Cuckaberg loses 3.7 Billion after Trump Wins

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/03/mark-zuckerberg-loses-3-7-billion-following-trump-election/

Do we summon the lord kek?

umm, make FB great again?

>lose billions
>have weak ass little rice patty kike baby
>ugly jade flower
Taiwan is the true China.

Prostate cancer zuckerberg

Good.

Good.

That's it they sat racist every two seconds like it's a rap song but what it's really about is money.

Faggots.

Can I get a tl;dr on how one can lose ~4billion from a presidential election

Speculating that, he shot himself in the foot. That is by taking money away from adsense (revenue sharing from ADs) with Conservative Platforms, they basically fucked them self.

>Share Commercial benefits with Conservative News.
>Cut off Conservative News Websites from running Commercials to cut their profits.
>Lose profits as well.

After a certain point does it even matter how much money you have? I'm sure he could hire a-list celebrities for sex acts and still have an unlimited fund of money. How do you even spend that much money?

Go to Mars, Start your own country, fund wars like kike soros. You can do anything really.

Stfu weak ass freak

Probably lots and lots of Cheese Pizza.

fucking leaf republic of china! SAD! just gas us already.

Investing to make sure the stock holders (whom give value to your company) don't take money out of your company

Nothing of value is lost.

My facebook app is bloated and fucked. Why do i need to have 2 apps which have over 500mb each.

the point is that it makes him look like the rich person who is actually an idiot. if you become rich and then lose a fuckton of money in a short amount of time, it's incredibly embarrassing in that social circle and zuckerberg has always been trying to prove that he's a baby genius to the worlds elite from day one.

they don't give out any trophies for being the least intelligent billionaire. no, he doesn't care about money anymore, but he does care about rank and how he is observed and viewed by others.

i hope he loses 3 billion more

Tech stocks are getting rekt right now as everyone loves their money into construction and related industries. Look up caterpillar stock, or just the ticket x (steel) since the election.

Tech stocks are memes that don't actually produce revenue. As soon as there's an alternative people will go to that.

Download Swipe. So much more efficient.

kys leaf faggot

Absolutely glorious.

He might be super rich but he's probably bleeding his soul out as we speak that Trump won. He is a jew after all.

>$49 billion

I'm actually shocked that Facebook hasn't faced serious competition. Seems like a easy business model to emulate imo

about a 7% drop which is very significant. the fact that he lost money following trump's win shows how cocky the neoliberal establishment is. It's like they've started celebrating before finishing the race.

it also shows where his investments lie and how wrong he was despite being an info oligarch.

Poor bby.
I think he'll sleep well either way.

Can the stock holders can sue him for this? He's basically sabotaging his own companies earnings to express his political values, and he is beholden to them for investing in his company.

idiot, you realize he doesnt have all of his assets invested in his own company, right?
i really wish people would stop commenting on topics they really dont know very much about as if they are informed.
you're not.
just stop posting and study something.

Manlet chink killyourself and send your family back while youre at it

His division of assets has fuck all to do with what I wrote. I don't give a fuck if he personally goes bankrupt or not.

If a company posts projected earnings for a quarter, and fails to deliver on those projections purely due to one of its executives deciding to fuck earnings to Be With Her, is that or is that not grounds for a lawsuit.

Would like to read.

But their off the self website is coded by retards.

How did this kike lose that much money based on an election result?

Facebook had a 100 million invested in it before the site went fully public
Facebook had more servers then MySpace when it started

Maybe zuckerkike invested in kanye Wests ideas,Twitter and space-x those three things are money pits

hahahah

I for one thinking some kind of web 3.0 dot com crash is coming.

I mean seriously how does all does social media group make money?
They are not actually selling anything to the users.

Food stock is good,caterpillar and John Deere stock is good.
Fucking bill gates is Allways buying large chunks of john Deere stock

my mom was telling me how good he is because he's donating so much... Why don't women understand that power can be bought too and that is essentially what he's doing?

