Do people actually believe white genocide is real?

Do people actually believe white genocide is real?

See pic related.

How can any rational human being actually believe this is a reflection of reality?

Anyone who has traveled anywhere on Earth knows that there are NO NATIONS that forbid citizenship or permanent residency on the basis of skin or race.

I would be hard pressed for you guys to find even a single country that forbids IMMIGRATION on the basis of race or skin color.

It assumed that the antecedent, Asian countries for Asian people and Black countries for black people are national policies being pursued in these countries.

Asian countries do not bar foreigners on the basis of race or ethnicity. For example, it is not an uncommon sight to see Americans and other westerners in countries like China, Japan, south Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc. I would say most Asian countries have relatively open immigration for business and travel. In fact LKY, the father of Singapore, made multiculturalism a part of Singapore 's constitution and encourages interracial marriages and sees it as a sign of the country's ability to adapt. When it comes to citizenship, some countries have more restrictive policies like Japan. However nothing is barring a black man or white man from becoming a citizen of Japan. The technicalities of Japanese citizens ship revolve around birth and birth of parents, not race. Also Japan is only one country in Asia.
See Aska Cambridge.

Similar arguments can be made for African countries. Plenty of white people living in south Africa for example.

This picture is patently false as it assumes Asian and black countries are barring people from coming to their countries on the basis of skin color, race, ethnicity or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
visarite.com/visaType.htm
japantimes.co.jp/community/2013/04/23/issues/student-seeking-kyoto-flat-told-no-foreigners-allowed/#.WEOxLOZtfGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Social stigma and cohesion of groups.
We have groups that constantly work to dillute our countries by making us feel ashame of not importing enough shitskins.

Nobody does this in korea or japan. Nobody is ashame because the nigger quota hasnt been met.
And nobody wants to fucking live in third world shitholes like india or africa.

What you're saying is basically true.

Seoul and Tokyo now have pretty diverse population, like circa-1990 London or Paris, and are becoming more so.

stop posting the wrong image OP

is your girlfriend two moose in a costume

Asian countries are 95% Asian. Black countries are 95% black. White countries were once 95% white, but now many are falling to 60-80% white.

Big government and big business is currently in an unholy alliance where business lobbies politicians into power who in turn vote for policies that favor big business.

Both are actively pursuing a policy of mass immigration of third worlders into western countries since both benefit from doing so, government because poor ignorant persons tend to vote for larger and less restrained government, business because it gives them cheap slave labor.

They do this by using media and academia to push policies of ideological globalism, multiculturalism, and cosmopolitanism on one hand, and by refusing to enforce existing immigration laws on the other.

The point is not that brown people shouldn't be allowed into western nations. The point is that there is a concerted effort by powerful international interests to replace the native populations of America and Europe for the sake of their own interests at the expense of the peoples of America and Europe.

It is a demonstrable fact that within 40-50 years if current trends are not reversed we will be minorities in our own countries. Diversity is a codeword for white genocide in the name of International banks/businesses/politicians/etc

The global pop of whites has decreased, while the number of migrants to economically advantaged (white) countries has increased

Any attempts to control immigration is met with derision
Care to explain?

Israel is an ethnostate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
wrong OP.
China discriminates against non-Chinese. And rightfully so.
If only Europeans had this mindset for their own people.
The only thing i have against "white" is that it is vague.
ethnic europeans should be the majority in their nations.

No it hasn't. Every single population of earth by ethnicity has risen in absolute numbers. The growth rate of whites and Asians have stippled in the previous decades. In particular East Asian birth rates are far lower than White birth rates. But there is no grand conspiracy of yellow genocide in Japan. The pacing of population growth is consistent with mathematical models on population that are described relatively well by demographers and are a reflection of changing socioeconomic trends.

>But there is no grand conspiracy of yellow genocide in Japan.
Yeah, notice how no one is importing millions of incompatible people into Japan? Really makes you think.

Hi, I'm Chinese.

We have pretty explicit immigration policies which involve "ethnic descent." So yes, we are racially aware in terms of immigration.

Holy shit that picture can't be anymore retarded. Asian and Black countries genocide each other all the fucking time. Nanking and the Rwandan genocide come to mind. Africa is still under warlord rule in many areas.

>no yellow genocide in Japan
How many white, brown, and black immigrants does Japan take in? It's next to nothing. European counties, plus Canada, the U.S. And Australia take in millions of foreigners every year.

ITT: A leaf tard tries way too hard to get attention and nobody reads his tl:dr post because leaf tard

But Japan accepts many many foreigners to enter their country but have restrictive citizenship.

Explain how Aska Cambridge is a Black Japanese olympian? I thought Japan was an ethnostate?

Explain how American and western english teachers are allowed to travel to Japan and live there for several years and even decades?

