Go outside

>Go outside
>See a Dark Elf
>Day ruined

Grey removal when?

Is this a LOL thread?

Reminder: Grey Elves were the demonic offshoot of the Gold Jew Elves.

The only good elves were the snow elves and that's why they are all dead.

MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND IS A BETTER GAME

NAKED WARFARE IS THE TEST OF TRUE FIGHTERS!

>leave house
>see nothing
>normal day
>tfw falmer

>still playing "le arrow to muh knee" dumbed down adventure simulator

>go into outerspace
>see zerg
>chicken shit outfit ruined
Xeno removal when?

kek

Skyrim is for the Nords! Fuck those grey skins coming in and taking our lands. I swear every time I even walk in Windhelm I see one of those filthy mouth breathing bastards. The emperor is a fucking cuck letting them in our lands. Forcing us to take more immigrants. The Thalmor are to fucking blame. I hear in Markarth Thalmor operatives freely walk the streets and work with the Jarls appointed government officials. Treason I say!

how do you not arrows

pleb playing on very easy detected

but yes nude fights best fights so long as filthy archers aren't around

gtfo, skyrim is the best rpg

daily reminder that Argonians are the true masterrace

Someone steal your sweet roll, faggot?

>skyrim
>rpg

Yea like that bitch begging for skooma in Riften? You're sickening. Those lizard skinned fucks are the reason Skyrim is going down the drains.

>step out of my hunting cabin.
>go to whiterun to buy some supplies
>see this merchant trying to sell me skooma
Week ruined.

>Argonians are the true masterrace

They live in giant piles of shit. No

ooh dont get me fucking started with archers when your trying to 1v1

>tfw Stormcloaks won and the imperial fags won't stop bitching on facebook

These people are too blinded by Thalmor propaganda

Fuck these cunts. I hate that bitch in Whiterun. Crying that they are mistreated. I say we have the guards go out and kill them. These beasts only breed degeneracy among pure nordic peoples.

(((Thalmor)))

I have many mods on ix. Cannot transfer to playstation.

They've been subjected to a lot of societal woes. The system is rigged against them. Also, that one dock worker from Windhelm is the best waifu. Always so positive, great mom for your adopted little ones.

It's not even the best Elder Scrolls game, you n'wah.

And this bitch, a fucking furburner.

You have been subverted by animals. Any type of cold blooded scum I have met in Skyrim have lying and thieving cretins. Pure nords have been put out of business by these fucking subhuman creatures.

>go outside
>see naked nord
>he got played by some dumb breton bitch
>stole his shit. Asks me for help
>tell him to fuck off.
>another great day in Vvardenfell.

Sickening, I joined the companions and anytime I see her I wish to execute her. I only stay my blade out of respect for Whiterun. The Jarls should look to tradition for strength. Together we can expel the invaders and those who sympathize with them.

This board is too underage to know what a nakednord is.

I feel old and sad.

Skyrim was alright when it came out but Bethesda never stepped it up after Oblivion and their games aged like shit. Only redeemable thing is mods

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!!!

Fuck your Cloudcleaver bitch. Never trust a Breton.

Oblivion was downgrade from Morrowind.
They butchered the lore to make it a more generic fantasy setting to appeal to the masses.
Paid dlc bullshit also started with Oblivion. I member the horse armor butthurt

>dark elf motherfucker gets caught in public with stolen goods

how the fuck can you trust these shitskins?

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL!

Praise Vivec

He will probably try and blame it on Ulfric's policies. Fucking disgusting.

Skooma is good for you Nord.

Vivec? I don't bow to half gods! Embrace the blood of Molag Bal lord of Dominance!

it objectively is just like fallout 4 is the best fallout yet and by far. youre just blinded by nostalgia

Skyrim and FO4 both have

- by FAAAAAAAR the best gameplay of their respective serie. If you disagree with this, please go back to the older games you'll see.
- most content. Again, its objectively true.
- Much more replayability
- Most immersive
- Coolest crafting options
- Coolest mods
- dankest sandbox

The only points you could make is

- worse quest
- worse story

But if you play bethesda game for those in the first place, you probably should commit suicide

debate me go ill wait. ive annihilated endless amount of Sup Forums shitters over this

DUDE SKOOMA LMAO.