Pity it wasn't more

I'm on iphone. I don't think it has Swipe app.

Twitter stock is a ponzi scam

>saturated user base
>rigged news feeds
>stricter controls on speech
>cesspit of narcissism and drama driven by hostility to anonymity which encourages attention-seeking behaviors

The growth prospects for social media and especially Facebook have already been flat for a few years, but now they're about to crash. Good riddance.

I'm guessing investors pulled their stock out facebook because of bad publicity (muh fake news)

They don't make money. Uber is subsidizing every ride, and don't profit. It's all fake profits, to boost the stock prices. The original investors got theirs back off the IPO, now it's a game of hot potato - the last one holding loses it all.

I used to think that they needed legislation to ban companies from going public, until they've proven to make a profit for any amount of time.

Now, I don't that would even make a dent.

The user terms for social media is getting more hostile they ask too much personal information these days

Most of his wealth isn't cash in the bank, it's stocks.

When FB is worthless, he loses most of it.

Yeah. I make 80k a year and it feels like a ton. I don't understand how millionaires, let alone billionaires go bankrupt and lose so much money.

Cuckerberg will be David Carradine'd if digitals are correct

he really needs to diversify
50 billion invested in one social media platform that doesn't actually make any money seems like a bad idea

Because most of the functions of the app are for data gathering. That's how FB makes money, by selling data.

Putting FB's apps on your phone is willingly giving him money, in the form of data, and you're not allowed to complain.

If you're not buying anything, then you are the product.

Sure. But they'll have to get a majority to do so, which can be hard to do.

His next financial call with the stockholders should be interesting.

been multiple basketball players that have gone bankrupt less than 5 years after earning 100+ million

just unimaginable

supposedly Shaq still hasn't touched a dime of the hundreds of millions he earned from the NBA
he claims to live off the endorsement money

They sell user data to advertisement companies. It has gotten so bad that I think Finland ordered then to cut that shit, otherwise they will be fined 2 million Euros per day, and their only response was literaly `but we need those data`

Remember in I think 2011 there was huge User rules and agreements update where Facebook stated that everything posted on their sites becomes their property to do whatever they please to do with. It was a big stink, maybe you remember all those dumbasses reposting that `I do not consent` pasta, thinking that a Facebook post constitues a legally binding document.

There's a study that said a high percentage of professional athletes(like near 80%) go bankrupt within 5 years of retirement.

Marshawn Lynch also did that. He hasn't spent any of his contract money, just endorsements and signing bonuses. Now he's retired early and has a ton of money saved up, he's smart.

>he loses 5 billion imaginary money
>he wins 5 billion imaginary money
>50% imaginary accounts any time
Ok goy, just sign in, it's the only site if you don't browse much and learn about 10 billion similar sites. You got apps there days where you can open chat rooms on any site, open up file share on any site. Why are people still using Facebook? Even when Facebook started you have better sites.

It would be kinda funny if he died before Soros, who is gonna die by Friday.

Still has more money than Trump, kek.

Because of poor decision making. Like that athlete who put all of his money, like 80 million, into an MMO that never shipped.

Also, a lot of them are paper-rich, in holdings like stock. That's why another run on the market like in '29 could wipe them out completely.

Everyone says, it's easy to get richer, if you're rich, but there are scams and bad investments at that level, too. Look at Maddof. He suckered a bunch of rich people, and easily. Lots of rich assholes lost a shitload of money in the Vegas real estate market. Lots of people invest in foreign investments, like south America, until the new Marxist overlord takes over and seizes all foreign money.

Smart money...they don't take risks. Slow, steady, and protected.

Nice. Mr. Famous bleeding money is always good news.

He bet on Hillary.

He has access to every video call made on FB. Imagine what he has seen

>super jew losing his shekels
I love 2016

Get out of my country and go back to china you smelly chink.

If he sold his stocks
And bought stocks Iike Ford,gm,Apple,IBM,Nabisco,Kraft
He could probally have real tangible stock

It is always about the money. All of the progressive groups, ALL OF THEM, in one way or the other promotes and pushes for corporatist interests.