Explain how the intermarriage rate in Japan is increasing among young Japanese?

Source? Show me evidence that a non chinese cannot enter China.

visarite.com/visaType.htm

You can enter China, but you can't usually stay unless you have a Q1 or Q2 visa, or if the government feels that you are of "strategic importance."

What does the fact that we practice ethnic cleansing historically have to do with anything? Its one reason why we have definite ethnic majorities.

The reason why Japan is a difficult country to immigrate to is because it is a monolingual country and this is discouraging for foreigners. Whereas English speaking countries are easier to immigrate to.

Also, the absolute value of immigration is irrelevant. There is no policy banning foreigners from living in Japan. There is no policy banning people of other races from obtaining Japanese citizenship.

Also
Japan is not the only country in Asia.

See Singapore.

kike

You didn't answer my question
Why do you think people get such a visceral reaction from people wanting to better regulate US immigration?

It's clearly an economic problem, and it's probably a social problem, but for some reason our hands are tied.
Why is this?

>I would be hard pressed for you guys to find even a single country that forbids IMMIGRATION on the basis of race or skin color.

These "diversity = white genocide" faggots know this. They act like millions of white people want to go to Black countries and Asian countries and they are getting denied based on race.

And how is this ethnic discrimination?

In Japan we have limited immigration. In Europe you have mass immigration. When the majority of the population of Germany that is 18-25 is foreign born, and the native population is ageing, dieing off, and not having families, the picture you posted is valid. This is not happening in Japan because the government heavily restricts it and to Japanese it is absolutely unthinkable to let in millions of different races. There would be protests and massive anger.

As an Asian who've lived in both Asia and America, and currently in Shenzhen, you have no idea what you're talking about, frankly.

Even including Singapore.

No one is going to explicitly say that they discriminate legally, and there's no point to it. We simply adjust and reject visas as needed for "societal harmony." Sometimes its race, sometimes its as simple as the Party feeling that foreigners take too many jobs that locals could be doing.

I'm not sure why this is complex to understand. We don't owe anything to the world, and we don't think that immigration or diversity is an unmitigated positive good. And why would it be? Most things have upsides and downsides.

Think about what you said and what's currently happening. Did you think whites were exempt from that cleansing?

Whites coincidentally live around large areas of wealth. If China expands and gains ground in economics, the Chinese will be thinking that they are genocided because lots of people flock towards their countries.

You're ignoring someone here who is Japanese, and you're ignoring me, who is Chinese. We've explained it pretty clearly to you that we do things for harmony, which includes, usually, some form of "differential impact" as you Westerners might call on races.

I'm not sure what else is there to say.

Have a good day.

Not many people want to regulate US immigration on basis of race. They have a problem with illegal immigration.
Which I agree is a problem.

But literally no country on Earth bans people from immigrating or even visiting on the basis of race or ethnicity.

Also, you whole "muh whites are disappearing" is just simply not true and does not hold any ground in reality. White people's population ARE growing. This is an undeniable fact. The growth rate is just very slow compared to other nations and too slow for the next generation to fully support the older generation. That's the problem.

No, we actually practice immigration control. We already have a lot of immigrants, and we're harsh on it. We have way too much illegal Vietnamese, North Korean, SEA immigrants as it is.

There's no fucking reason why we owe people who aren't kin jobs. We don't owe anyone else anything, not while we still have so many people in poverty.

I don't believe in white genocides. The reason why people come to the west is for our superior quality of life. Who the fuck wants to live in Africa? Also Japan is facing our problem too but with white NEETS immigrants

And any attempts to control illegal immigration are met with cries of fascism
The percent population in the US of whites has decreased as a direct result of unregulated immigration and we are hesitant to change

This action is perpetuated by government and media alike
What is it with pundits and politicians and wanting to preserve illegal immigration?

I've lived in China, Japan, Singapore and Korea.

Am I denying that people are sometimes xenophobic? No. I'm not retarded. But I'm saying at a national level there is no policy to ban people on the basis of race or ethnicty. If you want to argue "oh asians are uncomfortable with foreigners too!! white people therefore can also be uncomfortable" that is another topic and I agree that Asians as well as White people have their own prerogative to be uncomfortable or comfortable with foreigners. But that does not detract from my point, there is no outright ban on foreigners immigrating to other countries on the basis of race like the picture is implying.

Whites aren't actually forced to marry into a majority race at the moment, which was an official ancient Chinese policy at one point to wipe out minority populations though "dilution."

But yes, China practiced "dilution" and Japan practiced the "kill all" methods. Both have managed something like homogenous populations thanks to it.

A FUCKING LEAF

>leaf

If you've lived there, then you know that the politicians legislate and control inflow among many factors, including race and ethnicity.

If you don't believe that, then you're blind or ignorant. No, there's no outright ban. No one is saying that.

