EMTs should have the right to refuse life saving care to Trump supporters

EMTs should have the right to refuse life saving care to Trump supporters.

You wouldn't save hitler if he needs CPR. Why should we do the same for facist Republicans?

As an EMT going to paramedic school, idk if I can bring myself to save such a horrible person....

Other urls found in this thread:

naemt.org/about_us/emtoath.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would save Hitler regardless of the circumstance

>EMTs should have the right to refuse life saving care to Trump supporters

niggers too

I would save Hitler.

I would totally save Hitler if he was in trouble.

1.Lurk Moar.
2. Get better at baitposting.
3.?????
4. Profit.

The life of an African American is worse ten fold to that of a degenerate hilly billy inbred trump supporter.

thinking about this too. Getting my emt certification this year and wondering how i can justify saving nig and lib lives

tfw people think having a different opinion means "baiting"

Oh wait, I forgot I'm on Sup Forums where the majority are basement dwelling perma virgin alt right losers

oh this is a troll thread, i thought i might start an actual discussion

Actually any medical professional worthy of their job WOULD give Hitler CPR.

Sorry I'm not a racist pile of garbage that doesn't hate on people for being born with brown skin????

>it is perfectly reasonable to let someone die because of political beliefs.
>because an average American is the same as a corrupt politician

na you just hate them for wrongthink ;^)

seriously, why shouldn't EMTs have the right to refuse service

This isn't just about fucking politics you imbecile. Trump is a fucking white supremacist. This was about preserving the fucking progress our country was making

that's fuckin' beautiful. saved.

but whites ARE supreme, thats what your fighting against

>You wouldn't save hitler if he needs CPR.

Whilst this completely lacks any context, merely standing by and letting someone die when you can save them is a quantifiable evil thing to do regardless.

This isn't even touching on the potentially beneficial outcomes of doing this either.

If you are really becoming an EMT and not just a troll then stop.

Yea, you're a liberal pile of garbage who supports those who take America's money for free while giving literally nothing back except higher infant mortality rates.

>letting people die because of their support for a politician
>progress

You will literally go to jail if you willingly let someone die

This nigger never even tweeted this.

What's with this fucking meme of faking Conye West tweets?

I saw some cunt wearing a shirt of a fake tweet from him and she likely thinks it's real.

Then don't be an EMT. Your job is to try and retain human life, your political opinions shouldn't matter in your field. You may hate someone but it's not up to you to end their life, you're trained to save it. You don't have to listen to racist faggots but don't take it upon yourself to do the wrong thing and let someone die because you chose to do nothing. Would you prevent a child from getting treatment if you were told they were the child of a murderer? Would you not help someone because you believe them to be a bigot? You shouldn't be an EMT if you can't get over your personal beliefs to help those who need help.

>Be me
>Week before the election
>Substitute teaching at one of the crappier schools in my city
>See some kids doodling
>They are drawing a picture of Trump hanging from a tree surrounded by KKK members
>Don't do anything, because I feel the same way about Trump
>Other side of the room
>See some kids drawing
>It's a picture of Hillary getting raped
>Send them all to the office

>After the election
>Subbing in high school
>Kid is arguing with another kid during passing
>Pulls out a MAGA hat and puts it in
>"What you gonna do about it?"
>Other kid punches him and throws the hat across the room
>I walk over
>Look straight at the MAGA hat-wearing faggot kid
>"Put your hat away and stop punching other kids."
>B-b-but he was the one who punched me!
>"That's not what I saw. Stop antagonizing your classmates."
>Kid just sat there shaking for 50 minutes like a little bitch

>Subbing at a middle school
>Some kid is arguing with another kid about the wall
>It gets physical
>Trump kid tells me to stop him
>I look at him with disgust
>Send him to the office and say he started it
>He gets in school suspension

I may not be able to change the results of the election, but I will fucking make every Trump supporter I can suffer. I've started rubber cementing any car I see with a republican bumper sticker when I can get away with it.

>facist

My brother spells it this way. Shit is hilarious.

