What are the most redpilled video games /pol can think of?

Can include mods too I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgw3NgYTR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=614akDkzvtE
youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huniepop

As long as you're talking about Fallout 4, I agree.

>Fallout 4
>Redpilled
pick one

explain this then

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>not joining BOS
no wonder

BOS is for pussies. The enclave is for real men and they arent even in FO4

Deadspace 1 and 2

>enclave armor
>fo4
Kill yourself

CAESAR
WHO IS HE

>Caesar was a genius who at a young age joined the Followers of the Apocalypse

>Fell out of there favor when he realized they were fighting a losing a war

>Saw the corruption of the NCR and the dire obsession of the wasteland with old world war technology

>Saw the degeneracy caused by bandits and chem abuse

>Saw the plagues of division caused by the tribalism of the wasteland

>Founds the Legion as a military coup against the degeneracy and division among the tribes

>not realizing armor almost identical to traditional enclave armor exists in the game

kys

O do realize that but that's not even canonical desu

WHAT ARE HIS GOALS
>to unite the wasteland under one banner for a temporary amount of time

>to spread the concept of limited old world technology abuse in order to prevent repeating history

>to eventually disband the legion after his death, as per the roman theory of temporary dictatorship until the nation is safe

>to remove chem use from the wasteland

>to be able to defend humanity against the horrors of the wasteland like Big MT and The Divide

>to expand the infrastructure of the caravans, who prefer him anyways

>red pilled
>video games
Does not compute. Go outside you fucking shut-in.

WHY THE LEGION IS THE ONLY ANSWER
>the NCR will experience a coup after their corruption towards the Van Graffs and Crimson Caravan is revealed

>Their control of the dam will only further destruction, and will be destroyed by the wasteland

>House has no real allies and relies on nuclear threats to keep his power, has no future

>Yes Man will be destroyed by the wasteland due to the growing number of cazadors and the horrors of Big MT and the Divide, due to a lack in actual central power in the region (the dam isn’t enough)

>The Brotherhood is doomed due to low birth rate and reliance on old world technology will never allow them to ally with other groups

>they thought that melee weapons would be better than modern rifles

See that's why the faggot Legion would lose against the NCR

Explain to me how it isn't redpilled.

I've enjoyed what I have played of Tyranny so far. Seems like it will be a great game but I wont be able to finish it until around Christmas time

Can't forget about Deus Ex either

Fuck the legion.

dark souls is redpilled, it teaches you that you have to solve your problems by improving yourself.

Childhood is when you idolize the Brotherhood of Steel. Adulthood is when you realize that The Enclave makes more sense.

>Emotionally
Majora's Mask

>Intellectually
Competitive Super Smash Bros Melee

>Redpilled in every way

Mother

>Going for a decaying country run by shills or an army of muslims that will collapse after the edgelord in charge dies soon

Daily reminder that House is the only choice thats not completely retarded

this, was so disappointed when i found out they didnt have the enclave in it

more like KEKSAR lmao

but the have that xo2 enclave armor in it

Is this before or after the coup created by the ungodly amount of corruption which everyone who is a citizen of the NCR knows by now?

>No modern rifles

We're talking about nukes, energy weapons, and biological terrors. Only fascism can actually purge the wasteland, and it must be a moral war as well. NCR is doomed, but humanity doesn't have to be. The legion uses modern rifles profligate, at least play through the Legion side of NV.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

This triggers the Legionary:
youtube.com/watch?v=pgw3NgYTR6U

Fuck off. House is a Jew that could go die slowly.

>muh robots
>muh no actual allies
>muh promises of technological achievement made by a man living in a literal ivory tower

House has no future. The Strip works for the Strip, and he can easily be destroyed by either the NCR or Legion. Actually he'll probably just be overwhelmed by mutants.

>mods

Moon Man Doom it is

Watch yourself, delegate!

Also, Command and Conquer is a really good redpilled series.