>Be Breton
>Don't know whether should be proud of human or elf bloodline
>Treated like shit by humans and elves for being a half-breed
>become depressed
>Consider the my options such as killing myself

You mean the one Vivec bit the dick off of?

Bannerlord is nye

Gameplay wise Fallout 4 is the best fallout. I also like the aesthetic of it better than 3 and marginally more than NV.

I do think Fallout 4 has a better story than any bethesda written game (not better than NV) in terms of dialogue and story. The main issue with it is that RPG elements are gutted when it comes to choice and characterization

>edgy god of edginess
lame, at least Hircine doesn't make you take dick up the ass for powers

ALL SHALL CRUMBLE BEFORE JYGGALAG

>go to Vvanderfall
>be a Nord
>locals don't like me, cal me n'wah
>go to vanderfall

>be a Dark Elf
>locals (who are dark elf) don't like my smell, call me n'wah

She wants to be the greatest (((merchant))) in Skyrim. What do you expect?

Well Vivec was his little fucktoy, also whatcould be a better power exchange if not a pationate oblivion lover .

we divine nao, fuck nirn

mod it till it is edgy af

>by FAAAAAAAR the best gameplay of their respective serie. If you disagree with this, please go back to the older games you'll see.

I have gone back to the older games. Skyrim a shit.

>most content. Again, its objectively true.

Radiant quests don't count.

>Much more replayability
False. Lack of classes makes every character feel exactly the same.

the rest of your points are memes. Except for mods, but I think it's foolish to compare games with mods included. Those tend to be player made and make the discussion too murky.

the power of a non-prolapsed asshole

Vampirelord powers > flithy lycan peasants

She'll be found dead in a cave, seen it happen too many times.

Not one of these is an actual point aside from "most content" and best gameplay is flat out wrong, fucking fight me. I've annihilated just as many would-be defenders of this slop game that's just a recursive copypaste of itself with poor coding, awful visuals in just about every department, gameplay put to shame by just about any other action RPG on the market, and some of the laziest-built character progression/leveling systems I've ever had the misfortune of being subject to. sage for off-topic bullshit go make a Sup Forums thread if you want me to destroy you faggot

This tbqh

This whole Thing is subjective cheeeeeeeeese

On the contrary, Dark Elves are the only good elves because they recognize that Padomay/Sithis/Lorkhan is the good guy and the Elvish pantheon is full of shit.

>go into cave
>find slaves
>free them
>kill them for fun anyway
Just another day in Tamriel

It's Boethia/Mephala/Azura

New Vegas is a much better game than Fallout 4. It has a much more open ended approach so you can roleplay as any kind of character. Fallout 4 is certainly better than 3 because it's the same game on an improved engine. Both 3 and 4 shoehorn you into a linear, uninspired story where you have to find a family member and save the wasteland. New Vegas's approach is much more compelling both in setup and execution: you've been shot in the head and left for dead, and war is coming to Hoover Dam. What you do from there and who you interact with/kill is entirely up to you, there isn't any NPC you can't dispose of save Victor, the robot who has a cloud consciousness. Shooting someone in the head in 4 only for them to just kneel down and sob for a bit completely takes me out of the game and reminds me that I'm railroaded to Bethesda's sterile plot.

>I have gone back to the older games. Skyrim a shit.
Oblivion gameplay is a super spongefest sword mashing x10 with no skills involved whatsoever and barely any terrain play. litteral shit

please tell me specifically where oblivion beat skyrim

>Radiant quests don't count.

they do and the game still has more without that by far

>False. Lack of classes makes every character feel exactly the same.

do you really need some window to tell you what class you are ? just fucking build a class retard. there's tons of possibilities

>Not one of these is an actual point
>gameplay and options arent a point
retarded

>awful visuals
are you saying that oblivion or morrowind have better visuals ? LOL

>gameplay put to shame by just about any other action RPG on the market
we compare it to other TES fucking autistic clown. learn how to read

I want a fallout game set right after people started crawling out of their holes and vaults, like no more than 50 years after the nukes. A true irradiated wasteland before civilization started pulling its pants back up.

Vegas is objectively a better game in terms of story, quests, etc. But I hated the Mojave so fucking much. It was so incredibly boring. Fallout is at its best when you're delving into old pre-war ruins. All of the Mojave just looked the fucking same.

