If you've never been in a fight you are the problem

It's physically impossible to have gone all 18+ years of your life without getting into a situation which called for a biff

Weak hearted white people like you are the reason white people in such bad shape right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8?t=49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone should act like niggers then?

Retarded cunt

I still have a little scar on my lip

If you talk about 4+ people fights, then no

Nah but it's not possible you've gone through all 18 years of your life without getting into a situation where a fight was the only logical resolution to the situation. You bitched out instead of being a man. All the estro in the water

Never been in a fight. I got sucker punched in the face, and when I didn't go down, the guy ran off. That's as close as I've gotten.

If you've started a fight more than a couple of times, you're the fucking problem.
>being too incompetent to take control without swinging punches
>2017 - 1 month

2 betas

>Not dealing with your enemies before they have the ability to fight you

no

you want to be a nigger

>MUH GUN RIGHTS, I NEED TO SHOOT FIRST

He's the kind of dentist who you recommend a bunch of unnecessary, expensive work.

You're like a pre abolishment of slavery nigger

Part of the reason I don't have a lot of sympathy for women getting all upset about getting their pussy grabbed. It's a physical world out there and sometimes you get the shit kicked out of you if you're male and don't hide in the house all day (and night). But it's worth it.

Ive gotten in at least 10-15 fights, and got btfo in like a 3 at least

every time I got into a fight I got jumped by like 3 or 4 people

Well at least you had a dig then m8

Have been in fights, no for about 6 years though, subconsiously craving it. I can take a lot of hits and not go down, its a start. God I love adrenaline.

But that's just wrong.
Germany: 10 million foreign born, population 81 million = 12% foreign born
Australia: 7 million foreign born, population 24 million = 30% foreign born
Switzerland: 2 million foreign born, population 8 million = 25% foreign born
Sweden: 1.5 million foreign born, population 10 million = 15% foreign born

big government > small government
It should be government's job to protect borders and kill migrants, not private man's job to play third-in-line-of-fire police.

I totally agree OP, ive always been a fighting cunt that never took shit and Ive knocked out more teeth than a free toffee apple stand on liverpool high street.
Other than a tiny little jail sentence in my teens it has done literally nothing but good for me and my life, im respected by everyone, people i havent even met before lick my arse everywhere i go and chicks fucking love the air of alpha

Get the lingo right though cunt, a biff is a joint not a fight

My only regret is that i stayed fighting in the streets and never trained properly and took it professional, im 30 now and its way too late to get into anything

Shame my son will never be the same, hes a nice soft boy because i never beat him up like my pops used to do to me

and a thug

hope australia becomes your dream totolitarian state so you can get the beating you strongly desire

maybe you should try gay BDSM

does it count if a beat a kid up in 5th grade because he stole my shoe?

>a biff is a joint and not a fight

Fuck up you checker board tooth inbred

youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8?t=49
This comes to mind.

>tell retard to fuck off
>retard recognises a fellow spastic and attacks
>"hey look guys I'm alpha I have literally no ability to project authority"
The only exceptions are junkies and the mentally diseased, because those are the only two groups who don't back down.

You seriously want me to believe you went through all of primary school and high school without getting into a single situation that called for violence?

Face it kid you did and instead of being a man and resolving that situation like a man you chose the passive aggressive way out and told your mum to tell the principle anonymously.

Face it kid you're just a weak beta

Closest I've ever been to getting in a fight was some faggot at a party who had been talking shit for a while on my girlfriends instagram but never once even talked to me in person was puking like a bitch for a long ass time right behind me at a party and a bunch of people tried to get me to beat his ass but it felt like a nigger move to sucker punch him while he was curled up in the corner puking. I want to get into a fight to see what I'm made of but honestly I've always been a pretty likeable person. Other than sparring/boxing and wrestling as a kid I've never had a real opportunity for an actual fight

Rumblr me now cunt, meet me outside chelmsford trainstation in one hour or ausgaylia is forever pussy
Im going to stab your brain with your nosebone you petrol-huffing prick

the cops are too fucking beta

Excuse me?

yeah tell'em dude

i totally agree man
fight club when

I'm a big guy, nobody ever wanted to fight me and now at 25 I'm a bit too old for that kind of stuff unless it's over something worth it.

Statistically improbable

Are there really people who have never been in a fight?

during winter time in the 4th grade i used to beat up people and choke them with snow during recess does that count

>people

No.

Cowards, sure.

No you inbred swede

>he thinks guns are the only way
lmao

I've been in atleast 10 physical altercations of strength, if you have yet to correct you local opponents with force, why then, I shall deem you a negroe, good day, I say good day. Oh a wise guy eh? How about you come say that to my face? Sir, I do believe you just spat on the surface skin of my front head, I dare, say, how rude, you are rude! I challenge you to a fight!

