Itt: Post images that trigger Hillary supporters

itt: Post images that trigger Hillary supporters.

Northing gets me harder than harvesting some salt from the Hillary supporters on my social medias.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
store.democrats.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump only got elected because of rural and suburban plebs.

She literally deserves the presidency tho

Canadian shills aren't even funny anymore. Come up with a fresher meme.

I had to take a break from social media.

>libtard1: fuck that racist orange man!#
>how is he racist?
>libtard army: HAHAHA LMAO IDIOT OF COURSE IT'S THE WHITE MALE HAHAWHAHA

Every. Single. Time.

Haha yeah I have Le red dit Le google plus Le face book Le myspace Le tweeter Le tumblr Le bing mobile app and Le grindr and oh boy Le me tell you do I ever harvest Le salt

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

Canadians have always been more funny than austrank anyone who disagrees came to Sup Forums during this election

1/3

2/3

Because you lose doesn't mean you deserve to win faggot, go fuck a tranny you cucked leaf

3/3

If you lose you win
Classic leaf logic

Do you mean figuratively?

>win the popular vote
>lose

The people elected Hillary, the system elected Trump.

democratic republic bitch

Aiming for your brainstem is a better idea. It controls your heartrate and breathing, can't live long without those

The states elect the president not the people

You wish she won because your people will have no choice but to build a wall to keep the cucks out.

this. there's a even a slim chance you'll survive a shot to brain and become a vegetable

You're right, but more room for error and deflection. Best to keep it simple for Hillary supporters.

i'm beginning to think the exit bag is the only guaranteed way to sewercide short of driving your car off a fifty meter cliff

>The people elected Hillary,

yeah but dead people, non citizens and felons don't count sorry

>He doesn't understand the the tyranny of the majority and why for a federal system to work you can't let simple majorities decide anything
>He fell for the the US is a democracy meme

>Trump only got elected
stopped reading. He sure did :)

back off with those ancient memes

But remember, it's ok to be two faced. Got to have a public and a privet persona.

Dead candidate deserves dead memes.

A

>half the population didn't vote
>states like CA have no voter ID laws and encourage illegals to vote
>15,000 people voluntary stood in line at a polling booth just so that they write a dead gorillas name on a piece of paper.

Yeah nah popular vote doesn't count for shit.

fuq thats a blast from the plast

Huge swathes of that red are barren desert, while huge swathes of that blue are bursting with people.

I supported Trump over Shillary but the EC is garbage. Trump should kill it after he takes office, make himself the last possible president who loses the popular vote. He's even expressed disdain for it in the past, it'd be hypocritical for him to now love it now that it won him the race. I don't expect him to give up his win, but making all future elections fair going forward is the least he could do.

>I tried to kill myself and it didnt work
>fucking russian psyop

So you want small states like Alabama to get a voice? You want all elections to be decided by entitled city kids in the west thanks to a system that can easily be manipulated?

Letting the coasts determine middle america's future is beyond retarded, the EC just needs to be tweaked a bit.

>So you want small states like Alabama to get a voice?

*to NOT get a voice

>huge swathes of that blue are bursting with people.

>Translation: Poor people on welfare in inner cities who own no land should have the power to tell people who do have resources and land how they should live.
Discussing the history of taxation and property rights in the United States, War Room with Quinn & Rose co-host Jim Quinn declared: "Originally, if you didn't own land, you didn't vote, and there was a good reason for it: because those without property will always vote away the property of other people unto themselves, and that's the beginning of the end." Quinn added: "But, oh no, that was -- that was just too mean-spirited."

If you don't have skin in the game, you shouldn't get to vote. (or your voting power should be very limited)

t.land owner

yes it is, thankfully we don't live in a democracy

stay mad niggershit

Yes. The urban dwellers have an incredible disdain for the rural places of this country. They hate us. They will take every opportunity to say how uncultured and stupid we must be to not live in their diverse wonderland. They look at us worse than Sup Forums looks at niggers.

"Flyover." Just a waste of space between New York and San Francisco. "Dumbfuckistan." Rednecks, hicks, inbred neanderthals.

When California makes a law and drags the rest of the nation along with them, they do not consider whether or not other states can afford it. Whether that be emission control, or anti coal legislation which affects Wyoming, or anti oil legislation that affects the gulf states, or inheritance taxes which affects agriculture states, the urban dwellers vote and vote all in favor of these things. Crippling the rest of this country's economy.

When Obama gives bail out money, it wasn't to the midwest. It was almost all to democrat heavy states. And when democrat heavy states vote to reduce American manufacturing with tpp style agreements, or choose to cut back on gasoline which increases its price it's the rural folk who pay the price as we drive further than the people who live in cement cubes. Or the ACA, in cities perhaps there are enough plans that it makes sense. Out here, it's impossible to afford or find a plan that isn't junk.