Also New Vegas itself was extremely disappointing

you can simulate it fairly well with mods

I'm not going to compare it only to other TES games for your convenience dickwad, the game is a wiffle bat and sparkly water gun simulator. If you want to have a conversation where I can freely express to you how shit this game is let's go, if you want to keep comparisons within the range of two other games because you know it can't stack up with anything else go sit on a cactus and spin
>"coolest mods"
>"dankest sandbox"
>"most immersive"
>any of these being valid points

Orcs are the problem for me.
>Be me, doing Dark Brotherhoid quests
>Suddenly I get given the task to kill this Orc bard
>Okay.jpeg
>Go to where he is and decide to talk to him before I end his life
>Dialogue comes up with "sing me a song about death"
>Click on it and fucking regret it
>Kill him on sight and walk out contemplating about the Orc problem
>Final solution comes to mind
>Go to every Orc stronghold and slaughter the pigs
Felt pretty good man...

>Not knowing that all the Daedra are pure Padomic spirits
Do you even CHIM?

like i said, story wise FO4 is garbage, worst FO. Quest-wise its serviceable no doubt NV has better quests

my point is if you care about those, ive no idea why you play a bethesda game in the first place. tons of better game if its what youre interested in

>I'm not going to compare it only to other TES games for your convenience dickwad,
thats the whole point of my first post dumb simpleton. go talk to yourself somewhere else retarded aspie

>I'm not going to compare it only to other TES games for your convenience dickwad,
thats the whole point of my first post dumb simpleton. go talk to yourself somewhere else retarded aspie

>Starting a civil war because you lost a war.
That's like bloodletting after getting your arm cut off. Stormcloaks are retards.

>Go outside
>Be in super mutant utopia
>Cute, cuddly centaurs are frolicking in the crater
>See a FILTHY HUMAN
>Day ruined

>oblivion

It's Morrowind. I know the d&d dice rolls leave a bad taste for the children who never dealt with it before, but the fact that Morrowind was the last elder scrolls where enemy scaling wasn't completely fucked makes it objectively the funnest to play.

>they do and the game still has more without that by far

No, they don't. They're half assed boring bullshit. Once you've done one, you've done them all. That's not content. That's egregious time waster, which is doubly bad considering video games are a giant waste of time to begin with.

>do you really need some window to tell you what class you are ? just fucking build a class retard. there's tons of possibilities

Completely missing the point. Whats the point in replaying if you can do everything and be anything with the first character? This is an elder scrolls game, not KoTOR or some other game with different endings.

>Tfw learn lt how to get couched lanced damage
>Fucking wreck every army with just full maxed cavalry, fuck ranged units
>Get caught out in the mountains
>Fucking destroyed by master archers
>Couldn't seiege down any castles because instant rekt

Was still fun annihalating every army

Also, Fallout needs to take a cue from TES and open up character creation to allow choosing ghouls and shit. Weave the main plot around it. Give perks based in what you choose. Keep the main plot (or plots) shorter and have more side quests (those are usually the most interesting, anyway).

Pretty sure I've read the Black Marsh Argonians anally raped the Daedra so hard during the Oblivion Crisis that the Daedra were forced to close their gates there.

As long as you're not under the impression that Skyrim in its ocean of recycled 'breadth of content (lol)' kiddie pool npc interactions and setting, and lackluster game design is a good game then you can call me whatever you want
Pro tip for your stubborn salty ass: The content that TESV has over morrowind/oblivion is scores of the same exact dungeon ad nauseam, with gameplay, character build capabilities, and item usefulness and variety that pale in comparison to the previous two titles. Have fun with your stealth archer dipshit

Daily reminder that the Dark Elves are just a distraction sent in by the scheming Thalmor to undermine the integrity of Nord society.

>Argonians true master race
>Existed in Tamreil longer than anyone else
>Accomplish nothing

Fucking worse than Redgaurds. Fucking sand niggers thinking they can just wreck their own home and expect us to take care of those who don't want to repair it? Fuck off.

I helped him chop that bitch to pieces. Then we jerked off on her carcass.

delet thees

>willingly playing as a ghoul

Kys, my man. Or should I say, subhuman?

The dark elves seemed to be the good ones ironically. Its the tall yellow elves that are the jews

Speaking of vidya, an American finally won the Street Fighter championship tonight. And he beat a tranny to win it!