How tolerant and progressive of you.

you should make Trump voters wear an identifying mark so you can discern them when you show up

who says I would not save Hitler?

naemt.org/about_us/emtoath.aspx
because of this, you dunce

kys tripfag

I fucking wish everyone who voted for Trump were forced to wear some kind of ID on their body so everyone could tell who the degenerates are

You're just a dick. Picking on teens who can't even vote, you bastard. Did you get bullied as a child and the only possible power you have is as a sub?

>EMTs should have the right to refuse life saving care to Trump supporters.
they could.

This is rich. Coming from a violent throng of crazed lumatics who torched police cars and blocked ambulances, all while being paid by entities who tried to take down the country. You are the nazis here. Again you ate calling on tbe deaths to others who voted differently. What is it about yourself that stops you from understanding the facts and not this vile campaign of extremist lies you spew along with your death threats. You need to be arrested.

You mean, like a bright yellow star or something? Come on, at least try with your bait. Lrn2subtle.

There's no reason to be tolerant of people like you. Not even the normal rules of human decency apply to you. The only worth you have as a human being is the energy that could be harnessed from burning your writhing corpse in a furnace.

You have to baiting...

That's not tripfagging. He's still a fag for using a name though.

>Implying trump trash wouldn't deny service to brown people

hecc

You're a massive faggot who is passive aggressively injuring total strangers because you lack the emotional maturity to deal with the fact that other people have different values than you do.

You should kill yourself as soon as possible, but being the fucking pussy that you are, you'll probably fuck that up, too.

You are a huge disappointment to your parents and anyone who ever took a chance to mentor you, and you will never achieve any level of success because you will constantly blame other people for your failures rather than owning up to the fact you are a shit human being who can't do anything but sit on your ass in a classroom soaking up taxpayer money.

What a disgrace.

Mmmm, so tasty, sustain me with your tears.

tbqh if you captured hitler and he was dying keeping him alive would be better since he would be tried in court and excecuted on the countries terms

the humiliation of that would be even worse than just dying

They aren't teens. When you say teens you're attempting to place them in the same category as regular humans.

They're on the same level to me as niggers are to you. Some sort of disgusting subhuman slime that only exists because it's considered illegal to kill it.

>ifunny meme
>name calling
>projection

how tolerant and progressive of you

Wanting to deport people who are here illegally is not denying them help if they need it before deportation. If someone sneaks into the US but gets shot or otherwise injured on US soil and are detained, they're sent a hospital before ICE takes them back. The US is less savage then Mexico when it comes to this. The US deports illegals, Mexico jails them for 2 years before deportation.

Emt here,

You're a disgrace.

Assuming you know enough about someone based on what the media portrays and judging whether they should live or die is the most dangerous kind of ignorance.

Even a pedophile would be saved to stand trial.

If you want to decide whether people live or die, then quit your job and buy a gun.

You're a disgrace.

Things that never happened that post

why though? why is it necessary?

Thank you for red pilling more youth.

Beyond that you should probably look into suicide.

Political bullshit being dragged into and pushed in school is part of the problem. It has no place outside of actual lessons on politics, and even then no sides should be taken or pushed.

That's because Kanye West isn't talented.

Reality:
>bored Sup Forumsack
>want to rile up some newfags
>make up story
>get (You)'s
Have another.

Race relations have been set back 50 years in the past 8 years. Progress? Were you born this week? You have no ability to see things as they truly are. Obama has what? 5 wars going on at once right now? Does not even advise the american people of this. Giving billions of dollars and nukes to terrorist nations who openly hate us and call for our deaths. Where do people with such stupidity as you even come from? Planet DaftAss?

>high school
>middle school
They're not eligible to vote you asshole. You picking on them for supporting someone you don't like doesn't sway them to see your side, you just reinforce their belief that they're right and are being punished rather than educated, which is your job, to educate them, not to change their political beliefs or belittle them because of it. And you're clearly not apt at that seeing as you gladly announce you bully people younger than you for not blindly following your dogma.

Thank you for your opinion. Here's your shekel

are you sure you're not strayan m8?

good (you)s collected, even got mine

kek

Awww does the idea of me treating you people like the shit you are trigger you?

Do you need a safe space you little fucking faggot?

Maybe you should call the glorious president elect Donald J. Trump and have him put me in prison like he's going to put Hillary in prison.

You dumb nigger.

In this post: Things that never happened.

>As an EMT going to paramedic school, idk if I can bring myself to save such a horrible person....
you are a horrible person...

