Competitive Smash Bros Melee-Most redpilled game?

>Game requires mental thinking and depth that greater than or equal to chess
>Requires a strong mentality, reflexes, prediction, strategy and dedication
>Community is based

Top 5 players "gods" are all based
>Hungrybox a chemical engineer
>PPMD a psychology major
>Mew2King a kid with aspergers that is social and gets laid solely because of his video game skill
>Mang0 a representative of America and an average joe beer drinker who is just a video game prodigy
and last but not least

>Armada a swede who is hyper intelligent, driven and a champion. Has a family of many blonde hair blue eyes with siblings that are Olympic champions. Is also secretly redpilled but doesn't reveal his power level as to avoid social conflict

People say video games are degenerate but Melee is chess times 100. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE7WBWpJzaM
youtube.com/watch?v=K2BZUooaPNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The last time I saw this autistic group around school I threw their tv on the ground and told them to get a real job.

>itt: some retard who wants his game be "redpilled" in order to be accepted

Get the fuck off my board and stay the fuck off my board

>have to make up a bunch of arbitrary rules in order for their casual nintendrone baby game to be even remotely balanced for competitive play

this, Sup Forums is getting more cringey every day

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate all consoletards, but Nintendrones are most cringeworthy.

Although as a huge advocate for series like street fighter, KOF, MVC and the such I agree that it takes a of thinking practice and knowledge of strategies, I could never say any video game is red pilled.
Damn did I take cammy from being a typical rush character to and amazing counter attack character by using clever wiffs baiting my opponents then punishing them. It's amazing how easily it is to wiff using a hooligan attack then counter the opponents attacks because the recovery after the hooligan is almost instant.

This is better. youtube.com/watch?v=tE7WBWpJzaM

>he doesn't like zelda
Do you throw tomb raider in the garbage too?

Actually competitive Halo is the only red pilled game

oh god my sides

talk to me when it requires even half of what starcraft requires

then talk to me again when it takes even 1% of what fucking chess requires

>Button mashing is strategy

Competitive tf2 is way more strategic and b4nny is redpilled af.

In what world is smash remotely difficult to be good at? It's easily the most casual of casual fighting games. What does this have to do with politics anyways you stupid nigger?

i hate this shit, it's no fun
>no items
>no arenas with walls
just kill the fun in the game why dont you

hi melee hell

nope, it's a children's party game

Yea I was lucky enough to have a large Melee club and at my high school two years ago and we would have tournaments with 20 or so people from the county. Went to an actual tournament once, was sitting by Mango, he gets drunk before he plays Melee it turns out, pretty cool guy.

I'M SERIOUS MOM. THIS IS A REAL SPORT.

>Hungrybox
>Literally has to beg to get anywhere in live

>PPMD
>Phsychology ever relevant

>M2K
>Not perma virgin

>Mang0
>Was fucked by an older man he went to a bar with once

>Armada
>Once accepted that blacks are more than likely superior in all aspects when compared to whites

You are the blue pill, OP.

although it is marketed as a casual game, the physics of melee are extremely complex which allows for deep gameplay and a wide range of control and movement

youtube.com/watch?v=K2BZUooaPNs

>>Button mashing is strategy
there's no button mashing there's actual strategy with how to approach and where to hit and predicting where he's going but besides that it's a fighting game

>Not liking Nintendo

Oven yourself, Shlomo.

>Armada
>Once accepted that blacks are more than likely superior in all aspects when compared to whites

Wait what?

>then talk to me again when it takes even 1% of what fucking chess requires
Play against the computer of chess apps and You start to learn all the patterns. Same thing with humans the play in patterns no matter what game your play. If you know enough about and game and different strategies you start to recognize patterns. I honestly don't believe any game is actually red pilled.

I don't like any console game.
But old tomb raider was ok, new ones are just fucking pathetic

Nnnah breh. You know what became shite? Hitman

Nobody gives a fuck you faggots literally study video games like this for years and then play hardcore against noobs and act like your hot shit. Until someone comes using kirby and roy to fuck your shit up to the point where you believe dual analog slanted buttons are the way to go.

This can actually throw a person off. Although it's very ineffective in the long run you can mess up a play that is expecting a character be used ina certain manner. When you're expecting balrog to sit back and block being very patient and attacking at very timed moments but instead he is going full force rushing, this will really mess you up.

upset sonyniggers

Sauce for the mango and armada thing? Sounds juicy

People who play competitive smash are the most autistic weirdos I have ever seen. There is just something about them that isn't... Kosher.

