Wait a minute

Wait a minute...
Would the Christian God be AGAINST killing all the niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/you-shall-not-murder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't seem to have a problem with killing everyone's first born son.

Thou shalt not kill

not EVERY ones

plot holes

>as a last resort
>gave them plenty of fucking warnings and told them that shit was gonna get real if they didn't fucking obey

Christians and leftists are one in the same.

It's the ultimate appeal to authority

The bible is against the intentional, premeditated killing of another person with malice, not protecting your family or securing the existence of your people.

>believes in giving chances to change sides but lets you know that he's gonna fuck your shit up if you don't get your act together

wew real liberal

you don't know how happy I am that you posted that.

Thank you.

Jesus was a Kike and a cuck.

>y y yes god whatever you say

>y y yes totalitarian state whatever you say

People didn't murder those children, God did. The whole point of this commandment is that only God may decide who lives and who dies.

Is killing niggers qualify for securing the existence of your people?

1 Samuel 15:2-3
“This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

God orders people to break his own rules. Either he's a hypocrite, or some man wrote that to justify his commands to his followers, to give them divine writ. Which do you think is more likely?

>Which do you think is more likely?
The latter of course.

The bible specifically says that all the plants and animals put here are for our use. If we didn't smoke weed, and gas niggers, why that would be wasteful in the eyes of god now wouldn't it?

Only applies to people in your tribe/ethnic group. Other races, other religions (e.g. muslims and jews) are fair game.

[citation needed]

has he ever had a problem with the subjugation of Canaanites?

gotquestions.org/you-shall-not-murder.html

Paragraph 3 or 4 talks about how Paul said not all killing is wrong and how it is okay to kill evildoers.

This is a cursory explanation and although I'm catholic I'm no theologian. Suffice it to say not all killing is wrong according to most interpretations of the bible and also you don't have to treat all people by the same code.

Knights in europe treated fellow christian knights with some modicum of chivalry. But they showed no ethics towards the moorish invaders coming onto france.

Christianity was essentially the original multi-cultural religion; promoting the idea of being a good cuck like Joseph was when God popped Mary's womb virginity for cuck boy to accept and raise his wife's son.