>If you want to decide whether people live or die, then quit your job and buy a gun.
For fuck's sake, don't give him that advice. We don't need mentally unstable Frank Millers running around killing people for "wrongthink" just as much as we don't need right wing death squads.

I know I should feel bad as a human being, but I literally don't give a shit.
I don't care about any wrongs that happen to Trump idiots

You do realize that you're just contributing to the rise of your enemies by doing this right? Gen Z is already the most conservative yet because it's rebelling against faggos like you. You are alienating an entire segment of the population. Instead of wanting to shoot up their school though, they'll make it their goal to send every last one of their tormentors to the camps with the full support of their government.

When you're being shoved into a cattle car with the butt of a rifle held by a kid you bullied or sanctioned the bullying of, will you realize your mistake?

Most people don't want to go full nazi, but you seem to want to push them further and further.

Why should I give a fuck?

Their ability to vote is irrelevant. Their mindset makes them guilty, and I would absolutely not save a single one of them if the room was on fire.

I bet you're not even a sub and this is bait, faggot

Shitty bait, but even as an EMT you still swear a hippocratical oath. So you follow that, or you lose your medical licence. Or we just say fuck it to the oath. At which point you bring the niggers in (and we both know there are far more constantly in critical condition than whites) and us actual doctors sit back and let them die. What's the difference?

>Why should we do the same for facist Republicans?

the party that ended slavery

Just as soon as bakeries can refuse fags

>we don't need right wing death squads

You're a sociopath. I hope to god you're just an rpfag and not a real instructor.

Awww so sad. People only become like you if they suffer emotional trauma?

That explains a lot, faggot. You need a support group or something? There's a great one that meets Fridays at 3:30 in the middle of your nearest highway.

Trump supporters are the only working productive people in the US. I do not mean the celebrities who have IQ ranges of 80's to 70's lon average. Hillary committed over 300 felony crimes with her state secrets. Only complete criminal scumbags and overtly stupid people supported her. FACT...she even cheated Bernie. Do you read at all? I mean beyond twitter posts and MSM snippets? You are qyite uninformed for a ranting lumatic. Not surprisingly, since you call for the deaths of working, caring, voting citizens. You are pure evil.

I hope the kid's parents complain and you get fired desu

His methods of execution are cowardice. He lacks any real resolve to take a life that isn't already dying in front of him.

Him buying a gun would only lead to his eventual, successful, suicide.

People like him generally take pills, cut, or OD on heroin. That means more work for me.

Just because he isn't worth saving doesn't mean I wouldn't save him. I'm just hoping he uses the most effective method possible so that he spares me what he describes as an offense worthy of death. Disagreement.

EMTs don't even save lives. They're quacks on wheels.

When I was a kid I did a ridealong with them. Biggest fuckin' scammers you've ever seen.

>Stop at one place
>It's an elderly woman
>She complains that she is cold
>We all notice that the AC is cranked on high, the room is fucking cold
>EMT: "Well, we want to transport you just to be sure."

I noticed that they didn't inform her that the cost of transport would be hundreds of dollars.

These faggots don't know shit. I'm pretty sure they take one CPR class and then are good for like three or four years. An average Joe on the street can probably perform CPR just as good as them.

Fuck them up their scammin' asses. Worthless quacks on wheels. I would never call those goddamned faggots in my life. I'll drive myself to the hospital.

definitely a nigger. only they refuse to do life-saving work on some bullshit principle.

I would proactively harm anyone trying to endanger Hitler.

Medoc fag here.

We are good people. We render our best care to every person from every walk of life. Period. To not do so is evil.

And jsyk, I can personally account for 90% of my 80+ person ambulance company having voted for trump.

Wishing this level of violence on someone for basic grounds of disagreeing with you is truly sick. I hope you seek professional help, you could clearly use an interventional institutionalization.

I would still treat you in my ambulance. Please get help.

You'll be first on the day of the rope.

Most liberals are actually well meaning yet misguided, but you are the kind that needs to fry

And I hoped to God that the country wasn't fucking retarded enough to elect an orange moron into the White House. Guess we're both disappointed huh nigger?

