Swedish jails

Sweden is so cucked and their law enforcement is so bad to the point where their prisons are literally as comfortable as small hotel rooms.

With the law enforcement Sweden has, no wonder there's so many ahmeds committing violent crimes and raping women.

Basically the same comfyness Breivik got in Norway, USA is so shit the prisoners get raped and basically the prison yard is literally a race war, you know they will commit another crime when they get out because it's so fucked up

That's how you fucking enforce the law. There's no need for humanitarianism when you're dealing with bloody criminals.

If we had so many refugees coming in, we would literally have no problems because they would be stacked in poverty without a welfare state, and the real bad ones would be fucked up in our prisons.

Are you high or stupid? Just how much money do you think we spend a year on refugees and immigrants and all that shit? We have 30mil illegals, pull your head out of your dumb ass

Not for long

did you post this thread about a year ago or is my life just on repeat?

He is our last hope. Last time white were able to sway the election

Your life on repeat.

For minimum security and pre-release it makes sense to put criminals in an environment that fosters reintegration.

fuck me man i knew it ive seen this same exact thread with this same exact picture and the same exact swede cuck posting. i have to kill myself to end the cycle wish me luck anons.

no it doesn't liberal, it will encourage them to commit more crime since the conditions aren't so bad.

great minds think alike

i thought that for a while but after trump won i knew it was true the deja vu was too real ive lived this cycle already and i just want off

Prisons are almost never as nice as the obligatory 'hurr desse prisons are hotels' media articles make them out to be

how are your american nigger gangster run prisons working out? training harder criminals?

>no it doesn't liberal, it will encourage them to commit more crime since the conditions aren't so bad.

funny how the statistics show the exact opposite

How many times did Terra get raped?

These were built for a homogenous society where everyone at the end of the day was a white swede deserving of some level of dignity. They decided this was the baseline. Not so much the case anymore it'll be interesting to see how their prison situation plays out seeing as it barely rates as punishment to someone coming from the middle east.

not nearly enough

If I committed a serious crime there, would they let me do my sentence in a comfy prison or would they ship me back here?

prison is "rehabilitation" here, which is fucking retarded.

Prison should be JUSTICE, not some rehab vacation.

>Free food
>Cute Boyfriend
>Comfortable living
>Free Gym Membership

What is the point of prison?!? They are literally incentivizing crime! Crime is supposed to have a risk that deters would-be criminals!

if you kill somalis theyd probably keep you but if you kill swedes you might become a national hero

Hahaha Sweden will be one of the first to fall.

>my actual face when "Swedish" subhuman rapists and killers live better than my law abiding tax paying ass

I hope that all Swedish natives who haven't pulled a Brevik die a slow, agonizing, excruciating, humiliating, barbaric death at the hands of their invaders for allowing this.

WAAAAAAHHH nordic prison system is too good

every thought they reason you're shitty prisons isn't because of it's furniture but because your country is full of shitty people?

It's called rehabilitation you dumb American

>Crime reported per 100k people
>America - 14000
>Sweden - 3000

Just keep throwing rocks in a glass house lads

The only problem with a prison system focused on rehabilitation over punishment is when there's no "fuck it" option for people that clearly can't be rehabilitated. The US model where prison is basically supposed to torture people to scare them out of committing crimes is a colossal failure. It has the same problems as the European model, only worse. It still burns money keeping criminals alive for decades, it still unleashes them on the populace when their term is up, and they come out even worse than when they went in.

The only advantage it has over the cushy European prisons is the satisfaction of knowing they're suffering. I don't have a problem with that in and of itself, but I think it would be better to just put a bullet in them and be done with it, especially if it uses tax money.

Our prison system doesn't deter blacks. You really think it would deter rapefugees and militants?

jails here remind you that you fucked up
>pic related

I went to prison in fucking Canada and have stayed out because it was rough (Prairies, full of chugs). If the prison sentence I had was at this place I might not have ever stepped away from my previous lifestyle. This looks comfy as fuck, although it takes all of the badassery out of being a con when your cell is furnished by Ikea.

Literally the creulists jails.

You can get arrested for looking at an officer wrong in America, it's sad but true. I see videos of police in europe getting smacked around and i can promise you that would never happen in USA

Im no nigger lives matter sympathizer but our cops do need some kind of reform

So you want to treat people like animals for a couple years insuring that when released they'll have no social or life skills?

The only people who look at prison favorably are desperate homeless people.

Sounds like the army to me desu except with more rape

And you think that's BECAUSE of the pussy prisons?

>crime stats = jail quality
wew lad