Aussie man stabs French tourist to death in 'random' attack

Why'd you do it, Staya? What do you have against the French, anyway?

>Alleged killer Pande Veleski out of hospital, in Alice Springs Correctional Centre

>THE man who allegedly stabbed a French tourist to death has been released from hospital.

>Pande Veleski, 35 from Mill Park, Victoria, who has been charged with the murder of French national Philippe Jegouzo, is now understood to be in the Alice Springs Correctional Centre awaiting a court hearing Monday morning.

>Police will allege Mr Jegouzo, 33, had been standing in a rest stop on Wednesday afternoon when he and his wife, Aurelie Chorier, were confronted unexpectedly by Veleski.

>They exchanged pleasantries before Veleski allegedly stabbed Mr Jegouzo in the neck.

>It is understood he ran off when Ms Chorier hit him over the head with a picnic table.

ntnews.com.au/news/crime-court/alleged-killer-pande-veleski-out-of-hospital-in-alice-springs-correctional-centre/news-story/2c746cd92870e9080b65338628850e78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jegouzo sounds muzzie.

come on dude you cant post such a news article and not specify the race of the involved

Tourists are feral animals

Saw a blurred out photo of the accused. Looked tanned, short hair but a decent mid sized beard.

I reckon he was prolly just mental. Said to his family something like 'just going to the shop for some smokes'. Next thing they find out he's 3000kms away, stark naked in the outback, trying to take a tourists head off.

Weird stretch of highway just north of Alice. Its real 'don't stop anywhere at night' kinda place. Not the first tourist to die by stopping his car. Also remote AF. Alice Springs is 100kms away, pop 20k odd. Next town is Darwin, what's that 1000 kilometres?

>Mill Park
Fuck, that's right near me. And also nowhere near where the stabbing was. This is a weirdass story.

Central Australia is scary. Why the fuck do tourists go there?

>Pande Veleski
What type of fucking name is that, definitely not 2nd gen Oz for sure, some foreign fuck giving Aussies a worst name then we already got.

Knifey spoony game gone wrong.

White male

I grew up in Alice Springs. Its feral and scary for locals too. Miss the place. Would never live there again but.

Apparently the victim suffered 'neck wounds'. I wonder if that's code for attempted beheading.

Veleski is a Macedonian name. They're a mix of Orthodox and muzzies. Be interesting to see what this guy was up to.

Are you suggesting this was anything beyond some crazy fucker stabbing someone for no good reason?

Who knows?

if it is a muslim they'll just say he's mental anyway.

Most recent isis vid encouraged killing Frenchies...

If it was an abo that makes sense, the savages don't accept surrenders.

>Visit a literal prison country
>Surprised when inmates stab you

wew

A stabbing in the middle of the outback doesn't sound very ISIS-like. And don't they like to take credit for this stuff right after it happens? Or did their PR division finally get hit by a bomb?

>Australian man stabbed a tourist while screaming "Oi cunt, fuck off we're full"
>We still don't know why he did it

Haha good. If a French fag came to my country and was being annoying, I would probably stab him to death too.

NEVER TRUST the abos

We will retaliate by financing the Emu Resistance Front

Jegouzo is french

Nah don't reckon it was anything but a dude having a random freak out. Who goes out for ciggies and 2 days later is found thousands of k's away naked and covered in blood?

It is Breton to be more accurate.

>Weird stretch of highway just north of Alice. Its real 'don't stop anywhere at night' kinda place.

Damn and here I was thinking I'd find Kangaroo Jack and banter around with some abos

isis inspired lone wolf?

Sounds like a bit of a long bow, but who the fuck knows these days.

You need to be 18 to be on Sup Forums

Typical Mill Park Scum
>Never trust any cunts who says they are from Mill Park.
>Thomastown is where the true blokes are at.
>Lalor Plaza is for faggots

A FUCKING WHITE MALE?

Frenchies are known to be Emu sympathizers

>tfw Wolf Creek is actually happening
Keep up the good work. Remember,
FUCK OFF WERE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
R
E

F
U
L
L

His wife had a different last name, of course he's a white euro

>aussie from a high tourism/backpacking location
I honestly don't blame him. Having met people from all over the world who come here, french men are the most obnoxious cunts on the planet. (Oddly though, french women are delightful. I always found that strange)

what part of "fuck off we're full" are people still not getting?

I find the same thing with Australians

Also,
>Mr Jegouzo...and his wife, Aurelie Chorier,
>married
>different last names
Frenchman confirmed cuck?