Plus they usually smell.

Proof of mew2king getting laid? That guy is fucking balding in his early twenties.

>smash
>taking any semblance of skill
Play an actual fighting game, smashfag.

I managed to play absolution for 30 min only, then I deleted it and threw the disc into trash. Never even bothered with new one.
Also, Thief series was my favorite and the 2014 game is so bland it hurts
>You are kike for not loving japanese games for autists
I'm offended, Pedro

>community is based
Get the fuck out of here, 90% of people playing melee competitively are faggot C. Falcon mains that cry when they moonwalk into a neutral forward smash, you have obviously never been to an actual tournament

As someone who has participated in my local smash scene here and there for the last 5 years, it is suprisingly very in depth and i would argue even more so than other fighting games simply because of all of the extra variables. The level at which the pro players play is incredibly high and would go unnoticed by anyone who is ignorant to the technical skills melee takes. Ive played very regularly for years and i still dont come close to winning local tournys. And the guys who win those tournys would get stomped at a national tournament. The muscle memory and reflex this game takes at pro levels, is absolutely insane. Anyone who doesnt understand tech skills and the amount of time it takes to develop the muscle memory to do what pro players do with every input, are just ignorant. Anyone can play smash but melee goes so beyond in depth that the skill required matches professional sports

I'm just naturally good at smash. Buddy would get his ass whooped by me all the time, and finally he started dedicating time to look at strategies online like wavedashing and shit. I didn't bother with that because frankly I just play for fun. A few months later, and dozens and dozens of hours of practicing, he challenges me to a match. I still whooped his ass.

All the training in the world can't match up to naturally fast reflexes.

Okay? Why not get good at an actual game that requires skill like street fighter or counter strike. Smash has and will always been a casual, shitty game

who mains /jiggs/ here?

Personal experience I have been at a party and walked in on M2K plowing a girl butt naked lol. It was funny as fuck

I want the sauce on the mang0 and armada things though

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about because I'm not a manchild.

Jews hate Nintendo for not bending over during gg and firing feminist employees who get out of line.

Marf mustard race.

This is not nigger fighter ultra championship ultimate re re make hd edition, faggot.

Lmao its fun having a completely ignorant and wrong view isnt it? Attempt to how to shorthop neutral air whilst running. Now attempt to do that every few second perfectly every time. The gamecube controller is designed so the pressure you put into the button outputs a different move. No other pro game has this level of muscle memory perfection in the depth that melee does. And you can go on to say whatever you want but youre wrong

Mang0 reigns supreme.

Smash 4 maybe.
Most melee people have mad good jobs, are social and shower every day. Melee kids party, go to school, have hot girlfriends etc... Just normal dude that like video games and shit. Smash 4 on the other hand IS autistic as fuck. That is why we separate the two. Story time-

>Go to tournament
>One side is melee, one side is smash 4
>Go and play on melee side
>No problems
>Go to check out the smash 4 side of the room
>I am hit with a horrible stench of BO, sweat and shame

It sucks that melee players are grouped in with smash 4 weebs.

What would you estimate m2ks penis size to be?>no homo

>Armada
>Fox

melee is easily the best competetive fighting game ever made hands down. its a combination of good programming and lucky accidents. ive been following the games competitive scene for over ten years easily. its yet to be beaten and the sequals are incredibly disappointing. smash 64 is even better than the sequals.

he picked up fox just for the jigglypuff MU, so it's appropriate for that image anyway

i like the game dont get me wrong but it's nowhere near as complex as chess

Idk man, it's like 50/50 for my local community. Half of them are nerds but the other half is pretty normal.

>A game can be redpilled

Fuck off

>melee
>fighting game
it's a fucking party game designed for kids that just happened to become competitive due to a fanbase of autistic manchildren

kys

FALCO A BEST

Yeah that's how it goes. You are playing video games so you are bound to have degenerate nerds in the bunch. But compared to other games that ratio doesn't even happen. In other communities the ratio is like 75-80 percent weirdos and like 20 percent normies.

I don't give a fuck about your pressurized cuck cube bullshit you leaf. There's like 20 people total that play smash and for good reason: it's shit. You spend all your time practicing mechanics for a dead game. What a joke. You leafs are something else

I enjoy videogames, but to compare Smash to Chess is retarded. Reaction times are something you don't really need to worry about in Chess, so it is an unfair comparison.

