Austrian Election

You faggots better go vote today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pYU08OKEuY
youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VA0wmaEB9ps
youtube.com/watch?v=RyMneWi3BrY
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVoSAPxaVr8
electionbettingodds.com/Austria2016_4hr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek has confirmed Hofer will win

Your average Hofer-voter's theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pYU08OKEuY

Especially the part from 2:28 to 2:33

>not stopping the eternal habsburg

Updated version

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

Hofers theme song, starting Monday

I dont know if you made that but whomever did doesn't "get" the meme.

Hofniggers are going to get BTFO

Vote for Hofnigger! MAGA!

Based nip-bro.

Going to vote in 20 minutes.

Vote for le smug nationalist man

What do polls say?

Haven't seen any polls recently, but it doesn't matter.

Why are leafs the worst scum on earth?

Bump for support.

Every vote counts.

Let the fires spread.

COME ON KEK

I WILL YOUR GREATNESS IN AUSTRIA AND ITALIA!!!

ACH DU LIEBER!

Who else /stayinguptovote/ here?

Just had breakfast and heading out soon.

yeah I know, LuggenPresse™ and shit, but I just want to know if he is going better than the last time.

Bottle up some ham tears

I'm going to vote VdB just to spite Sup Forums.

Good luck Strians

Done my duty
I was the ONLY fucking person there

kys matthias

I'm back.

German speaking fags, do something similar.

Some women/numales and other cucks are certainly gonna fall for it, you dont want Hofer to lose with some few 100 votes right?

wo siet man ergebnisse?

proud of you austrobro
was anybody there?
I was the only one there

they probably would
too late now desu desu

>I was the only one there
Same here.

Saw all the drunk people going home eating kebap or peeing to the walls on my way there.

What is Ing. ?

This is what globalism looks like:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html

Only Hofer can save Austria.

Shorthand for engineer. (Ingenieur)

What are good sites to keep track?
Derstandart liveticker is good for some liberal tears when shit hits the fan but thats all I have.

sounds like my city
>tfw living in a green area

take some energy senpai

gerade eben gewählt in meinem wahllokal, jetzt noch eine gefrierpizza mit ketchup, duschen, schlafen und zum abend mit dem ersten grünen präsidenten aufwachen :D

VdB!!!! :D

is that real? topkek

Does he have good chances of winning?

since when is that a title?

>When you try to bait but you cant even speak english
Kinda hard to tell. Last time was pretty 50/50. But after the religion of peace going berserk in Germany we should be set.

I hear the the Hoffman is a pan-goyman nationalist. Is dis true?

Sounds like every city.
Before I moved here and was living in ignorance and bliss I voted left everytime.

It's a big thing here since the olden days.
When you finish a technical major at university you get the Ing. title because companies here want that and not a "master", even though it's the same thing.

guys.

i lost my Wahlinformation thingy. any ID will do right? i know where i have to go (where my Wahllokal is)

>When you finish a technical major at university you get the Ing. title because companies here want that and not a "master", even though it's the same thing.
Master isnt a title either as far as I am aware

You can thank us for fueling the fire, Austrian man

Yeah it's optional, just helps them cross you off the list faster.

cool thanx

yeah i used my military id
driver license, passport prob whatever has a picture and is considered a document should do. I took my Voter info there but i dont know if you need it for sure

Bring your passport or any sort of identification. I was able to vote last time without the Wahlinformation. Don't fuck this up.

Seriously though. The Turkish Ghettos in German Cities, German Girls being killed at refugee centers, Some German restraints refusing to sell beer in order to be halal.

I don't know what happened to my people (1/2 german, 1/4 polish, 1/4 english btw). Maybe all the good ones were killed during WWII. Cause nothing seems to be waking them up. Merkel of all people said multiculturalism was a failed endeavor in 2010.

Well good luck Austria, hope we don't need you to save Europe again.

what time will we get results?

Austria is really picky about titles.
It's like an educational dick measuring contest.

For people who want an explanation of the situation in english:
Historie of the fpo (partie of hofer) : youtube.com/watch?v=VA0wmaEB9ps
And a bonus: youtube.com/watch?v=RyMneWi3BrY

also pls respond to this

Most Germans never really come in contact with minorities and therefore don't care. And in many cases the situation in Germany is still better than in our large cities.

Another one for Hofer.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

Right now they're displaying the results of the past election but they'll update it once the votes start coming in. Also, watch the threads people will post the best option to keep track later. The site I sent you is kind of like tracker on The Guardian during the US election. You'll be able to see how various municipalities have voted.

Thanks burgerman
Don't forget we where here for Trump too
Thanks lad. VdB would be our Merkel and turn us into little Germany officially
Heres a great video to push on normie boards. Even tho I doubt most austrians would understand it youtube.com/watch?v=TVoSAPxaVr8

Good work kamerad

Hope pic related answers your question.

