As much as I like Donald Trump...

As much as I like Donald Trump, I have to admit that it looks pretty childish when he gets angry over a satirized portrayal of himself. He's the president elect of the United States, so why does he care how a shitty sketch show that's been dead for over a decade portrays him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RbJmSOVWn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are childish

Yeah it was funny on the campaign trail, now it just looks kind of pathetic. I think he may change once he actually takes office though.

wtf? im cruise mussle now

Isn't that the second time he said that?

SNL is shit tier and you are a subhuman baboon nigger

die in a ditch nigger you will never be rich.

>i have to admit
No you dont fuck you.

He is leading.

We are to destroy SNL whenever anyone brings it up IRL, we shit on it, weaponized shame, we'll make the left's shame game look like retards yelling at one another.

Baldwin's impersonation is legit shit though and the entirety of every single Trump skit is just a series of severely dumbed down Bush jokes.

He's been called Hitler, a rapist, an idiot, and every other terrible thing for over a year now and he still had the drive to push on and become president.

Anyone who thinks he's childish and thin skinned is pretty obviously wrong.

shills not even trying anymore

i haven't watched SLN in years. they are forcing it now, it's cringe worthy.

>leaf
People were saying he'd change once he secured the presidency. Part of me thinks he just doesn't give a fuck what he says since he's now holds ine of the most powerful positions in the world.

No one cares what you think.
This isn't your blog and no one came here to get the unsolicited opinion of a gay man.

Basically thats their goal, to make Trump out as a 3rd Bush when he is the exact opposite.

Do you really think you're in a position to question his methods? There have been countless things he has done that looks bad for him on the surface but it turns out further down the line it has helped him immensely, he used these strategies to win the fucking election after all. 4D chess is very real and he knows what the fuck he is doing even if it isn't immediately obvious to the layman like you and me, you should know that by now.

This is really how I feel about most modern day comedy

>As much as I like Donald Trump,

Why do you like Donald Trump?

He's probably just bored sitting on his ass and it's not like he can go everywhere he wants when liberal hit squads are out for him.

>Sad

i kek everytime Trump says this

It's his Twitter. He can do what he wants. Fuck you.

he must just do this for fun

he probably gets joy from seeing the reactions

It's funny as hell when he tweets like that, because it's true and he has the balls to say it. SNL sucks.

But you have to admit that what used to be comedy has become a full blown platform for propaganda.

So I'm a shill because I don't have my nose planted firmly up his ass? Like I said retard, I support Trump. People like you are pushing moderates towards liberalism.

It would be different if SNL was funny satire. He's simply pointing out that it sucks, because it does.

What do you expect to accomplish by making this thread? Most people here are either children or manchildren. They think trump can do no wrong and his victory has emboldened them. So as long as he keeps winning in their eyes, they won't even think twice about his childish behavior

Yeah it's getting fucking retarded now. He has nothing to prove anymore, he's won the presidency. Why is he still doing this? He's a world leader now, it looks really childish.

The dude grinned for the entire comedy central roast of him. In a world of conformists and communists, the guy doesn't take shit from anyone.

this. and three in a row, with consecutive digits. what does it mean?

Yes.

>gets elected partly because of twitter shitposting
>WHY WON'T HE STOP????

I agree, but in all honesty SNL does suck

Being shown disrespect by trash is even worse than being disrespected by someone with dignity or authority.

Nobody is saying SNL isn't shit. My point was that by calling them out for their portrayal of him, he is just revealing that it bothers him.

I like his tweets. His opinions are interesting and funny. If you don't like them then don't read his twitter. What is actually pathetic is you don't like what the guy says and you still read what he says everyday on twitter.

I hope he keeps tweeting for the entire 8 years. That's right, commie trash. 8 years.

Everyone loves SNL

>that by calling them out for their portrayal of him, he is just revealing that it bothers him.
fuk it, they bother me and i don't even watch'em anymore.

I support Trump you illiterate faggot

not laughing at Trump's jokes should be punishable by death you libtard

>being this insecure

>Canadian

>8

>you need balls to say SNL sucks
wew lad

nigger nigger
ditch digger
I got more comin', make it bigger

He's just fucking around on the internet - just like you are! This is why people like him, he's one of us. How are you unable to understand this? Sad!

stfu subhuman pls have cancer

SNL hasn't been funny in 20+ years. MADtv did a comeback recently and they've surpassed SNL because they're not prudes self-lobotomized by political correctness and write actually good skits:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RbJmSOVWn4

Either SNL can't write skits for shit or they can't get the good ideas approved by their SJW management. And its been this way for decades, just corny shit and they can't write a decent ENDING for a skit to save their life.

SNL deserves to be destroyed, the shit they pulled after election night was fucking embarrassing.

Kek, nice try, trump

>leading against a stupid show
I know you're retard but come on

The crazy thing is Donald Trump is actually funnier than SNL, all they can do is ride his humor coattails.

"Guys I totally hate SJWs too, but dont you think that..."

Shut the fuck up bitch. Everyone here wants Trump to do shit like this because its entertaining.

The least a president can do is be funny and not in the aww shucks Obama reads mean tweets or Obama slow jams the news kinda way.