We just control things. Why shouldn't we? Sheesh.

>any attempts to control illegal immigration are met with cries of fascism

I literally don't know how this is a point. If someone has an opinion they can say that opinion. The only thing that matters is national policy. A terrorist isn't a terrorist just because he preaches violence. By law he is a terrorist when he commits an act of terrorism or he is caught conspiring to commit acts of terrorism.

You are trying to create the illusion that the opinions of left wing protests is actually a policy/opinion held by the highest levels of government and policy. This is patently untrue and you know it.

Obama's administration tackled illegal immigration but it was not enough for the American people and Trump took advantage of that. Illegal immigration is a big problem. But that is not the same as banning people from entering the US based on race.

>""official"" policy is not ban people
>chinese act xenophobic anyway and jew the fuck out of foreigners and tourists whenever they can
>city areas exist for expats and people on business
>no attempts to encourage (((diversity))) or (((multiculturalism))) other than the bare minimum of attracting foreigners to spend their money

actions count more than words you dumb leaf

you bring shame upon canadians, canada was a great country once but now it's got the likes of you, it's really sad

I mean, seriously, when I moved to the US to China, they just looked at me. Its not persay by race - but it is by blood, if you're of Chinese descent, you're immediately welcome.

This "courtesy" is not extended to anyone else. And this won't change. China has almost no interest in ever allowing those not related by marriage or blood to become citizens.

I don't know how Japan handles it, but maybe someone in Japan can tell me.

>actions count more than words

exactly.

when there is a government policy by china or any nation to ban people on basis of race, ill retract my statement. until then, my point stands.

Your last two arguments are literally
>The gubmints don't explicitly state they're committing white genocide, therefore it doesn't exist

That's absolute BS.

In the west, immigration is now portrayed almost as a human right and diversity as an unmitigated positive. Whereas in China, we would deport African illegal migrants without a question and we would send back North Koreans even if they were to be shot.

You're just full of BS. I'm done.

Have you been to Nip land lately? I didn't think, you stupid fucking leaf. Jap birth rates are doing much much better than white birth rates... Keep believing everything you read on the internet.. retard.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2013/04/23/issues/student-seeking-kyoto-flat-told-no-foreigners-allowed/#.WEOxLOZtfGA

there is no government policy making this illegal

I don't think he has. That Japanese birth rates have risen lately isn't even something that "only locals would know", its on The Japan Times for fuck's sake.

And every Japanese I know would rather have harder times than mass immigration to dilute their culture. I don't know if they have a version of what we call in China "societal harmony" but they certainly act it.

What the fuck are you on.

This is literally not true at all you stupid idiot.

There's also no government policy that says that yazuka get free reign to beat up on uppity gaijin, but it happens mysteriously as well. And the police have such a hard time cracking those cases.

I've never understood why people don't realize that anti-racist is code for anti-white. Even by the SJWs own logic white people are the only ones who can be racist so by that definition then anti-racist is anti-white.

Your point doesn't stand because you are culturally ignorant, probably a white cis-male who constantly commits micro-aggressions against people of colour due to your ignorance, you probably have deep ingrained racist tendencies against people of colour and other marginalized people, and your privileged upbringing makes you comment on things you are not allowed to comment about.

Don't make posts about cultures, countries, and governments you as a white boy don't understand.

>2005

>it's not based on race if rules doesn't litterally say race

nobody is going to claim directly they discriminate by race, but discretionary rules are in place for exactly this purpose. Code words like "compatibility" and "value" all mean "race".

Absolutely this
It gives them a way to legitimize their hatred by turning it into a moral imperative

Prove it.

2014 from Cia world factbook friend.

>I would be hard pressed for you guys to find even a single country that forbids IMMIGRATION on the basis of race or skin color.

I came here to post this. Bravo user.

Fuck off leaf

O shit son!
We forgot the Jews, how could we?

>those cases
The Japanese police are a joke. Not only do they do nothing to stop crimes or convict criminals, they pretend crime doesn't exist. The average police officer, as well as everyone else up on the ladder, is taking bribes from the yakuza. Additionally, Japanese law penalizes districts that report too many crimes (especially unsolved ones), and reward ones that barely have any crime. That's the reason Japan has such a low amount of crime.
The yakuza actually do a better job regulating non-yakuza crime than the police do.

It's just natural selection. White people's weakness is that they are delusional in thinking that they are somehow above it all and willingly go for the multicultural meme. And there will be 'naturally selected' out of the equation in a few generations. Other countries just don't give a shit and therefore will survive.

hth

>challenges Japanese birth rates being higher
>posts birthrates from completely different countries/cities
>most of which have an overpopulation problem(China)

White nations don't have those issues but still have abysmal birth rates. Whites in white countries have the lowest birthrates too. Please drink bleach, fucking kike.