How's the whole Taiwan call thing going? That was 96-dimensional chess right? And his subsequent behavior isn't just grasping damage control by a senile old retard who has no idea what the fuck he's doing?

Have a (you)

GTFO faggot.

As a Paramedic your job is to save lives. Even someone as putrid as yours I would do everything in my power to save. Why? BECAUSE THAT IS OUR JOB! WE SAVE LIVES!

You don't have the temperament nor the compassion to be in the medical field. I can tell. SO I can only assume you are bait.

I am mad because you give those in the medical field a bad name. I would still save your life even if you are a festering pile of shit.

Cops should have the right to refuse life saving care to BLM supporters.

You wouldn't save hitler if he needs CPR. Why should we do the same for facist Democrats?

As an Cop going to police school, idk if I can bring myself to save such a horrible person....

White, Trump supporting, working class, blue collar workers should have the right to refuse to grow your food, fix your appliances, build your homes, wire your cable, fix your electricity, repair your plumbing, build your schools and hospitals and maintain your roads, assemble your cars, protect your streets, mine your coal, and provide your energy.

Liberals don't realize how fucked they are the day we decide to stop providing them a comfortable foundation to stand on. All you're good for is working as baristas in coffee shops and clogging up academia. After it's proven that your political elite are running a pedophile ring we're string you degeneracy enablers up by the lamp posts and telephone poles in your faggot filled cities.

And I hope a scorpion crawls into your urethra desu

Medic*

Sorry, tequila and cell phones don't mix well.

But seriously, OP. You are personally justifying your decision of who gets to live and who gets to die. This factually makes you on par with Hitler - your favorite trigger insult against trump. Trump has not wished this kind of death on any group - for this you are far worse than he.

Make America great Again.

Fuck off soumi, I'm making a point here.

A lot of young adults, college aged even, think Lincoln was a democrat.

You lost, get over it. We're not headed down some dark road into oblivion. You're actually afraid of Trump? That must be sad that you believe anything if the media peddles it enough. Think for yourself for once and maybe you're realize that the US and the rest of the world will be fine and we're not headed towards a nuclear winter.

Faggot OP cannot into ethics. You don't get to decide who lives or dies based on your own prejudices. A civilian may choose not to perform CPR on Hitler and conceivably get away with it, but any medical professional who does the same will lose their licence and risk imprisonment.
Hope you get called out to the ghetto and beaten into a coma by a pavement ape, you malfeascent cuntwit.

Then why are you throwing them away like used tissues?

>Sup Forums swallows every bait thrown at it
Many such cases

Which was by all accounts a mistake

Even whites can actually be illegal immigrants (previously known as hostile invaders) so wanting to deport them is not white supremacy.

I agree, you should drive yourself to the hospital.

When you call for an ambulance, we are REQUIRED to show up.

We can't tell dispatch to save the good ones for us, and forget the routine ones. That's not how it works. The problem is the general public using us as a fucking taxi.

You're right, most random dicks on the street can perform cpr just as good as emts, and I for one think everyone should be trained.

Can you identify a dangerous heart rythm? Can you push atropine? Cardiovert? Do you know how to stabilize a fraction with a traction splint? 12 lead? Versed? Narcan?

That's the difference between a random dick and a trained emt. Every single one of those things are why this isn't a scam. Every single one of those things have saved lives.

Expansion of prehospital care, and a revision of 911 abuse would save lives, money, and time wasted.

>substitute teacher

kek

Fucking racist.

Enjoy your manslaughter charges

>be police officer
>see liberal woman
>shoot them
>rape their daughter before shooting them too
>all in front of the husband
>arrest the husband for killing her and raping the daughter
>cut his tonge out and taze him retarded
>wake up
>shitpost on pol

>not saving a life which is your job which is how you make income because someone thinks different than you.

The tolerant left, everyone!

Get over it?

Why the fuck should I do that? I will use every last bit of my power to ruin the days, lives, and dreams of republican spawn.

When I'm a high school teacher if a child asks me to write them a letter of recommendation and I know their parents vote republican, I'm going to write them letters that so devastatingly destroy their future opportunities that they'll be lucky to be sweeping pig intestines off the slaughterhouse floor.

>breaks rules of profession
>LIES ABOUT IT
>still thinks it's everyone else's fault

Youll be the first on the day of the rope