Just curious, but are you an Austrian abroad in Japan or a reverse weeb?

KEK help make austria great again

Good luck Aussies
Wait wrong country
Anyways you get the point

So is Austria just a part of Germany that avoided the jew-shaming by having a different name?

If so, why can't they just annex the rest of Germany?

I understand that. I was talking with a red pilled Swede a few months ago and he thinks if the situation there continues unabated the situation will be much like Illinois or California. You have have high crime non-white areas and decaying inner cities that Swedes will avoid.

I pray it won't come to that. But my guess is that by 2100 there may only be a few white countries left. Even if we act now there has been considerable damage done. I'm not gonna give up, but I recognize some places might have to go, or at least will be harder to reclaim.

Vote for whoever will keep the mudslims out
>do it for the leaf

Also why are there so many fucking austrians on pol is this a fucking beer/sauerkraut fest holy shit

Ich hoffe.

>Also why are there so many fucking austrians on pol is this a fucking beer/sauerkraut fest holy shit
I sure fucking hope so

>Kek has confirmed Hofer will win

It is confirmed.

Godspeed, ausbros. Make Austria Great Again. Be part of the revolution that will rescue and turn around the Western Civilization. Trump is counting on you.

same reason mexicans can't annex the us.

Send your power to Austria lads!

Don't let pic related win. Mach Österreich groß wieder.

Salzburgfag living in japan since a few years.
Didnt keep me from voting though.

>mfw i love beer and sauerkraut
Is there alot of french in austria? Its the only other language I speak and i'm tired of telling people to do shit for the leaf like im some canadian jewish overlord.

If Whites become less and less, America will slowly turn into South Africa, but that might increase tribalism within our race.

We might have to raise our families behind fences and security guards, we just mustn't give up, our culture and race will certainly endure.

Nope, everyone I know thinks that french sounds gay as hell. But most austrians are able to speak english fluently.

But Austria is ethnically the same as Germany?

And as far as I can tell, the only cultural difference is some snobbery on the Austrian part.

thanks. We should work on memeing Merkel outta office soon
Na dude barely anyone speaks french here. Your'e fine with English tho. we have that shit in school from like age 7 up

Every American city has large swaths of it that lifetime residents have never been to bc every city has huge pockets of shitskin-infested hellholes in them.

in the last one, replace the Austrian guys face with Angela Merkels.

> most austrians are able to speak english fluently.

idk man. I was in Sidney a few years ago and couldn't understand a word anyone was saying.

Kek wills it.

you spelled Sydney wrong dickhead

I just voted, don't fuck this up.

Yeah, ethnically, it is the same, but German culture varies regionally, so the cultural focus in Austria is different than in Germany.

Yeah I'm gonna have at least 3 kids. You gotta remember that even if the situation looks bleak, it can turn around, so never give up. Also if you choose not to reproduce because of a bleak worldview you are just making the odds worse for future white kids.

Also funny story I once heard about the South African situation. When the ANC came to power they made all gun owners give up their guns for registration and making sure they were not criminals. They promised they gun owners they would be returned. But that never happened.

And now corrupt policemen sometimes sell/loan these guns to criminals. So you can be murdered by your own gun. And they throw poised steaks over guard walls to kill guard dogs and cut power so the security systems don't work.

Moral of the story, don't let south africa happen to your country.

aren't you supposed to be fucking a kangaroo or yodeling or something

Ing. Richard Lugner is going to want a recount

We're all pulling for you Austria bros, no coverage of your election over here which I'm guessing means it looks like Hofer is going to win because if he were to lose they'd be parading it around as the death of nationalism.

The gun ownership of South African Whites is still pretty high and they are a tough people.

I was there recently and the White areas are still really nice and livable places. They still cherish their Boer culture behind security fences with permanent guards.

However, they are partly responsible for that mess when they voted out Apartheid in 1994, but because of (((our foreign policy))) they had not really a choice.

>16 year olds can vote in Austria

What leftist acumen came up with that brilliant idea?

>which I'm guessing means it looks like Hofer is going to win
It's really fucking early, the polling stations have only opened 1 hour ago. It's going to take a while for proper coverage.

*scum

They can also drink and do whatever else they like at that age, so why not?

if its close enough, we might not see results till Tuesday.

The betting market is for Hofer, I don't know about polls.

electionbettingodds.com/Austria2016_4hr.html

no excuses, just go out and vote, I'll go vote at 9am, and get to work at 2pm.

MAGA nigga

Yes, goys... I mean guys, let your 16 year-olds vote. They went to (((public school))) for 10 years already, they know a lot about politics.