JESUS FUCK

JESUS FUCK
>Berosis one of manywomen who are modernising marriage.

>Sexologist and relationship expert Dr Nikki Goldstein talkedabout the idea of a 10-year marriage contract.

GOLDSTEIN GOLDSTEIN GOLDSTEIN

Other urls found in this thread:

i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/weddings/87180822/couple-refused-to-say-till-death-do-us-part-at-their-wedding-opting-for-a-more-modern-approach-to-marriage
youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link: i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/weddings/87180822/couple-refused-to-say-till-death-do-us-part-at-their-wedding-opting-for-a-more-modern-approach-to-marriage

Australia yes

>10-year marriage contract

But how many women would be able to wait that long before robbing a man blind?

10 years seems like an arbitrary time frame. 4 years seems reasonable to me.

4 is just as arbitrary as 10.

10 years is enough to have kids and indoctrinate them on how bad their father is, guaranteeing custody

6 is ideal desu. At 7 you want to kill each other

>Dr Nikki Goldstein
hmmmm

I will never get married.

10 years is so the court will award a lot more in assets.

Possibly alimony as well.

Not really. Four years is about as long as the average woman can be monogamous.

no. after 4 years you're still young enough to find another wife and try again. wasting 10 years will leave you jaded and with a lot of baggage. no one wants that.

this.

Really fires the neurons.

I'm about to hit 8. It just keeps getting better. 2 kids. wish we could have more but no $$

>keeps getting better

examples?

>not realizing this is good for men

>marriage #1: man is 25, woman is 25
>marriage #2: man is 35, new woman is 25.

Old woman in the trash.

>current year
>marrying

Maybe he like saggy tits, maybe he likes bitches who nag constantly. Who the fuck are you?

How do you go about renewing the contract? Do you have an agent who takes care of that for you? Like you're a football (not handegg) player or something and the woman is your team?

>Not shitting in streets along side your arranged marriage wife

>yfw gay marriage will be taken more seriously than straight marriage in our lifetimes

HAHAHAHA

Does India even have these problems? I ws under the impression that you kept your women controlled.

both focused on kids, put our "wants" to the back
support each other.
argue but always resolve/hear other side
completely honest - this is the big one. let's her know I'm not gonna lie/white lie about anything. She might not like what she hears from me but it's the truth and I want her to have her own opinion based on that.

Sex has only be getting better. I constantly let her know (words and actions) that I want her.

Given that homosexuals have extremely high rates of infidelity, doubtful.

Reading this thread makes me want to kill myself

In order to distinguish themselves from straight people they will begin having lifelong partners, just out of spite.

I guess reality beat me to the punch on the dystopian novel im writing where relationships are four year terms like the president.

Damn nigga, we're so progressive we can't even produce satire anymore.

>(((modern)))

Every time.

>cucked on the alter

Next they'll start cucking you as you propose.
Not sure how much earlier in a marriage you can cuck someone.

I bet you say that about a lot of things

How realistic is it to expect to love somebody for your entire existence? People change, they grow, they fight. It made more sense when people lived to be 40 but not so much today.

Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to cherish, through sickness and in health, 'til she cucks you with a gorilla in three years?

Sounds cool gimme some details

youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

Predicted back in 1988

You guys realize that (((they))) intentionally destroyed marriage to demoralize whites and lower their birthrates, right?

ask your parents how they feel about you

The frog gets it.

Do you really want to be on the dating market when you're 50?

It's too late in life to be messing around with that shit. I just want someone stable by then. If we have our differences, we give each other more space, like any healthy relationship.

People now are just chickening out because they can't handle their feelings maturely. It's a naive type of selfishness that will ironically make them even unhappier.

Zero, if they are actually going to do it.

Good idea. I'm sure this will give their children plenty of stability and a good home to live in.

Yes.

Gay men, yes, possibly. Lesbians, oh fuck no, never. I don't really give a fuck though, I want my goddamn "Lesbian Divorce Court" show and I want it now! Why isn't someone fucking making this?

Lol why would women care about shit like that?

hope he got a prenup

>People now are just chickening out because they can't handle their feelings maturely. It's a naive type of selfishness that will ironically make them even unhappier.

Nailed it. Most Marriages fail apart because of a lack of maturity or willingness to be an adult. It's hard to blame people because our culture of late has put an emphasis on delaying adulthood and even mocking it

>She's a bitchy old cunt but I don't think I could do better

Dating at 50 isn't much of an answer. Feelings fade, sadly, and it can only be expected that people might branch out. I'm not saying it's smart but love isn't like in the movies. Love is fleeting. My best friend was married 16 years, lost his well paying job because of office politics, and his wife left him within 2 years.

Really though women are the movie critics of life, complaining until they are blue in the face but never providing a better alternative.