>It's Morrowind.
my bad i assumed it was oblivion you were refering to because morrowind gameplay is so fuckign terrible i cant name a single game who aged more poorly

>muh d&d rolls

youre literally jerking off to nostalgia. like having d&d roll makes a good gameplay by itself. ive played games with d&d rolls all better than morrowind

>No, they don't. They're half assed boring bullshit. Once you've done one, you've done them all. That's not content. That's egregious time waster, which is doubly bad considering video games are a giant waste of time to begin with.

why dont you go compare skyrim with the others instead of wasting time. i cant believe you unironically think skyrim doesnt have the most content just check on howlongtobeat.com
>As long as you're not under the impression that Skyrim in its ocean of recycled 'breadth of content (lol)' kiddie pool npc interactions and setting, and lackluster game design is a good game then you can call me whatever you want

damn thats a lot of meaningless words

>The content that TESV has over morrowind/oblivion is scores of the same exact dungeon ad nauseam, with gameplay, character build capabilities, and item usefulness and variety that pale in comparison to the previous two titles

same dungeon is a meme. in before muh draugrs caves

gameplay is faaaaar more diverse LOL are you shitting me ? jesus christ what a dumb retard

you are. have you played morrowing and oblivion holy shit

item usefulness morrowind > skyrim > oblivion

variety ? ok i guess. nice word

What do you expect when they have hyperintelligent trees to tell them what to do.

Argonians would've been nothing without the Hist

How about I kill you instead and gnaw the flesh off your skull, smoothskin

That is correct. The Hist knew the invasion was coming, and the Argonians rightfully listen to the Hist, so the moment the portals opened massive armies of lizardmen invaded Oblivion instead and Dagon just said fuck that shit.

>See the plight of the Nordic farmer who is up from dawn til dusk milling crops to live as a pariah on the outskirts of cities only, the local blacksmith who's face is red hot and his hands burnt just to provide swords to the very legion which enslaves him, the miners who toil all day for penance from a system which abuses their labour and thinks about nothing but profits
>it's time
>SIEZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
>FORM THE PROTALETARAIT MASS
>Every down trodden man, woman and child no matter Breton, Imperial, Orc, Argonian...everyone who is slave to the Jarls and the elitist families among them like the Battleborn's and Briar's
>Siege the city walls, slaughter every person in sight, those who hide in their homes will burn alive

Absolute equality in Skyrim.

I'd love to play as a super mutant and have my intelligence score determine whether I speak like Strong or Fawkes.

more like jyggaboo

t. Uncle Sheo

>words are meaningless since i'm unable to take 2 seconds and think about it
It doesn't even get more cut and dry than that you fucking mong, NPCs have nothing interesting to say or do, their AI routines are zero-effort even compared to Oblivion's ebin radiant pathfinding, half of them are scattered about the world with no rhyme or reason and don't measure up to oblivion's NPC routines which were the same exact shit but more fully-featured. Even the NPCs with routines have no quirks or idiosyncrasies to speak of, nothing interesting, just what they needed to program to get by. Also the writing is yes total ass in comparison but you already wrote that one off so.
>same dungeon is a meme
And you're gonna preach to me about meaningless bullshit? The dungeons are all the same exact assets, the same exact traps, same exact enemies, same exact kinds of puzzles, same exact shit over and over and over. You know you can't defend it so you won't even try.
Fuck this, I'm done arguing with some sour 17-year-old leaf about a shitty 5 year old game on the wrong board

Dunmer master race

Most intelligent race in all of Tamriel

>enslaved Argonian scum
>enslaved Khajiit scum and almost genocides their entire race.

Literally enslaved almost every race INCLUDING imperials.

>"Dunmer have traditionally permitted enslavement of Imperials, Nords, Orcs, Khajiit, and most importantly Argonians. They do not recognize the mistreatment of slaves of these races as a serious crime, other than as a crime against property."

>implying snow elves are all dead

Also no, 5 does not have more fucking gameplay diversity, so many mechanics were gutted from morrowind to skyrim it makes me want to hurl, go fuck yourself.

>Master Race
>Bunch of tribal savages living in tents and tree-houses

The Imperials are the true master race.
>Literally created a God.