I know there are enough tards who will do it

what the fuck

I wouldn't say impossible, but I'll give you improbable. I've been in a few. One in middle school, a couple in college (small bar fights, not a fighting for your life situation), and one that was more serious. In the last one I didn't really fight back out of fear of my state's laws (I took a few shots while trying to move away from the guy, went to the ground and yelled that I didn't want to fight this guy, if he had followed me to the ground I would have gone for his eyes and balls for the win). Honestly, I've never started a fight, they've all been in relation to something I've said or in the last case, the person I was with talking shit.

I almost got in a fight with a neighbor once. I threw one punch and missed; he backstepped and let out a chuckle; I pushed him out a nearby door and slammed it shut and locked it; he kicked it in, breaking the lock, and walked away. I didn't really know the guy but a few weeks later I saw a U.S. Marine Corps bumper sticker on his car.

Being punched hard, feels like that cartoonish ringing sound when they step on a rake and it donks them in the head.

But, after that, you feel great.

Like rarest-spun heaven metal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now.

Never been in a fight, most issues if any I had when I was younger was mostly resolved through sport. I had a background in wrestling, and was known for it. So basically there wasn't a reason to fuck with me. And as far as since highschool, I've had a very hard time having anything but mildly unpleasant encounters, as far as bad encounters go.

recently a 12 year old arab boy stole my seat in the bus. there were other seats free but he made me get up so he can sit where I sat (it wasnt about the seat but about bothering me)
after he made me get up he gloated very much

he also had about 10 friends in their 30s with him, all talking and high fiving each other aggressively in arabic

what to do in that situation besides be a cuck? I have gone through it in my head many times (partly because it may happen again).
I mean, obviously I can beat up a 12 year old.
I can not however beat up 10 grown arab men

what to do in that situation? (there must have been one big group of about 20 arabs in the bus in total)

move

oh man

Brought a smile to my face, ty.

In such cases you must act like you are crazy.

Take your pants off, shit on the seat, pull your pants up again, sit down on shit, look at him and smile.

>primary school and high schoo
Primary school "fights" aren't fights at all, you soft cunt, they're two kids pushing each other around and maybe throwing a couple of punches, with three days of shittalking before and after.

As an actual adult, and not a testosterone fueled 19 year old, you're supposed to weigh up the consequences of your actions. Past my teens, I've only ever fought defensively, because the aim of fighting isn't machismo but to maximise the chance that everyone makes it home.

FPBP

Get alternative for Germany voted in, laugh as they are rounded up and deported and tell them to return to the shithole they came from and deserve to still be in.

Aussies should be range banned.

so anything that is inherintly high test and manly is "nigger behaviour"?
t. Beta faggots

I've been in brawls when playing football and at pubs. Only had one actual one on one fight when I was in school.

Not proving much hiding behind a keyboard on pol at 1-4 AM dude

and I will repeat myself

there are a lot of over compensating dudes who will shoot first over stupid shit and people will die

dude these guys may be from a warzone. I hardly think they give a fuck about some german white boy acting like a retard.
I thought about it. If I go for some sort of aggression / intimidation, I have to follow through with it, which means one of two things:
1) I fight without weapons, which means I'll be beaten to a pulp and possibly gangraped by a group of angry arabs or
2) I get a gun and shoot the little faggot in the dick and execute all the other tough guy arabs right then and there, and then myself (either that or I go to prison, which is full of turks)

both of these options majorly suck dick

I see, so basically take it like a little bitch and passive aggressively mutter
>Im voting AfD
under my breath?

the only other option I see is getting into a hooligan club of sorts that walk around in groups of 50+ with baseball bats.

i've been in plenty of fights

i'll fight any man who says otherwise

Got a 3rd degree battery for beating a nigger to the hospital for vandalism to my car and sexual harrasment of my ex-gf. AMA

you're a lier

>WHAT A WHITE KNIGHT BRO

>letting jamal harrass and rape your gf

Hi Shlomo

nice day dream friendo

The $1200 I spent to not go to jail and getting expelled senior year sure wasnt a dream friendo

YEAH NIGGERTHINGS FUCK NIGGERS YEAH WHITE PRIDE I BEAT HIM UP DID I MENTION I HAD A GF

>everyone on Sup Forums is just like me

Plz go back to /r9k/, some of us arnt fedora basement virgins

tried to fight some faggot yesterday actually and he wouldn't come out of his car nor look at me after flipping me off, little faggot he was.

Standing up for your beliefs is not being a nigger, it's not being a pushover. Don't start a fight, but don't back down from it either. Otherwise you will be taken advantage of by that same person.