No, go ahead and finish the sentence. What kind of echo chamber to you live in that you can't even comprehend a Trump supporter that has the ability to critically analyze what he says?

he's dismantling our shit culture one tweet at a time

>Guys I'm totally a Trump supporter, but when you say mean things it triggers me and pushes me towards liberalism...

>when you say mean things it triggers me
Says the one who gets more triggered over a critical analysis of a tweet than an SJW hearing a racial slur

They cry shill because they're children who can't understand the fact that there are people who sincerely disagree with them. True right-wingers don't delude themselves in order to cope with reality.

That being said, we're better off without anybody who is weak-minded enough to become a liberal because of that kind of stupidity.

Trans-dimensional Hungry Hungry Hippos.

He's getting Americans to stop watching SNL. This is awesome.

>That being said, we're better off without anybody who is weak-minded enough to become a liberal because of that kind of stupidity.
True, but it's the same concept as someone turning to Trump because they're tired of being called racists by liberals.

SNL is about as funny as a case of the clap.

Where have you been? This is a running cliche we've seen over and over and over.

>SNL cancelled

Please god, it would save American humor. Liberate us from the NYC fucknuts.

I guess I wasn't paying attention to the retards who scream shill at every post that doesn't 100% adhere to the echo chamber rules.

"gais I supported Trump from the beginning and through the primaries, but blahblahblah" I don't have the copypasta saved.

btw you're a faggot

Thanks for the bump m8

Its completely true. Even Tim Heidecker hated SNL before he went deep undercover into cuckland.

shure thang cuckleberry

:^)
See

> SNL
> unwatchable

He's not wrong.

he's literally a pic related tier troll.

>Guys, someone had a minor disagreement with me over something on the Internet so I'm going to spend a good 4 hours of my life trying to piss that person off!

Grow up Sup Forums.

>when he gets angry over a satirized portrayal of himself

when did he do that

Do you not understand that Trump wins because he is right, and because he is right, he wins?

Do you not grasp the futility of opposition to him? In opposing him you immediately frame the conversation on his terms. You say shit you would never say, which means thoughts you've never had are entering your brain. And they go in day after day after day, because we keep repeating them until after a while you stop thinking, "A wall sounds impractical" to thinking "have walls worked historically? Is a wall really feasible?"

The indefensible and pugnacious becomes an accepted fact of life. All because you are in opposition to his ideas. In the end, all become one with Trump. You are either with us now, or you will be with us in the end. But you WILL be with us.

It's only been 3 hours

And SNL still isn't funny.

he's just voicing his opinion. He's not being mad or childish. Though you guys are for always bringing it up if I'm being honest.

Trump's MO is to speak the truth, wether it's opportune to do it or not

>implying he's angry

He's just dropping truth bombs.

It's 4d chess

Media will spend 10 minutes every hour discussing this like it's an order to gas people. Therefore weakening their outrage over real things.

literally what is a "Saturday Night Live"?

>falling for the bait

>getting triggered by an snl skit
I'm legitimately worried about how he's going to react when he sees a couple thousand people shouting death to america and burning its flag, this guy is unstable.

this, def bored. I think the highlight of his day/week is shitposting on twitter and then seeing how fast it blows up on the cable shows

also, I'd be sorta of pissed if SNL about me was weak. he basically baiting them to step their shit up.

It's true though. The show hasn't been funny in forever, the only cast member who isn't awful is kenan thompson, and they're completely blatant with their unfunny propoganda

He prob can't help but remember SNL in the 80s and wishes they'd be funny when they roast him. He's right, their Trump shit is half-ass

You should be worried. :^)

Made worse when they play clips on the Sunday news shows...and everyone pretends to laugh at the corniest skits...

You should too, you'll probably get drafted if there a war.

Nothing childish about having an opinion about shit-tier propaganda ''comedy'' about him
People were wondering what he thought about it

He can post opinions about any show he likes, he is a human being

people voted for Trump because they like his tweets

why should he stop

>satirized portrayal of himself
But but. He IS a satirized portrayal of himself. He's like Sup Forums if Sup Forums lacked any self-awareness whatsoever. You elected a meme in human form.

Anyone seen this exact same thread before or is it just me?

But all of that is true.

Baldwin is terrible, he can't do impersonations. He doesn't even get the accent or mannerisms right. It's just him doing the same character he always does but with a dumb wig.

You idiot be realistic.

It doesn't matter if you look childish. People will bully anybody that they think they can get away with it.

Pretending moral virtue by being silent only gives bullies license to keep fucking with you. Silence breeds consent.

You can live in your world where people assume that silence breeds a air of superiority over a dude fucking with you, and continue getting fucked with while people start seeing you as a pussy. Or you can fight back, and keep fighting back until the bullies back off and you get a measure of peace.

Hell even during the Rosie O'Donnel Trump spat he said this. You got to stand up and punch bullies in the nose to get them to back off.

The weapons grade butthurt in this image is hilarious. The tattoos especially.

You should stop posting here.

>REEE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!

reminder he is just like the SJW who get triggered oh so easy.

I did not see Bush throwing a fit about all the shit that was made about him.

>one kinda funny anti-trump sketch
>immediately followed by kinda funny pro-trump sketch

Being this new