So yes, nothing would make them happier than to see states like Alabama be silenced, and to not have a say in how they are taxed and to how many refugee niggers that tax will go to send to college for free as they struggle.

keep dreaming niggershit

thats the wrong way of thinking. if the government didnt have the power to take away your property, it wouldnt matter. attack the source of the problem, no the symptom

>if the government didnt have the power to take away your property,

Shut up stupid leaf, you understand nothing about REPRESENTATIVE government.
The whole point is the dipshits without land will vote in politicians who will PASS LAWS to take your land.

>You can tell us how to run our country when you get rid of the faggot trudeau.

You don't even vote for your prime minister

You elect MP's and the majority party picks their own leader.

Why the fuck are you talking about a direct democracy?

you missed the whole point you dumb fuck. if the government didnt have that kind of power, it wouldnt matter. is the concept too hard for your thick brain to understand?

>Shut up stupid leaf, you understand nothing about REPRESENTATIVE government.

Mother fucker...Senators still pick their prime minister

The people vote for state electors, who in turn vote for the president. It's no one's fault but theirs, for only voting once every 4 years.

Stop making us look bad faggot!

Sorry goys, he's probably French Canadian.

>representative republic
>democracy

Oh, you leafs never cease to make me laugh.

She may or may not have deserved a JFK-esque presidency, I can't really say.

only faggot shoot themselves in the head. Be a fucking man in put one through your heart and slowly watch the world blackout under the most immense pain you'll ever experience.

Constitutional Republic

honestly other than the little thing with jill stein where hillary said she would have her people present, she's been pretty quiet since the election. I don't think her BAC has been under .15 since Trump took North Carolina.

>they're stupid so they don't count

and that's why you lost

>Bitch is the living embodiment of the system
>Has gotten fucked over by the system twice.

Every day I have to thank god we live in the Trump timeline.

What the fuck man, suicide by headshot is traditional. Wasted on leftists because of it, but traditional nonetheless.

Tell that to Obama

You actually believe this shit.

Its the 4th.

Calling everyone you disagree with a racist only works on the nutjobs in new york and california. It doesnt work on real people.

Good point. US tried that first, after winning its liberty from the motherland (UK). That country failed in less than 10 years. So the founders created a new country where the national government could use force against its citizens. That country lasted for a couple of centuries.

I know that's what makes it such much better. She literally had so many qualifications to be president, but she was such a corrupt fucking idiot who didn't have the stamina to sit through a 30 min 9/11 ceremony.

even on NPR they're saying that the smug urban idiots need to start listening to and respecting the rural communities if democrats plan on winning ever again, and NPR usually just blows the left freely and without shame, so i'd say you should probably change your attitude.

>blacks
>women
>mexicans
>people

canadian education folks

Wow that's amazing. Didnt expect that from NPR because they spent the entire election calling everyone racist. Turned them off like six months ago.

>bursting with people
commies arent people

So? The system includes the US Constitution

the best, least fuck up method, is behind the ear pointed ever so slightly forward, towards the center.

Shooting through the face has never made any fucking sense to me.

>failing at suicide

just place against temple. doesn't matter about brain penetration the percussion on the temple should suffice.

Good post

this is actually real

store.democrats.org/

But that triggers Trump supporters.

I've had to too. Had a "friend" share an "article" regarding that black host of the show that replaced the Colbert report getting destroyed and claimed it was racist that she dated say what she did.

did this actually happen?

fucken kek

>that's why you lost
but trump is going to be president, user

>Delegate count: 2.272,5
>,5
When will they learn.

my buddy lives in a swanky apartment building downtown, a girl who lives on the same floor as him had one of these taped to her door for like 5 months.

>His ideas are dangerous.

Did the person who wrote this remember Hilary wanted to restart the cold war with Russia.

I don't care if you hate the president, whether you disagree with me or not, but can you please not act like Hillary was a fucking angel from heaven.

super delegates exist to give the nomination to the best candidate in the primary.

Just like the electoral college exists to be super delegates and choose the president for us. They are going to pick hillary instead of trump fyi.

Top kek

What did the Saudis get in return for the millions Hillary?

>Gary Johnson with the uno cards
double kek

Suburbs are the nicest place to live you fucking leaf. Safe and clean while still within driving distance of downtown.

Chelsea's fat lips wrapped around some 13 yr old prince's cock.

REEEEEEEE
WE AREN'T A DEMOCRACY, OUR FOUNDING FATHERS HATED TRUE DEMOCRACIES. SO THEY MADE US A REPUBLIC. STATES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RAN AS NATION STATES.

IF THERE IS NO ELECTORAL COLLEGE THEN WE ARE GOING AGAINST HOW THE COUNTRY IS FOUNDED.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONSTITUTION GET OUT YOU FUCKING COMMIE REEEE

Her name was Monica Peterson

leafs have never been funny, they've been cucked shitposters from the beginning

>Huge swathes of that red are barren desert

Those "huge swathes" are the midlands. The breadbasket of America, you retarded faggot

I think she was planing to damage the US shale industry so that the Saudi's could reduce their output again and raise oil prices.