ATTENTION Sup Forums AND PIZZAGATERS

ATTENTION Sup Forums AND PIZZAGATERS

A month ago when #PizzaGate was still brand new and CTR was trying to de-legitimize anyone investigating, I decided to collect and post as many Creepy Bidens as possible. These were actual webm's of Biden touching little girls, smelling them, etc, NOT a parody of the "biden bro" meme, which had not yet started.

CTR did NOT like seeing Biden being displayed as an obvious creepy fuck, so they invented Biden Bros meme to cringingly force the meme that Biden was cool to normies.

Why?

BECAUSE BIDEN IS BEING GROOMED TO RUN AS PRESIDENT IN 2020 AND THEY NEED HIS REPUTATION SPOTLESS.

This BidenBro shit is 100% forced CTR meme to generate goodwill behind Biden and position him as a "badass" and a "party guy". Parodying the BidenBro meme is NOT EFFECTIVE because it uses their format and the retard normies will ACCEPT that he's a creepy guy if we present it as a funny meme.

ONLY POST ORIGINAL WEBM, YOUTUBE, OR CREEPY CLIPS, DO NOT MAKE IT FUNNY OR ADD CAPTIONS EXCEPT SERIOUS ONES

BIDEN BROS MEME WAS CREATED IN RESPONSE TO PIZZAGATE

>BIDENBROS MEME WAS CREATED IN RESPONSE TO PIZZAGATE

HE'S A PEDOPHILE
HE'S A PODESTA CUSTOMER
THEY'RE SHIELDING HIM
HE'S EXTREMELY PUBLIC
HE'S EXTREMELY VULNERABLE
CONNECT IT WITH PIZZAGATE
EXPOSE THE BIDEN
DO NOT MAKE A JOKE OF IT
SPREAD THE WORD ANYWHERE THAT PIZZAGATE IS BEING DISCUSSED
POST THE ORIGINAL CLIPS, NOT COMICAL BIDEN MEMES WITH CAPTIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKjuTv85Maw
youtube.com/watch?v=mCnv46eXg1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TIN-TopfzkQ
reddit.com/r/bidenbro/
youtu.be/By9ksvUv6yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUHUH GUISE I HAVE CONSPIRACY THEORY *HEUR* LOOK AT MY PREWF IT S A PIZZA RESTAURANT *HEURRRR*

No one cares about your shit tier conspiracy theory, go to another board.

He's a fucking creep.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKjuTv85Maw

Oh for fuck's sake, the dumb Biden memes are one of the least shitty things to come out of this presidency

Can we just enjoy anything without it becoming associated with a cultist conspiracy?

Fuck you

So they're going to make a 78 year old man run for president? He'll die before the Iowa caucus.

>one of the least shitty things
>employment rates go up
>osama getting dunked
>ushered in the trump era
fuuuuuck yoooou, bro, those memes are illuminiati cancer and u know it

You're a little triggered by this, scared of something?

There is no way in hell Joe Biden is running for president when he is 80.

Why would someone post this?
If you're not here for the conspiracy theories, then why? It's one of the best things to be found on Sup Forums.
And that PizzaGate crap is so damn fucking suspicious, it might very well be true.

>the dumb Biden memes are one of the least shitty things to come out of this presidency
Fuck you normie mongoloid, go back to Facebook minion pages

Made this on a whim earlier today by coincidence.

CTR shills

Already said that when the biden cringe memes came out, it needs more exposure, I recommend turning biden memes into pedo biden memes

Fuck you jew, we know what you are now.

you're as good as dead moloch
there's nowhere to hide

Why don't you just kill yourself if you wanna die so much then you humongous fucking faggot

yeah what the fuck lol

>BIDEN IS BEING GROOMED TO RUN AS PRESIDENT IN 2020
>Implying

They're going to try and run another "diversity" candidate.

anyone got the one where he grabs her breast and she jerks away?

I'm pretty sure it's the same little gook girl in yellow

I found it.

white girl
youtube.com/watch?v=mCnv46eXg1Y

Wow, she really didn't like that

The Daily Show already did a whole creepy Biden meme a long time ago, which included everything you've posted

You're late. Beat by the jew, again.

You are a good leaf.

post it

too young for me anyway but this is a reminder not to try it: I don't have the political clout for people to say "oh of course user didn't mean to do that!"

I saw some guy holding his daughter on his lap at the park the other day. He was grabbing her by the crotch to keep her from slipping. Before I saw that I didn't think anyone could seriously make that mistake but his wife was sitting right there with him. I think he just didn't realize how ridiculous and suspicious it looked.

The daughter was a perfect ten btw and was wearing yellow panties.

With Biden they'd have a mentally disabled candidate, seems pretty diverse to me

Get shit on shill

First, creepy Biden has been a thing since forever, and Biden Bro has been a thing since The Onion invented him like 4-5 years ago.

>He was grabbing her by the crotch to keep her from slipping. Before I saw that I didn't think anyone could seriously make that mistake but his wife was sitting right there with him. I think he just didn't realize how ridiculous and suspicious it looked.