>first game involves einstein going back in time to kill hitler to prevent ww2
>ends up making stalin and the soviet union a more powerful threat and leaves more people dead in the new timeline

>no allies

Sure, the families and the towns of the mojave would prefer getting taxed to death by a corrupt government miles away or a band of marauders

The NCR is only tolerated because of the legion, the second the legion is gone no one will want anything to do with them. The mojave is too much for an empire, with tons of land elsewhere, to effectively hold

Far Harbor was redpilled if you went with the town

Bubble bobble

which ones were the Legion? The oddly dressed guys who were actual sodomites?

dark souls
>everyone in power tries to use you as a pawn towards their own ends.

gta san andreas
>just a typical day in the life of a cultural enricher

xcom 2
>the media shills for mixed genetics and the extermination of races

Kotor 2.

"Because Jedi lie. And they manipulate. And every act of charity or kindness they do, you can drag it out squirming into the light and see it for what it is. The galaxy doesn't need Jedi arrogance or Jedi hypocrisy anymore. At least the Sith are honest about what they're killing for. The Jedi are pacifists... except in times of war. They're teachers... except when it comes to telling their students the truth. And when they save you, it's only so you can suffer more."

Replace jedi with democrat and sith with republican

"It's a quiet thing, to fall, but far more devastating to admit it. To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failure."

Just like the Democratic Party

"Yes, and what are they without the Force? Take the greatest Jedi Knight, strip away the Force, and what remains? They rely on it, depend on it, more than they know. Watch as one tries to hold a blaster, as they try to hold a lightsaber, and you will see nothing more than a woman – or a man."

I shot him in the face.
Every. Single. Time.
"Prize for second place was I got to live, but they beat my fucking legs with hammers. I'm fucking crippled, get it?"
I actually cut his head off, laid it in front of the townhouse door, and put the legionnaires bodies on the tire fires.

XCOM games, you can even turn all the darkies on your team into whities

Business building to squeeze jews out of business and stealth nepotism. In short all out war with jews 24/7.

Underrated post

>improved technology

The only thing Legion lacks is Vertibirds, Mini-nukes, power armor, and energy weapons. The NCR barely has any of those as well.

>Romans thought of themselves as Romans

Factually untrue, only people ethnically tied to Rome were considered Romans and they made up the patrician class. Most Romans considered themselves "Roman Citizens"

>War time technology

Hard to supply themselves when all the traders prefer Caesar due to the corruption of the NCR. yeah lets ignore Cass and the Brahmin Barons.

>Caesar will die

To be replaced by Lanius. No one will get close enough to him, he's too intelligent.

>Lanius can't lead

The legion was designed to fall apart after time. Its goals are to remove degeneracy and go back to a basic republic which isn't corrupt or tribal bandit society. Lanius will kill every last thing which opposes Caesar's idealogy until he dies, in which case the mutants are dead as well (Big MT) (The Divide) (Or anything else)

>completely ignores the likelihood of a coup attempt among the oligarchs or the ability of saboteurs from the Legion to spur them
>I'm supposed to expect this guy has read Sun Tzu

BTFO He even ignores the obvious economic stagnation which will be created by the Division amongst civil uprisings, trader disputes, and the fact that humanity will literally destroy itself if it holds onto old world tech

Someone needs to read By the Waters of Babylon

>sodomites

Nope.

Like I said House is doomed, he has too many potential enemies, not enough loyal followers besides those of economic interest and even if he gets his hands on nukes he serves no purpose to humanity for keeping that garbage alive. The old world needs to stay dead for humanity to survive.

Only normies do not know the Truth about nukes.
Fallout series is cool but 100% blue pill.

"Yes, and what are they without the fundraiser? Take the greatest politician, strip away the fundraiser, and what remains? They rely on it, depend on it, more than they know. Watch as one tries to hold a rally, as they try to hold a fundraiser, and you will see nothing more than a woman - or a man."

