STOP BEING BRAINWASHED BY JAPANESE CULTURE

STOP BEING BRAINWASHED BY JAPANESE CULTURE

See this gif? If you feel anything other than pure disgust you are being subjected to brainwashing by the Japanese. The purpose of this is too weaken the West so that the Empire of the Rising Sun may attack us once again.

You have bean warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kAlKO1_RL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

^ you see that post? If you feel anything but stupider for having read it, you're pretty fucking stupid.

i agree. OP is major fag

I wish I was born into a rich Japanese family.

Sauce

>The purpose of this is too weaken the West so that the Empire of the Rising Sun may attack us once again.
Op you're shouting propaganda that makes no sense.

lolno

>The purpose of this is too weaken the West
Too bad it was so good at weakening the Japs too.

I wish I was born with one less dimension.

Show by Rock

youtube.com/watch?v=8kAlKO1_RL0

that's a big cat

Good, maybe they will improve the whole world

I cannot stop, I am already in too deep

Show By Rock was trash, so I do feel disgust.

Sooooo Pop Idol anime?

You have good taste, Neither

what does ハート mean?

youre supposed to post varg when doint a STOP X thread

i wish i was born into a rich japanese family too. or a rich chinese family, or a rich canadian family or a rich american family.
i really just want to be rich and not have to work for it

that is kawaii as fuck

>not have to work for it
Kys. Survival of the fittest will come for you, user.

Did you take that from Xians twitter?

If it were not for anime and Japanese culture I would literally never have been redpilled.

Your move, faggot.

Fuck off, kike.

If only if Black Bullet was written better.

I already got this one today user, GIVE ME THE OTHERS

I think the writing is pretty good. I mean, I'm only partway through Destruction of the World by Fire but they've been pretty good so far.
And Enju a cute.

No I just mean the anime not the manga.

I thought you might have.
That is because of the compression from adapting multiple LNs into 13 episodes. Of course it's not going to be very good.

>mfw watching Drifters this season with the premise of historical figures being transported to another world when near death to start a new life as superwarriors
>mfw the main empire's leader is LITERALLY Hitler
>mfw one of the good guys is an Axis jet fighter
On a scale of 1 to 10, how triggered will muh 6 gorillion be if they ever see an episode of this show

>That is because of the compression from adapting multiple LNs into 13 episodes.
Yes I know I was just saying.

You went total faggot senpai

>You have bean warned

> hitler turns up, kills self for no reason
Hold on a second, this is bullshit

does he really, or is that just a supposition?

also, if liking kinmosa and ultra moeshit makes me brainwashed, then I don't want to not be brainwashed, hearing little blonde British lolis speak in broken English is the most adorable shit ever.

Honestly i don't know i just looked for the tl;dr because i would watch the show if hitler turnt up and did some hectic shit

Also everyone knows the only good thing to come out of japan culture wise is gachimuchi, sorry m8

I think you posted the wrong pic, OP...

Your picture is clearly not anime.

>He wastes his time on subpar nip animation

Even the Koreans do it better!

>being brainwashed by Japan
>taking N2 test tomorrow

Too late.

>Looks like web animation
Kek

Are you sure that's not French? Looks sorta French.

It is.

HOLD THE FUCK UP
Is that the movie? When did it come out?

The vast majority of that shit is made for the Japanese audience. Fairly little is ever officially translated into English, which is itself only consumed by a fairly small number of people. Moe shit is only accepted in Japan, the only place where this argument might actually be made. Everything brought to America has to be "cool" instead.

A while now.

Didn't do too good, though.

Y-yeah. That sure is disgusting OP. I hope none of these other brainwashed anons have more gifs like it that they could post here.

>Didn't do too good
Why's that? Not enough of a fanbase there from the series?

I knew Japan was trying to take over the world when their collapsing economy and declining birth rates lessened in severity.

Was a theater release that didn't make a lot of money.

Apparently its coming to Steam along with Wakfu, so it may recuperate some of its loss then.

Kawaii
Cyan is such a good girl...
Mai waifu

Cool stuff, shame it didn't do that well. Now I can enjoy a good breakfast over some Dofus.

Stop making slide threads you filthy kike.

They're trying to make us internalize pedophilia.

You must resist.

>You have been warned.

WHY IS CYAN SO CUTE!?

lad

I agree. Anime is cancer.

Why are all action scenes in animation like this now? Just abstract, boring magic attacks that don't make sense, silly acrobatics, characters that move faster than the eye can see, bizarre camera angles and random slowdowns like in 300 or The Matrix. It's like all sense of originality has been sucked out, and they're just trying too hard to make things "cool" by regurgitating old action clichès.
Most of it is just a ripoff of Japanese style shounen battles, which have been terrible since the early 90s. You even have that retarded sword attack from Fate/Stay Night.

Many anime outsource their animation to Korea...

>Spain will never make good cartoons ever again