You Goyim

I look around this board and all I see are angry, confused goyim. Let me give you all some advice for a better life:

Join us. This is beyond politics, beyond ideology. There is a Holy War being waged and you spend your time complaining about the Muslims while we are on the front lines.

America is a great ally, so is the U.K., Canada, and Australia. There are a few other countries who are doing their part as well.

Sup Forums should be a Zionist board. Only through blessing the people of Israel and supporting our cause will the Muslims be defeated. We stand for Western, civilized values. We are fighting against Islamic barbarism. The choice is simple.

We are both fighting against the secular, atheist Jews like Mr. Soros. He hates Israel and we hate him too.

What do you say, goyim? Will you join us?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/US-Elections/Exclusive-Trump-beats-Clinton-in-Israeli-absentee-voter-exit-poll-471561
rense.com/general70/ilum.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Master.

You are a good ally, America. Thank you for electing Mr. Trump to the Presidency, he is a great friend to Israel and an admirable leader.

I actually like Bibi. Bite me Sup Forums.

>We are both fighting against the secular, atheist Jews

If you had a homeland free from muzrats would you fuck off from and stop subverting our countries?

honestly I would leave you penniless in the desert.
I believe you have made your own bed.

I think the goyim will actually fall for that. Good job Schlomo.

Sup Forums always hates the wrong people, it's not your fault that their cucked politicians allow for military aid to Israel, they'd do the exact same in that position fucking hypocrites

YES YOU ARE MY WORLD GREATEST ALLY!!!!!!

Reverse the 1960's immigration laws and I'll think about it.

Fuck outa here you kike bug.

Why don't you use your Jew media powers to convince us? Suggest that at the next meeting of the Jewish cabal.

Fuck off, Obama made peace with Iran and now you want us to bomb them.

Go do it yourself kike

>We stand for Western, civilized values.
>...when it benefits us and only us

Fuck off, "greatest ally." You are the reason we have problems with mudslimes in the first place.

I WILL SUCK YOUR DICK ON YOUR COMMAND.

I'M YOUR DUMB GOYIM.

The next holohoax can't come fast enough you fucking kike

Israel you dont have good intelligence here

the only thing keeping pol form converting to islam is they realize girls wont fuck them if they reveal their true selves

and they are are really going off the deep end with ethno nationalism and civic nationalism within the last week

all under 25 fags who are sexually frustrated and completly riled up thanks to agit propaganda

if you want to help do something about Russia

I WILL FIGHT THE MUSLIMS SCUM, SO YOU G-D CHOSEN DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT.

>There is a Holy War being waged
that is correct. and YOU'RE NOT TAKING SYRIA YOU FUCK

Why would you use white phosphorus bombs?

Yes, it's funny that this true meme is not wider-spread. I mean Al-Qaeda /told/ us why they did 9/11 - US troops in the Saudi Holy Land, and Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Then all that followed. God what a price we're paying for Israel - Israel should be a bigger Sup Forums target than SJWs.

80% of American Jews vote Democrat

American Jews shill for Islamism.

American Jews shill for open borders.

Get fucked. You don't speak for your degenerate diaspora who cause all of the problems.

muh miple syrup plz dont take muh maple sirup immigratz pliz

>the only thing keeping pol form converting to islam is they realize girls wont fuck them if they reveal their true selves

Has anybody explained extremists Muslims are fine with sex slaves? Also arranged marriages.

Take your redpill friends, fuck you

I WILL MARRY YOUR GENETIC DEFECTED G-D CHOSEN WOMEN AND GIVE THEM A PURE WHITE GENETIC.

Nice shitposting.

All memes aside, I love Bibi.

There is not a single Kike to live that is more based than this man.

Be happy you have such a leader, you stupid bitch.

I WILL EMPTY MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU!

I WILL CRAWL THROUGH 100 MILES OF DE BLADES IN MIDDLE OF BOILING HOT DESERT JUST TO HEAR YOUR G-D CHOSEN FART THROUGH TALKIE WALKIE

This hothead hawk will get his own country nuked

These fags complain about Jew bankers but who are the first ones with their hands out for mortgage loans, your typical goy. Jews literally would have no leverage unless people acted plain irresponsibly with the limited fixed means of a budget. Instead they fill out more credit card application and create outstanding debts they don't plan on repaying within reasonable timeframes. Don't look at me just because you can't balance a checkbook you disingenous dickheads.