We don't say "till death do us part" in the orthodox church either... but that's because the church counts you as commited to your spouse even AFTER one of you die.

If you remarry then the service is the same one as if you remarry after divorce, basically sorry god I'm a disloyal fuckup who can't keep it in his pants please don't smite me.

>ps I'm a orthodox widower in his thirties
>feels bad man

That sucks. Who got custody of the children?

>>ps I'm a orthodox widower in his thirties
holy shit, I feel for you, user
There's no difference between the two? Surely, you priest might say there is.

Why are you surprised? Marriage contracts are an ancient custom on Ferenginar.

>10-year marriage contract.
The man gets to live with them and serve them for 10 years and then the woman gets all his money for the rest of her life? Sounds great if you're a woman.

So what happens aftr 10 years? Does the couple decides to renew the "contract" or get a divorce?
That's a fuckd up way of looking at marriage.

It makes sense though, I know for you guys it doesn't make much sense seeing as how sheep only live for about 10-12 years.

should be "until divorce do us part"

Cheeky cunt

The true meaning of marriage is dead in our culture. I blame Henry VIII and the the Frankfurt Institute. With birth control and abortion being the evil sprinkles on top

But it'd be pretty awkward to have two wives in heaven

1 kid, 16, lives with the mom. She found another cash cow to shack up with. Tomorrow I'm helping carry his stuff to a storage unit and he's going to be homeless. I'd offer him a place to stay but he already slept on my couch rent free for a year, plus it'd fuck up my relationship. He pays child support for a kid from a previous marriage, didn't keep any receipts, and when the kid turned 18 the ex took him to court so he's paying another 18 years. That means he needs a $12/hr job or he can't afford his own place.

And just to make the story sadder, he met a cute 26 year old this year. In three months she stole what she could of his, borrowed $100 off me and owes another $50 to smack dealers, which expect him to pay up. What kind of dumbass dealer fronts people drugs?

How did your wife die?

when you get older, consistency becomes something nice to have, as does a devoted partner you can readily rely on. family life in general is comfy.

But infidelity is a good thing in the current year

Tell your buddy to move to the Midwest. All kinds of warehouse jobs paying 12+ dollars an hour, and housing is cheap. Speaking for Kansas City in particular.

>10 year marriage contract
Not long untill we've gone full Huxley and relationships longer then 3 weeks are frowned upon

Can they even do that? sue for another 18 years? Doesnt he have bank statements? etc?

>paying child support with cash/money orders
>expecting to not get fucked

>losing half your stuff every ten years

We just moved from Oklahoma to Arizona. Everything costs a little more but the economy is better. The midwest fucking sucks.

>10 years

Obvious 20 is the right answer, with mandatory reproduction within the first 2 years, and extensions for subsequent children. Or rather simplified, marriage is contracted until the 18th birthday of the last kid born.

Honestly, why would shit like this even make "the news"? I couldn't care less

>Implying you'd lose anything if the contract was mutually satisfied.

This isn't a divorce, this is an expiration of the terms of service.
You agree to a 10 year commitment and, barring anything that would void the terms of the marriage contract (like infidelity or other gross violations) the moment the contract expires the wife is entitled to absolutely nothing.

Which is why there's no fucking way this would work.
If the contract expires without a complaint, but one or both signatories don't have any desire to renew the contract then there's no possible way of determining custody / visitation for any potential children apart from a total 50/50, and we all know full well how well Father's fare trying to get 50/50 custody.

Any attempt to implement this idea will fail

Essentially if she claims she never saw a dime from him, the courts will order him to pay back-child support.
If he paid in cash without documentation then he deserves everything that's happening to him.
No one that foolish with money or that trusting of a cunt who already burned his ass for 18 years deserves pity from us.
He fucked up big time.

However, if there are bank statements and he DID NOT pay in cash, he can get a motion filed to pursue any number of civil damages and possibly criminal charges, IF he can prove he paid.
Since he's already been ordered to pay the supposed "back-owed child support" I'm just assuming he has no means of proof.

at that point I'd just get a rifle and just shoot her one day and blow my brains out.
Kid too if I didnt like the bastard.

This is genius.

Basically according to Biblical law "whoever cheats first absolves the other person".

>Societally forced 10 year license
>expires
>wymyn goes coalburner 1 day later
>man absolved
>finds girl 10 years younger
>girl fukt
>"baby wanna renew"
>"sorry toots, we both got to move on"

>casey beros and her future ex-husband...
why even bother. what a cunt

The kind of girl who wants a 10 year marriage is probably only good for like 3 years anyway, let alone 10. I'm ok with some womyn doing this, they're just fucking themselves for the future, and that's what they choose

>GOLDSTEIN

Sup Forums IS RIGHT

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

I thought only Catholics believe in marriage until death anyway?
Protties come from divorce church so of there's a way out of marriage it's never going to be until death.