Welcome to the Salty Shekel. How Jewish are ya?

Welcome to the Salty Shekel. How Jewish are ya?

I once tricked the goyim into believing six gorillion people died...

Without any proof!

When I see a sample tray that says 'take one' I take two.

My bombs killing Palestinian children look like me!

SHEKEM
AND SUBSCRIBE

I'm so Jewish, I appreciate Jon Stewart's musings.

I refused to drive my mom to hospital unless she agreed to pay for the petrol.

I carefully crafted a plan 50+ years in the making to genocide the white race by promoting women in the workforce and white men to look at white womem in a negative attitude though selective cherrypicking.

And he has the satanic get to prove it

kek

I once took the take and penny leave a penny. now I got all the pennies.

how Jewish am oy? i jewed a goy out of 6 gorrilian shekels this morning

I'm so Jewish I don't even give myself a discount in my own bagel shop

I use single-ply toilet paper

I once unknowingly dropped a penny and I had go back to retrieve it. The thing is, by the time I had realized the penny was gone, I was five miles away from it. I went all the way back for that little shiny sheckle.

g-go right a-ahead...

>fell in love with a jewish girl
>dated her for 6 years
>made her convert to christianity
>married her
>cut ties with her family
>read sections from the bible to both our kids in their room at bedtime every night

How'd I do, Sup Forums?

I convinced the goy to mutilate their genitals... For no reason!

I convinced dozens of right-wing goyim on a fascist toad enthusiasm whiteboard that our fellow globalist and Chosen One Steve Mnuchin would actually act in their interests as treasury secretary!

10/10

Disgusting racemixer kill yourself. Unless she's white. I'm not sure about Jews DESU senpai. Don't they have like 20% Neanderthal DNA? Dem Neanderthal genes are top notch. Maybe. Again, I'm not sure if neanderthals count as white

She's white as shit. Family of lawyers and doctors. I married her bc she's making a shitload of money practicing at a firm rn with a partner.

In 1918 I told the German goyim that communism was good for the people and they actually fell for it!

Actually, the Germans told the Germans that communism was good.

When i was born i told the doctor i didn't want a snip snip cuz jews but only in my head, then get my foreskin then sell it back to jews who want one back. i out jewed a jew

Im sill alive