c

black belt in roo-jitsu

WORLDSTAAAAAAAR

Roos can never go the distance mate, they always gas out.

I fought one last week. And he had me against the rabbit proof fence and was working me over proper like a dingo on an infant. But I knew if I waited till the galahs sqwauk, signalling the end of the round, I'd get him easy deep in the fight. After I won, I deported him to naaru to work on his ground game.

Literally no. Lemme guess, you're from New England or the Burnt Club Coast and have only had a "bison" burger from your local hipster coop?

That's a fucking wallaby. That's like fighting a midget

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhmi6x8YVRs

>tfw there's no punchable wildlife in Canada except for chugs

There's a bison on my fucking flag.

dammit no more (You)s from the retard
maybe he'll go on to be butthurt in a new thread, god bless him

>roo didn't even flinch
No wonder yall cant fight.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs

You have geese but I think they'd gut you in the blink of an eye while a kangaroo is still thinking what the fuck you're doing.

What the fuck is a chug?

>U fockin wot
>Did you just punch me

i audibly giggled

>4 posts by this id

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

what kind of godless sasquatch creature is that

Quit lying faggot. Don't talk about things you're know nothing about.

I think it's amazing that it seems like the Kangaroo knows what drowning is.

Their heads are like fucking rocks. They're evolved to get punched in the head without taking serious damage.

it does. that's exactly what it's doing

you know kangaroos are trash animals?

They are worse then rats you could kill 100,000 of them and they would still be a pest.

The reason is that abos never shaped the environment so when whites came we made lots of grassland and kanga population went mad.

Kanga has no predator, in rural people actually build cages around vehicle like mad max because how many fucking roos are on the road.

>kangajew
>kikaroo

punch a moose

Wyoming born and raised. We flyovers need to stick together. No infighting.

Oh yeah. I bought a truck one time and it had "roo bars". I had no idea what that was until it was explained to me

What the fuck sort of dark magic existed before humans were around that allowed your country to be this way?