This video is for you weaboos

That think muh glorious Nippon is not all the hype you think it is

youtu.be/Q9cTwzko1ZI

Bump

Pretty much everyone knows it's shit to be an outsider in Japan. When you think of Japan, you think of xenophobia. But that's a good thing.

Except it kicks ass to be white in japan. Sure, they're racist as shit, but in a fun way.
t. Some fag who lived in Tokyo when he was a kid

I once knew this guy who worked in Japan for some years and then came back to Brazil, he said that the northern regions are the most racists while the south weren't. Is this real?

I just watch my animu, fuck weebs

>Sure, they're racist as shit, but in a fun way.
I wish blacks had this laid back attitude. I mean with all the weed they smoke, you'd think they could relax more.

As a white guy living in Tohoku, no, people here are generally quite polite and kind. Assuming you're at least teying to use Japanese

White Japanese would mean your White and Japanese. Not Japanese born White person. Fuck do I hate expats.

>white japanese people.

Isn't Jared Taylor a white Japanese person?

Japan is for the Japanese. These cumskins can (and should) fuck off back to their parent's homelands if they hate the way Japanese people treat them so much.

if they are japanese citizens, they are japanese

South Korea is better than Japan in every possible way. Why would anyone want to live in Japan?

there is no birthright citizenship in japan

Okinawa is for Americans tho.
It's a lot more chill because Americans have been here since 1945.
Per square mile there's a lot more Americans and various other foreigners like Filipinos, Indians/Nepali, Africans

The locals are only wary of blacks, and they call them niggers or niggas, because they overhear the other blacks referring to each other as such.

Fuck no, in Japan you can't be a citizen unless you are Japanese.

are you really in the Seychelles?

Also where are the Seychelles?

>The locals are only wary of blacks, and they call them niggers or niggas, because they overhear the other blacks referring to each other as such.

I know for Korea citizenship is easier to obtain than Japan, but if you are Korean or even part you can obtain it much quicker.

remove gaijin

fuck you yankee.

The fuck is this shit, fuck off togo wrong board. SAGE

The problem is these people don't realize what they are. Even if you were born there you are not the same. This is something they need to understand. Appearance does matter, specially in a country as homogeneous as Japan.

More than anything you need to understand that not everybody is aware of your circumstances. Instead of whining like a little bitch because you get preferential treatment, go take advantage of that. Realize that when people treat you like a foreigner they're actually trying to be nice, don't be such a victim.

>Being bootyblasted that other students and parents think you're a foreigner
>When you live in a country that's 99% homogeneous

kinda sad that a sense of victimhood is the only way to be taken seriously these days

even in the video they admit that as they got older, their white skin became a benefit rather than a drawback

>I am Japanese
>no japanese parent
>went to intentional schools
>parents don't even speak japanese/bother to learn the culture
sure "japanese"
Also like how the guy at the end says it's an advantage now.

no

fuck off

the world is not American and most countries don't work like that

>kanadajin3

Pretty sure everyone in Japan hates her.

Bitch is psychotic, creates sockpuppet accounts harassing her 'friends' and putting others down for not being as 'Japanese' as her.

Also this.
From other videos of japs I've seen, they don't act like your average japanese person. It's because of the parents.

Get off your proxy OP

Yes
Indian Ocean

>I'm just as Japanese as anyone in my class!

LOL NO.

Give em hell nips.

Nips are scum, one tiny step above mainland Chinese people