Facebook post from leader of Oakland warehouse artist collective sparks controversy

eastbaytimes.com/2016/12/03/facebook-post-from-leader-of-artist-collective-sparks-controversy/

>40 people dead or missing
>muh life's work is ruined

Why are leftists such utter scum?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2016/12/03/artists-at-last-nights-oakland-warehouse-fire-discuss-the-tragedy-those-missing-need-for-safe-underground-spaces
youtube.com/watch?v=pxjZM-d_ShI
youtube.com/watch?v=iRg7QMJKHpA&t=178s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hippies are basically children

pic related is what is crying about fyi

Maybe he should have built it to code

He was in shock retard. He's still a piece of shit though.

40 dead leftists?

>Why are leftists such utter scum?

because they're too stupid to be anything else

>defending narcissistic millennial scum

kill yourself

Maybe learn basic psychology

>leaf
Nevermind.

Yeah, nothing was lost.

Satanists tend to be like that.

>in shock
>has the wherewithal to write up anfacebook post

Yeah no. kys.

People can be replaced. Your life's work is more valuable

>basic psychology

Is this what professor shekelstien teaches you at your shitty $60,000 per year university?

>Gold: Adolf Hitler
>Silver: Anders Breivik
>Bronze: Structure Fire

I like it
Too much garbage lying around tho

Wont these people get sent to prison?
I dont know how it is in the USA but over here you have to adhere to health and safety regulations to open your premises up to the public.

I think he will just get fined.

Almost certainly. That's what happened to the guys who ran the nightclub that burned up in Rhode Island. In this case, the space was also being illegally used.

>don't build venue to any sort of code or standards
>invite way too many people into far too small a space
>fire ends up killing 40 people, luckily as the owner you escape alive
>your first post about it is how all your dreams and aspirations are ruined
>not even the barest mention of the 40 people your negligence killed

Another leftist sociopath, what a surprise

This guy is almost guaranteed going to prison short of some fuckery with the law.

Is this the guy responsible for failing to maintain the building up to maintenance codes?

so, was it the tranny DJ who set the fire?

yes he going to prison for a while, remember each person that died will add to sentence so he will probably be gone for a long time

This was literally a Safe Spaceā„¢
>liberal safe spaces involve intentionally ignoring building codes and fire safety
>lol

m.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2016/12/03/artists-at-last-nights-oakland-warehouse-fire-discuss-the-tragedy-those-missing-need-for-safe-underground-spaces

sorry but that sounds like capitalism to me. desu

Ion think they're self aware

The building is tiny, they had wooden pallets stacked up as stairs to the second floor, not even a real stairway, no actual fire exits at all, probably nig-rigged electrical system by his friend the electricianer, no fire suppression or alarm system, and to top it off the entire interior space was basically filled with fucking tinder.

Basically imagine trying to run jam-packed raves out a 2-story ramshackle indie hipster hut built mostly out of wood and full of 'unique' wooden furniture and 'sculptures'.

Haven't even seen the aftermath pictures yet, but I'm betting the blaze completely annihilated the building.

Because they don't actually care about other people. They only care how they look infront of other people.

Great stuff, I hope he gets his boy pussy slammed into oblivion by Tyrone cock and is then subsequently forced to suck aryan brotherhood dick and have a swastika tattooed on his head to gain protection from Tyrone.

sounds more like loltardianism to me desu

I don' know what the fuck he's saying. He's happy his kids and Micah (whoever the hell that is, his gay lover?) are okay. Other than that, he sounds like the same bumbling idiot you assholes keep posting on here as if some twatter bitch opinion is supposed to mean something.

What the fuck is this thread, explain yourself asshole.

yup

And not just leftists, super degenerate hippies, faggots, and trannies all looking to candyflip

Glad to hear no human lives were lost.

He sacrificed them to his god

Sounds like a false sense of security from having state oversight to me

Holy fuck that article

comfy af desu

They lack true empathy and humanity, when they pretend to care for something it is but a facade for virtue signaling to receive praise from their peers.