A lot of musicans do, too. They get a couple million, and they think that party will never stop, and go out and buy big houses and ferraris and spend top dollar on everything, get into expensive drug habits, etc. And then they go out of style, the tours get smaller, the albums don't sell, they have an ex or two that expects child support from the level of income they had when they were on top...and that's why some bands never go away. Vince neil is the best example, he keeps marrying strippers, who take him for everything. If he'd stayed single, he could have retired after Girls Girls Girls, and never worked again.

I've heard Axl Rose was near bankruptcy several times. He had to have been worth at least 50 million at one point.

I already deleted them and use "friendly app" because it allows me to view PC instead of phone on my iphone.

Isn't shaq pretty red pilled?

Athletes go bankrupt because they have absolutely no financial responsibility try and maintain their lifestyle without any source of income

Cheap Federal Reserve money is dust in the wind, just as the jews shall be.

Getting ludicrously rich, assuming you didnt get a trust fund to start off is mostly luck.
Hard work makes you financially independent, getting stinking rich is luck (or crime and luck)

A lot of these celebs and athletes have a poor person mentality. They spend at least as fast as they're able to make money (which is actually a lot less than you'd think). A kid that grows up rich knows all about investments, costs vs income, and all that jazz, as a normal part of their culture. These new-rich types are used to spending every dime as they get it, if not before, and basically living moment to moment. It's the same thing with all those rednecks that win the lottery, and then are bankrupt two years later.

Must be why every second post in my Facebook feed is an ad now.
I kinda like reporting each one as violent, explicit, or illegal.

Twitter stock is over valued
Twitter's only business plan is another company will buy it for 9-13 billion

>mfw 3 days before the election a frog was tapping on my window in the middle of the night

>this has never happened before

I used to be a skeptic, but now I believe.

Should've kept on the hoodie

>Slow and steady
Jeb should have been prez

CHING CHONG NONG BONG FONG

What the fuck am I looking at?

>calling jewish backed fashion rock degeneracy promoting stooges "musicians"
the internet and sharing of information saved music after it was being choked by the hand of lucifer for a long time. those people are actors who were used to subvert and stagnate our culture. when they stop being useful, they are dumped without remorse and then get baited into lawsuits where the jews stall and run the clock to make the cost of legal counsel drain whatever is left of their fortune faster and into the pockets of other jews.

music is one of the most moving forms of art and media, and globalists do not want anyone to have that kind of influence over the public ever again, especially someone with a resounding, engaging message.

*tap tap tap*

Frog here, stop touching yourself, I'm watching you.

Hi Chang.
We hate you.

Okay, hans.

Altrightbart

WE NEED TO KILL FACEBOOK.

PRAISE KEK!

Yes. We should have this cuck sued for every jew dollar he has for what he's done.

>doesn't want to give up his hero worship of people who were borderline retarded useful idiots
it takes time, every red pill does.

tech stocks like Facebook and Twitter were fucking dotcom bubbles waiting to pop.

>i has website
>it does nothing
>it's worth a guadrillion dollars though because i'm good at blowing hot air up rich people's asses
>OOPS SOMEONE JUST FIGURED OUT IT'S ALL BOGUS OH GOD THE BUBBLE IS POPPING SEND HALP

the only thing Facebook provided was giving the NSA a big fat domestic spying apparatus, but from what I've read something like 80% of the active Facebooks these days are just fake & bot accounts made by corporate marketing.

Whatever, hans.

Taiwan will rise again, dirty China will fall.

Spot on about his ugly little baby.

The end result of decades of cultural Marxism

Is foxxconn in Taiwan
Foxxconn probally just wants to cut China out of the tech Industry

If foxcon ships parts to the u.s. instead of China we can assemble iPhones in the u.s.

Question, does anyone here still use kikebook? I don't hear anyone talk about it anymore.

>YAAAASSSSSS!!!

Fuck China
Taiwan is Cool