Parents end up having to touch their kids in weird ways and places all the time. The reason they don't notice or care that they're doing it is because they're normies and know they're not deriving any sexual satisfaction from it.

fuck you I made a ton of those memes and fucked up a lot of them with heavy filters on instagram
they're genuinely funny

I dont see biden as a viable candidate
the meme croud, if they know him at all, think of him as le awkward white man

people arent going to go out and vote for biden, just like they didnt vote for hillary

nauseating.png

oh boy if he ever runs the smear ads his opponents will run against him using these clips will be relentless

hed probably get pedo nicknames like
Joe "cover her mouth while i slide in" biden

You can quit with this, Trump won.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played

I can see where you're coming from. But I think the Bidenbro meme also stems from the Onion. Onion Biden is like that. Then again isn't the Onion owned by a Hillary supporter? So maybe it is all connected.

Hi CTR! Or are you just a pedo-apologist?

Nice copy-pasta CTR

underrated

nice catch, dude. This is officially our strategy concerning biden.

flood the market with pedoshit. that motherfucker is an evil creeper. kill him.

>No one cares about your shit tier conspiracy theory
fuck you, a lot of people care

That pic...jk everything is okay. Don't forget to watch the newest Walking Dead! Upvote your thoughts to Twitter and start a LIVE discussion with hashtags!

Whenever someone uses retard speak ad hom it's pretty clear they're shills.

Can someone isolate the voice when he says "being around 13 year old girls makes me so horney" and the mom pulls the girl away quickly from him?

Fuck off. The vice presidency has been the place where a political career dies for generations now.

Biden is a stand up dude, he lost his own fucking children. The guy loves the shit out of youth in almost the same way Michael Jackson did due to psychological trauma.

You're only contributing to the whole "straight white male around children = creep rapist" culture. Fuck you, and fuck your kind.

this is disinfo for sure i reckon. i saw it too, dodgy af but he wouldnt so stupid as to say that on camera

That's why I want to isolate it Ausbro. It really sounds like he said it and if he did it would be a glorious end to Obama's reign if he was exposed as surrounding himself with fiddler's. Never again would a black man be elected.

I like it. There is nothing more damning than the YouTube videos and Webm's though. A single frame can be taken out of context, but video shows how uncomfortable everybody is too, and the inappropriate timing, etc.

Guys look!
We know monica peterson was investigating trafficking in Haiti.
But her friend also said she was investigating a possible PEDOPHILE RING involving the Clintons.

>.05 shekels have been deposited into your paypal

No fucking shit The Onion started it. But then it went away. Now CTR is using it to deflect heat away from him during PizzaGate.

The facebook/subreddit "r/bidenbros" was created 22 days ago -- literally just one or two days after I spammed Sup Forums with Creepy Biden videos whenever critics downplayed PizzaGate.

That subreddit now suddenly has thousands upon thousands of subscribers, and their posts make it to the front page all the time.

Do we give a shit about Reddit? No, but it's the perfect place to see where the shills are dominant and how they're operating.

They are SCARED AS FUCK about Creepy Biden taking over and getting mixed in with PizzaGate.

What the fuck do you have to lose? Keep Biden in the picture during PizzaGate. It only helps.

I doubt it's a cultist conspiracy. I suspect it's fucking political astroturf.

The DNC leaks showed Biden being locked out hard of any consideration for the presidency, which is pretty rare for the VP of a president with strong approval ratings.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kys

Here is a good compilation, a bit long and the music actually takes away from how creepy it is by trying to create atmosphere instead of just letting the raw footage hit you, but if somebody could edit it or do something similar we'd be in business

youtube.com/watch?v=TIN-TopfzkQ

Jesus Christ, the monster-chugging, Skoal-sucking neanderthals will latch on to anything like a lamprey if it props up their team.

Biden's a pocket-stuffing corporate marionette, just like his boss and the rest of the establishment DNC - why isn't that enough dirt for conservatives to throw?

You guys have tons of live ammo and you pick up clods of shit to throw instead.

I don't get it.

Top FUCKING kek. So it begins, the war between regular Sup Forums posters and shills. Last time it was shilling for Hillary, this time it is delegitimizing suspicions of pedophilia.

>can't we just grape on women and children in peace, i mean come on [insert current year]

EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME.

FUCK OFF, CTR!

Kek. Newfag/paid shill/pedo detected.

nice one pepe

bumping for Pizzagate

Have you considered maybe the memes are just because Biden is the only guy they have left now that even Obama had to bend the knee

They're desperate for a hero, and Biden isn't gonna run as a 78 year old unless Trump fucks up hard, even a mediocre presidency blocks neoliberalism from having a shot at their clowncar 2020 primary

Wow guys, those are some lazy lazy memes.

reddit.com/r/bidenbro/

youtu.be/By9ksvUv6yg

This doesn't "explain" the exact meaning about Podesta's hands, (because we're not in the inner circle), but this guy knows what he is talking about.

Pizza is from Italy.

For the past few decades, 99% of the time Biden has spent around tiny humans this size has been when they were child sex slaves trained from birth to enthusiastically suck any dick presented to them.

He's permanently conditioned himself to treat little kids this way. His hands naturally move in public the way they do when he's fucking kids in private. That's why he instinctively pulls their hair back, touches their breasts, etc.

I hate people who are too stupid to see this

Kys

Why are biden memes so autistic?

lel like clock work

KEEP IT UP BOYS! WE CRASHING THIS PLANE DOWN!

if someone could put together like 30 second supercut compilation of all the sniffing/kissing from other webms, that would be great

This

Obama: Joe don't rape the boy
Biden: Can't stop me now!!!
Obama: Joe No
Michelle: Joe No
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

on one hand i think hes just a robotic politician whos trying to act more human and going overboard with no social awareness

on the other hand, this nigga is just creepy