He's about to get sued to the fucking moon and back. He doesn't even know the begging of his life is over.

Gay black lover, to be precise.

Dudes who owned the station got off, the only one who got jail time was the dipshit that set up the fireworks for the band.

>I say twatter
>randomly scrolling see someone else say twatter
well I'll be

YOU GUYS ARE HEARTLESS ASSHOLES

this is a tragedy for the lgbtqiX community

Wait, what the fuck?

That person is fucked up.

How do we encourage more of these excellent gene pool management events?

Those 40 people were probably just worthless liberals anyways. Also they were just strangers.

I am sure that you would press a button to have 40 Jewish Africans that you do not know die to save everything that you have worked for it life. You would probably press it even if you had nothing to lose or gain from it anyways.

wrong colors

>What the fuck is this thread, explain yourself asshole.

Facebook post of the dude that planed the party and owned the building. He doesn't give a fuck about the 40 people that died, only his shit tier artwork. Most of those people were supposedly very close friend of his too

Warehouse artist collective? Holy shit I'm about to laugh into oblivion.

>its not sad if they're straight or white
FUCK
THIS
GAY
EARTH

Regardless, whoever owns the building is now bankrupt. The judgements against him will never stop.

will this wake up liberals?

BASED fire doing God's work

So tragic. It was only just now that he was standing in this abundance of self worth.

This guy is dead this year. Watch.

>sparks

Shit, yeah I was wrong. One of the brothers went to prison for like ~5 years but the other got off. I still think this guy is going to jail.

Liberals literally get fucking raped by nigs and still think they're the ones who have done wrong

libs are fucked in the head

No stress. Let them rage. It's funny. The most they have done so far is walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxjZM-d_ShI

>millennials

>several people were considering calling the place out a death trap
>did not because of white people and the patriarchy

Jesus fuck are these people for real?

Hey guys, I'm protesting Trump. We're gonna walk a couple miles.
youtube.com/watch?v=iRg7QMJKHpA&t=178s

Haha nice one.

Kys faggot.

pic related

Just in time for christmas

Praise kek!

and nothing of value was lost

They'll die long before they burn anything substantial or important.

This.

Daily reminder that because of high rent costs in San Francisco; poc and queer folk have been forced to move to cheaper Oakland which is less welcoming to those people. Thats why they need safespaces.

There was a blood price for Trumps victory. It's time to pay.

and nothing of value was lost

You guys need to read the FB comments

>sadly
well that's subjective, innit?

No, we don't.

Bring some here
Feast on (you)s

The ones from the locals who know him are br00tal

You can really gain a ton of cachet in any alternative "scene" by having more money than people and telling them about the time you took pictures of morrissey or whatever the fuck. The guy is clearly scum

insurance fraud

>WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE BEEN CIS SHIT WHITIES

_____ in charge of compassion

I live in Oakland. Yes they are.

God has clearly smited these faggots

rip in peace owl man

Thinks he's a god. Has disciples who got cooked alive.

Just got kids back from CPS. Had to stay in hotel coz warehouse not safe. Knew it was a death trap. He's fucked. Oh and guess the colour.

Pretty much.

Pics of the inside

I can usually feel some kind of sympathy after shit like this happens and I almost did until I saw that they were all full-grown adults attending a rave

"Sadly, SOME of the dozens"

Because only those lives matter of course.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people then these west coast fuckers.

>They need safespaces
>That burn down, killing everyone inside

Maybe it would have been a safe space if they installed fire sprinklers.

>Sadly, some of the dozens of attendees who remain unaccounted for are transgender people and people-of-color.

Yea because fuck CIS HET white males, amirite?

Fucking disgusting article. Add them all to the list

Liberals are mentally deficient. It's sad but there's no reasoning with people who are by definition unreasonable.

>that pic

Notice anything? this wasn't an accident, it was a sacrifice.

the bottom left dude doesnt really seem to fit in with the rest, guy looks like a spanish model

A fire during a concert? That has happened before, that's a cliche way of die, those dead hipsters must be raging right now in liberal hell because they didn't die in a non mainstream poetic manner