Alt-right is controlled opposition

>alt-right is controlled opposition

what is this meme?

you mean to tell me that every single person out of thousands that I've talked to is a government agent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lgl53EXInPc
youtube.com/watch?v=QiicA2tuEHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are pro-gay, and pro-jew. the opposition is pro-gay and pro-jew. is it sinking in yet?

who's "they?"

TRS and people like that aren't "pro-gay"

stop listening to Common Felipe

no, it means that there are disinformation agents (who may or may not be employed by the fed. govt.) whose sole purpose is to de-radlcalize the alt right and essentially castrate it. they want to reduce our power, shrink our influence, and make us all into good little goyim.

p.s. it's the jews

>tfw to intelligent too be subverted

You mean to tell me that you're a faggot?

>who's "they?"
(((TRS))), (((the alt-right))), etc.
>TRS and people like that aren't "pro-gay"
Milo considers himself alt-right. He is straight up a coal-burning faggot of jewish blood.

They are controlled opposition.

Milo explicitly denies being alt-right nigger
youtu.be/Lgl53EXInPc

I guess thealternativehypothesis with its arguments and evidence for race realism is controlled opposition.

Good thing anime board members set me straight

>using echoes
>"alt-right is controlled opposition goy"

wew

Simply Sup Forums is too arrogant to admit that people who hold the same ideology are retarded so it's better to say "they're not one of us".

Oh okay. A gay, coal-burning faggot isn't alt-right. He is just the guy standing up for the alt-right. I'm fully convinced it's not controlled opposition.

>literally denies and counter-signals the alt-right in that clip
>"lel he's alt-right"

fuck off retard. why would Sup Forums constantly talk about the same shit TRS does all the time if they're not the same?

Do you, by any chance, require a shoto of BRAIN FORCE.
youtube.com/watch?v=QiicA2tuEHU

because we're not the same, and TRS are bunch of faggots that shit up our site.

no faggot I'm asking why people here keep saying alt-right is fake or controlled op

it makes no sense.

You're talking to jokers, literal niggers, Jews, and the mentally ill that come here and /x/. There is a lot of diversity here.

how?

>we're not the same
>we
Sup Forums isn't anything in particular, you shitlord. It's just a place where you can vent or speak your mind.

Alt-right started as a term a handful of people used to describe anyone who wasn't a neocon moron but it has since been used to try and lump everyone together as a bunch of bigot racist nazi fascists etc

>someone is actually trying to do something so they're shills
how the fuck does anything in either of those images prove controlled opposition?

I am just pointing out to Sup Forums that commies are trying to subvert Sup Forums

From KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov

what does the second image of commies have to do with TRS?

Yes. You can't be right wing and have faggots and non-christians among you.

gee, wouldnt subversives try to pit you against people similar to you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics#Origins

so what are you saying? /leftypol/ is behind the "Sup Forums isn't alt-right" meme? because i see no reason to think Sup Forums isn't alt-right

>(((TRS)))
>using coincidence brackets and their creators
wew

I am saying be wary for people counter-signaling the right too much. Doesnt mean they're wrong, just that they may have something terrible in mind

Not everyone, your thought leaders: your moldbugs, your Breitbarts. They tell you how to fight, and when- guaranteeing you only fight as you're wanted to be seen fighting.

Why are c*mmies trying to subvert us in particular? Are we really that important to them or something?

Jesus, /leftypol/ sucks at pretending to be normal Sup Forums.

They are butthurt because we obliterated their candidate into fucking oblivion, so they trying to copy our winning formula.

they want your meme magic or something.

They seem to think, being commies, that they can meme you into believing their egalitarian religion.

When really Sup Forums lurching to the Right was just an accelerated presaging of the shifts we see in Western society

exactly. See
Spread the word

You don't need 100% to be agents. You only need 1 or 2 agents to be close to the leadership. That's how all groups are infiltrated by the government. They get a couple of people close to the top to give suggestions, control the dialog, and inform the government of the inner workings.

always be vigilant, but look at the proven subversives. TRS shills here but they arent trying to change who you are.

These fags are

using "alt-right" to define all new republicans was a deliberate decision by CNN to slander us.

however, it blew up in their faces and right now "racists" have been acting more mature and responsible than the majority of progressives.

If we keep up this good behavior and rationality, moderate racism will be soon viewed as a good thing within a generations time.

faggots like Milo and PJW aren't alt-right and never were, they were trying to latch onto the label to grow their brand. why do you think they're saying "new right" now?

this is what I'm saying, TRS shills are trying to grow their platform, they aren't counter-signalling Sup Forums

these /leftypol/ faggots are the ones doing that

indeed. When they go low, you go high.

And then send them mean cartoons on social media so they'll go crazy and sound stupid when describing it

we're on the same page then

How bad is the leftyfag thing?

bump before bed, would like to know

>he doesn't know Sup Forums is just 3 people using proxys

>How bad is the leftyfag thing?

There's rumors of a mod from here on their side but it's likely bullshit.

leftypol meme to divide