Went to a Russian school for the first half of my school life and had almost daily fights with the Russian kids. There were also children who wouldn't fight the Russians and they're the ones who got the abuse the hardest.

I feel bad for you white people whose parents only had one child or whose father could only produce girls.

I feel bad for you guys who didn't have friends.

I fought my brothers a couple of times. I fought my friends for being mean to my little brother. And I was in a faggy little fight club in high school.

If you want to be a real man, you have to fight your dad.

This. Only uncivilized niggers get into fights in adult hood. For real shit I'll be packing, but I'm not so stupid I'll let my anger surface over dumb shit. in grade school sure but I was a dumb asshole at that time.

I got into two serious fight at school

>It should be government's job to protect borders and kill migrants, not private man's job to play third-in-line-of-fire police.
It's the people who "hire" the government though. So their mentalities have to line up, no? If the people are pro-immigrant pussies, the government's going to be pro-immigration and pussy.

>walking to servo to buy durries and a pie.
>car rolls past and drops 4 small Irish men into car park,
>they immediately start walking over while yelling some gnome shit at us,
>irish scum walks up and punches me in the sholder,
>cunts get dropping into the pavement,
Start swinging at the other irish scumbags who are trying help there mate off the floor,
> topple another one
>2 scumbags on the floor and the other two run off to the car that has more irish cunts in it, while screaming NoNoNoNoNONo,
>walk to servo
>they dont let us in because of the brawl
>still got durrys through the night counter.

oh, so its not ok when we spew the bullshit in other threads

people on pol have strange mental compartmentalization

>'s physically impossible to have gone all 18+ years of your life without getting into a situation which called for a biff
Its called not being poor

t. scrawny lanklet

Even niggers don't do that, here.

Basically, Germany, and Germans, as a people, need to kill every single one of them.

t. 2-4 Am keyboard warrior on pol

I saw a lot of people fighting in my life, all niggers.

everyone has always liked me even assholes i hate and im good at resolving conflicts with wordrs so ive never had to resort to fistfighting and im almost 35 now

fpbp

I honestly dont understand, this isnt leddit im an user so i have nothin to gain from telling my story, this is a thread about fighting.

I asked if anyone wanted to know about me BTFO'ing a nigger who dented in my car and then sexually harrassed my then-gf and beat him to the hospital.

If you had of dropped the kid and got stomped you can atleast feel some pride, tucking your penis and letting them dominate you, that shame will stay with you forever.

>mfw never been in a fight or at least one where I lost or won by any real margin

>mfw I still practice martial arts.

>mfw I stand a chance against the average pavement ape

At this point I just want someone to try shit.

>inb4 basement dweller

I'm in okay shape

I got my ass beat by a SF dude

you dont even lift faggot

Fippy bippy
Based Estonia

nah move city. you obviously live in a shit hole muslim enclave. that would never happen here

I hit and got hit by my brother, does that count?

Doesn't matter if your arnold tier, a blackbelt, or some nerd. You don't pick fights with anyone because you think you're tough, that's what fuckboys do. Those are the guys going to jail and fucking up their lives in adulthood.

wahat brand ???

champ ruby darts are besttt

You're a jew.

If you are ashkenazi, you give shit in street injuns a run for their money as far as the most physically inept people that we know to have ever existed.

10 fights before 18. Still not afraid to throw down.

Like all white American men.

I pity all those who didnt grow up without older male,dad/ brothers/cousins/uncles. Who dont know how to take and deal an ass-whoopin

i almost got rolled walking back home late one night by some cunt who was after my cash but i was on so many pingas at the time that i literally couldn't feel pain and he just ran off half way through when he realised that i was so munted that i was fighting him but also laughing and having a good time with it.

apart from that no not really. it was pure luck that the one time it did happen i was off my bloody tits.

yeah

those tough streets of the white suburbs full of wiggers, real hardcore

>money = jews

JUST

You should stick up for yourself, but not seek it. People who seek fights are faggots.

t. Weeb who wants white society with Jap manners

i was in fight one time and i got on my knees and begged him not to beat me. luckily nobody saw it but him. he just forced me to suck his dick but didnt hurth me

Fought plenty as a kid. Only a few times as a teen. As an adult? I was once punched and headbutted repeatedly, but I was so drunk that I thought the guy was just fucking with me and laughed at him--it didn't hurt at all.

I've only backed down from a fight once, and I've regretted it ever since. Some dumbass fucking Armenian was harassing two girls in my high school English class and after I white knighted like a faggot I thought to myself, "Fuck, if I get expelled for crippling this asshole, I won't be able to enroll in the college I want to go to."

So I told him he was a cunt and walked away. I regret not slamming his face into the ground and snapping his radius like a dry twig before rotating it 60 degrees in its socket and snapping his ulna afterwards.