You can definitely read this as a critique of money in politics.

>the legion was designed to fall apart after time

>"long term stability at all costs"- Caesar

Pick one faggot

Skyrim obviously

>start with feel good hippies
>lol lets save the world from oppressors
>destroy city in Spain by accident
>join with British Colonists instead
>MAGA by economic investment and structure

also based Haytham

>long term stability at all costs"-

This doesn't mean staying in fascist society, at some point they will re-create the Roman Republic as well. They have to or else they fall apart.

Mgs 2

B
T
F

>Competitive Melee

Wavedashing is not complex, impressive, or even red-pilled. Please grow out of your Nintendo babby phase and learn a real fighting game ffs

>can include mods too
what have you done
youtube.com/watch?v=614akDkzvtE

this guy

this shit right here

>not doing a one man genocide

Nobody mention skyrim

Witcher has been typically reliable. The only empowered women are magically induced, the real fighting has been left to only the men.

Jesus fuck dude. Red pilling doesn't mean spending 3,000 hours on a game before you can even be decent.

Most normal human beings don't have the time or tolerance for a game like dark souls.

Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 were the only ones where you could complete the game as a redpilled character and still have lots of fun and satisfactory gameplay with plenty of unique quests and outcomes specifically affected by your actions.

CSGO. You'll be a noob for a while, just make sure you don't become a smacktard.

>Its Happening
>Doesn't survive but goes out with a bang

Too true

Haytham gets even more props for the shit he did in Rogue.
Especially fucking kneecapping Achilles.

Don't you have some dog sized spiders and fellow ausfag convicts you should be fighting off?

>3,000 hours

Its basically just a more hardcore Zelda you cuck. 2 hours a day for a few months and you'll finish the game in 3 months.

l'aigle mod for mount and blade warband if you haven't heard of it look it up it's amazing.

Sir are you mentally impaired? Dark souls is one of the most difficult games on the market as of now.

2 hours? is that a joke? you'd be lucky to come half way to a boss in 2 hours bro.

Did you even play NV?

Now I'm interested in hearing the 'truth' about the nuke

PS2 Navy Seals game. Killing mudslimes before political correctness was great.

and do what?

Come back to me when your shitty kusoge's community is growing bigger after 15 years.

PACMAN
>eat or be eaten
Doesn't get more redpilled than that.

Deus Ex, which is also the great game ever made incidentally.

Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0

>be you
>be casual

Battletoads is 100 times harder

Yes, that game is fucking redpilled to hell

There are also no nonwhite npcs iirc

Pic related

supposedly the zetas got a hold of the american launch codes and started the nuke trade off but personally i think that's people overreaching a one off bit of fluff lore

I own Battletoads , I'll admit it's fucking hard.
But Blaster Master is harder

OP here. Can anybody give a FACTUAL and LOGICAL argument
on how the legion could beat the NCR in a war because all evidence points to the NCR winning.

The Legion is a temporary entity. A roving band of slave soldiers to wipe the slate clean for the genesis of new rome.

If you get the timing on the parrys right, and you can dodge well the dark souls isn't all that hard. Also the combat is nearly identical to Zelda, user is not mentally impaired.

N. G5

Melee's a dead game bro. Not even Nintendo give's a shit about it.

plz r8

>kreia's edginess
>red-pilled

how old are you

I really didn't think Darksouls was that great of a game, or that challenging. Then again, I play games from the 90's when I want a real challenge

Pawn e6 en passant to f5.

Killing Floor 2

>the patriarch is a literal manifestation of muscle and mechanical parts that has a rocket launcher for an arm, and hunts down the female characters first and sodomizes them

I always kill house, I just can't help it . I kill him with a golf club every fucking time. It's like a sickness

ep is not allowed in this position. last move was Re1 by white.

very good choice! but better is Nxd4.

Kreia is only responsible for 1 of those quotes