Nice work aussies.

I mean, the French are insufferable at times but that's not worth killing a fellow white man over like a fucking chimpanzee.

No one asked your opinion New Zealand.

Annexation soon.

He just couldn't handle the bantzzzzz.

Yeah nah, cunt should have shared a cig if he didn't want to get stabbed.

Sup Forums will ignore this because they're white -- doesn't fit the confirmation bias!

Macedonian-french (mix of both lol) yeah can confirm, he's macedonian from melbourne, there's been macedonians there for quite some time, definitively not a newcomer, macedonians are not a mix of orthodox and muzzies thought, there are orthodox and muzzies and macedonia but they pretty much live separatly

anyway he's an aussie by me, one century in australia makes you an aussie i think

>you will never be so desperate that you want the guys who insult you to become a part of your country
Maximum cuck there lad

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

>Frenchman Philippe Jegouzo

he ain't did naythin' breh, Il était un bon garçon

Why don't you go chew on some tires, fucking abo? You need to be human to be on 4chins.

Breton are leftists

It was deserved imo

Would it make more sense to do it about the Aussie stabbing?

>yeah na he hasn't done fuck all. he's a gud cunt.

>They exchanged pleasantries before Veleski allegedly stabbed Mr Jegouzo in the neck.
Anglos literally unable to handle banters

>aussie
thats just the left saying "hes an aussie immigrant" like sweds saying sand niggers are refugees

Look, when cunts go weird they go bush. Tourists go bush because they want to see what it looks like. So this shit happens.

Really it's that simple.

i've had the unpleasant experience of dealing with french tourists

they can get absolutely fucked

>aussie dude : what are you gonna do frenchie, SURRENDER ? ahah white flag hehe you seem pissed as fuck ma dude :^) whats the matter
>Based French Aryan man Savior of the Aryan race for the 3rd time in 2 century : at least we dindu lose to literal birds
>Snap and stabb him to death
Don't start the bants if you can't handle them back, fagboy

>one century in australia makes you an aussie
macedonians or any balkans havent been there for a century , 70 yrs tops
take that bull outta here

>in Alice Springs Correctional Centre
>Correctional Centre
That's a nice way of saying low tier prison. I'd bet money it was an abo I didn't read the article because your are a faggot.

Had nothing to do with bants and everything to do with just stabbing a smart mouthed Frenchie. You cunts are fucking insufferable.

i thought wolf creek was based on real killings? Ivan milat?

Wolf Creek is constantly happening

Fuckin salty?

French arab mudslime tourist plots yet another kebab attack on innocent hard working white Australians, based Aussie man springs in to action in a preemptive glassing of dirty ethnic surrender monkey and saves the day.

Truly this is the greatest country on earth.

>It is understood he ran off when Ms Chorier hit him over the head with a picnic table.
jesus christ. Also he did it because fuck off we're full

>some subhuman slav wants to be a serial killer, gets caught after first killing

this is why I have a knife&axe within reach when I stop in the middle of nowhere.

we have some serious problems with ice, meth, at the moment, down under, people killing each other and themselves over stupid shit.. we're on a real highway to hell

>Ms Chorier hit him over the head with a picnic table
I fucking love this country

>Pande Veleski
>aussie

>Mr Jegouzo, 33, had been standing in a rest stop on Wednesday afternoon when he and his wife, Aurelie Chorier
>wife, Aurelie Chorier
>Chorier
Nothing of value was lost.

GOOD

I fucking hate france and I hate french people.

I hope all the french people that come here get a swift stab to the neck.
This guy was a true aussie hero

Don't listen to the memes, this place is hell on earth in some parts

>Abos
>Banter

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but abos can't handle the bantz
They even refer to banter as "genocide" pfft fuckin soft cunts, the lot of em

It was payback, the aussie is extremely rancorous.

>Frenchman Smail Ayad

Which one of you aussie faggots wants to be my minister of immigration when I start the 4th reich?

You wouldn't stab shit you're not fooling anyone tough guy
>Avi
Im from NZ you dumb fucking nigger. Is your education system that shit you don't even know the flags of the few English speaking nations?

MUSLIM CONFIRMED

LOOK AT THE BEARD BOTTOM RIGHT
MUJA BEARD

They sang Muslim prayers at the hippy gooks funeral he muja'ed, no joke

The person who beheaded the Frenchie had a pet sulphur-crested cuckatoo called Muhammad