That said, I have every single smash game, and play Brawl with friends fairly regularly. Right now, though, I'm enjoying FFXV.

>he hasn't played Ethnic Cleansing

Playing chess professionally is as degenerate as playing video games in excess.

>but [game] is like [presitigious game] x gorillion!

There is no such thing as a game that is worth devoting your life to. There are plenty of intelligent, talented people who do so in order to be the best at something, and they're making a mistake. And let's be frank, you're not even a contender in your vidya community.

but it is a fighting game

Especially western games.

The only red pilled game that may break the rule is Joyride Universe.

Well said.

I hope you ban MK and ICs. brawful is garbo, mate

Yeah I agree. Know what else is redpilled af? MLP and anime. I just love watching my cute 2D girlfriends in their adventures with their other little girl friends and I spend most of my days watching them being cute it's so fucking based af redpilled. Chisaiko-chan is so alpha in the most redpilled of anime, boku no dokidoki mune wa zuuuutto rabu rabu haato

There are criticisms to be made of every smash game but saying that melee "requires no skill" isn't really a coherent argument. Clearly there are players who win more often than others, and players who win more often than them, and so on. And time spent playing/practicing correlates with ability to win. So clearly there's some sort of skill phenomenon going on here.

Maybe there's some weird definition of skill I'm not familiar with, I don't know.

>gets BTFO of vidya thread because adults are talking about Fallout and Deus Ex
>tries again and fails

You are the Jill Stein of pol vidya user

Fuck, I forgot that the newest Smash isn't Brawl, though we used to play that, too. Only Meta was banned then.

On the Wii U's version, t's usually me as either Mewtwo, Lucario, Little Mac, or that dragon kid, and the only worthwhile competition as Cloud or Link. I don't care what the scrubs play as.

Agreed

and its still not a fighting game.

Ain't that some shit.

>20 people
Smash got better attendance at EVO 2016 than every other fighting game besides street fighter.

Fallout 4 is for retarded kids who get bullied for playing Minecraft and Mankind Divided is a patheticly short excuse for an rpg, butchered for dlcs, so these are not paragon of gaming

>people who enjoy anthrmorphic characters have arrested development

more at 11

>greater than or equal to chess
HAHAAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

This post reeks of autism. You seem very buttblasted right now, and for what? People play a game you dont like that is indeniably more in depth than most competive videogames?

is m2k literally /our guy/?

>implying 4 and MD were the games referred to in their respective series

fucks sake Ivan

>a prematurely balding autismo with carpal tunnel from playing too much vidya

Literally Sup Forums's guy.

Post the tweet where he says Hitler's intentions were pure even if they "might've been wrong" or whatever he said along those lines

This is fedora tipping tier posting

Its cool dude you dont have to force yourself into thinking your a big grown up boy that plays big boy games like an adult. Go back to being an outcast

>mfw I beat ppl with pink cuck ball

You can never guess, mate.
Why are you having a seizure? Chess literally require only good memory to be good at them.

Some esports have players that make triple digit salaries.

What makes it less legitimate than some guys playing ball for obscene amounts of money?

I don't have an issue with people playing video games for money because people have been playing games for money for ages.

>enjoying FFXV
>enjoying

wew, next level pleb shit right here

Competitive gaming is degenerate.

Absolutely not, you would only say this if you were extremely unfamiliar with Chess.

Noam Chomsky would agree with that sentiment. I don't know how that's controversial to anyone with an ounce of education.

feels good man. I love the side platform techtrap on spacies.

It's nothing mind shattering, but it's the best FF's been since 8, in my opinion. I'm also looking forward to Nier Automata. Does that rustle your feathers, too?

I feel like the tweet just got controversial because Leffen was being a total SJW faggot about it and was saying m2k was literally Hitler!!!!! And that shit

>not enjoying the story of four manly men travelling together in cabriolet
u srs?

Damn, Nintendo is the only console that I can bear to play!

I think that some people on this board are never socialized, and have never taken a road trip with friends.

The WORST thing you can bring on a road trip is a woman. The completely shit up the experience.

>Noam Chomsky would agree with that sentiment.

Noam Chomsky is more 'redpilled' then the entirety of this board.

I fucking love Melee and follow the competitive scene closely, but can you please not try to force it on Sup Forums of all places? What did you expect to happen with this thread?

Melee is the redpill of Smash games though. By far the fastest and takes the most skill. Not babby mode slow bullshit with no knockback like Sm4sh.

None of my friendss will play against Jiggs anymore, I've given them ptsd