Isn't it interesting israel literally requires a DNA sample for immigrants to become citizens? Meanwhile, in every white nation, kikes shill for open boarders and multiculturalism.

Really makes you think.

Stop fucking harassing and persecuting Catholics, fucking Jerusalem shits.

you are the synagogue of satan

Is this the fate of pol? Will being a zionist become contrarian? Did the jews plan this from the beginning?

>> 101449095

Too bad that's the Indonesian flag. The Polish flag has the red below the white.

This Spergstein had a stroke!

If Zionist Jews really hate all Muslims so much why are so many of the chief proponents of taking in kebab refugees and accepting the retarded ways of the towel heads in the western world Zionist Jews? There is a very clear double standard when it comes to the approach towards muslims in Israeli society v the rest of the world.

Does kek want to create the ultimate cosmic irony?

This image will answer your question.

>thinking that we want to join a desert cult made out of retards

Since warhammer isnt real and we cannot join the emperor. The closest thing we can get to right now is RIGHT WING NIHILISM.

and you know what that means? All of you must go. Also, we will turn your jewish kids into cyborgs and send them to mars to build colonies for us.

That's because they are setting the table for another huge goyim war. The final war where all the jew's adversaries mutually destroy one another. Many birds with one stone.

I already support your cause, faggot.

Israel today is National Conservative. It was awesome how Norwegian newspapers cried when Netanyahu won the election. Your leftists got BTFO.

because they are atheist jews. The intellect of jews with none of the conservatism.

Who the fuck is this prescient ass embodiment of evil?

Yes we are with you on this! Now just stop subverting our culture, government, military, economy, women, food supply, news organizations, minorities, gays, churches and meme production.

>Soros is anti-Israel
>Soros was a Nazi
>Sup Forums is anti-Soros
>Zionists are anti-Soros
>Zionists are anti-globalism
>Sup Forums is anti Zionist

get your shit together Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is one person

the (((jews))) do not practice judaism

people who practice judaism are with the christians

I had this cunt in mind when I was making my point, this pic doesn't really answer the question though; if they really hated muzzies so much why wouldn't they just use their jew mind tricks to entirely focus on fomenting western hatred and isolating them from kebabs in order to maximize their rage for them. Why would jews go out of their way to form and entire wind of leftest politics devoted to swallowing Abdul's semen?

Muslims could never kill the west though, and by trying to convince us that we should coexist with muslims in large numbers within our own borders it only makes their job more difficult in regards to entirely removing the kebab. Beyond causing massive social stress for both parties involved the current strategy of
>you best take in Omar and his family or you are evil hitler nazis goyim
Only displaces their enemy and under worst case conditions could lead to significant portions of western civilization deciding that Omar is right and that we should hate the jews.

I'm okay with Israeli Jews, they put their people first. I hate and think all international Jews should either be 1)Gassed 2)Forced back to Israel.

This, actually. I don't give a good damn about the country of Israel, all I care about is killing those who wish to tear down society.

i am gay and proud of it
fight me

This.

I will burn you

How can you be proud of something you didn't even choose?

>Join us
you put satanists in our politics
why would we be thankful for that?
76% of jews voted for clinton
>Only through blessing the people of Israel and supporting our cause will the Muslims be defeated
i would take muslims over jews any day

Meanwhile the votes sent in from Israel were in favour of Trump.

jpost.com/US-Elections/Exclusive-Trump-beats-Clinton-in-Israeli-absentee-voter-exit-poll-471561

>things stormfags cannot get through their thick skulls

I can almost 100% guarantee you that Shlomo in the OP, or any other Israeli, that come with these kind of messages - about fighting Jews together - are the first ones that will stab you in the back when they're cornered. They're quite literally the untermensch of Israel.

t. someone that's lived and served in Israel

I'm not anti Israeli and I wouldn't give a fuck if you gassed the west bank and gaza. I even like Orthodox Jews that I know

but fuck Soros and every other cultural marxist Jew out there.

if Israel Zionists want to crush the followers of Rabbi Marvin Antelman, cool

That's not true. I immigrated here and all you need is a Rabbi's letter.

the redpill you don't want to swallow, just think about it

rense.com/general70/ilum.htm

Tell me, what do you know about white phosphorus

>we are on the front lines

rense is my fav site thank you

suck a dick OP go back to running and hiding when you hear that iron dome siren

also get some cash of your own you bloodsucker

Tall, handsome, charismatic, patriotic
How can one man be so fucking based?