oaklandarsonist / tumblr
8ch pol/res/8434716.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHzV4MEqxBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

R/thedonad and tumblr

Jesus Christ

Why would "ISIS" burn up a bunch of far-left ravers in Oakland of all places?

kek is with us

Degeneracy

ohshitson!

because they are retared. the dog bites the hand that feeds it

fuuuug :DDD
Homo-Muzzie war when?

LARPing to the MAX

Here's the archive link to the tumblr
archive.is /TbELu

fuggin bump

they deleted the post on r/the_donald
Those guys have been getting fucked hard.

If it was ISIS, they would have already claimed responsibility.

They LOVE claiming responsibility, sometimes even for things they didn't even do, because it makes them feel better about losing.

They're losing territory very quickly.

>8ch pol/res/8434716.html
screenshot that shit nigger
im not getting on plebbit much less Tumblr

>oaklandarsonist
Ehh, I'd be impressed if this was posted on the 2nd. But today? sounds like someone just wants to giggle as the fbi circles them in for pulling a prank

Thanks for sharing. Reported to the FBI/Cali Staties. Hopefully they'll find out if this is a troll account or not

Here you go.

wew lad

Bump for truth

I know, that's what I'm talking about. that was posted on the 4th. If it was posted before the fire, I would believe it, now it's questionable at best

>r/The_Donald

Go back to plebbit faggot

Some retarded teenage is about to get V&

Yes, it is questionable, I know Chris Dorner posted his "manifesto" a few days later...im not saying it is legit..but it is something to watch for in the next few days.

obviously fake lol. muzzies love hitler and would never be upset about a swastika

I ask myself the same question. Why does ISIS attack lefty's at gay nightclubs, et. al instead of blowing up something in Texas? My answer was pretty much this:

Good point.

>muzzies takes out fags and get sent to jail

Best day of my life. 2 birds, no stones

This reeks of bs

?
what does this have to do with chris dorner ? Give it a rest with that whacko nigger

religion of peace!

fake and gay

It's probably just some sandniggers from Oakland themselves, not an actual direct coordinated attack from ISIS. Like San Bernardino muzzie. Any dunecoon can do a thing and declare allegiance to ISIS before, during, or after.

That just looks like some fag redditor trying to falseflag it into "Trump supporter burns ravers".

ISIS by itself feeds itself with action. They haven't done anything big for months now and they're running dry on manpower because of it.

It's likely that it's ISIS sympathiser rather than actual ISIS though, not that it changes much.

>implying ISIS isn't literally every Muslim on earth

ISIS is just the name given to Muslims when they inevitably chimp out

Because they can't really go after right wingers

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=XHzV4MEqxBI

SINCE WHEN IS TUMBLR A POL SOURCE

GET OUT!!!

>They LOVE claiming responsibility, sometimes even for things they didn't even do

Example?

They keep trying to tie them to Isis so it doesn't look like average muslims doing it.

they mad we're not going to support them in Syria anymore

also this.
>ISIS release instructional jihad video
>Somalian student gets scabby in following days
>ISIS claims him as their soldier.

they're the anonymous of Jihad and also probably CIA

Oh fuggg. Bump.

Fake. Mein Kampf is quite literally a best seller in the Mid-east.

Does anyone know the races of those involved?
I live in the East Bay and I doubt any white person would be at 31st Ave and International Blvd at night. That's nigger territory.
I mean deepest darkest Africa - you don't even get gas in that area

The victims all seemed like White SJWs.

The article I read this AM had pictures of those missing from the Facebook page. All white SJW artsy looking folks.

I hate this reminder of violence, so I'm going to use that same violence I hate to avoid that violence.

Fucking religion of peace m8 I'll smack ya in yer gabber