This does make a good point

This does make a good point.

Property is theft! Fucking chinks.

Jews aren't even bothering anymore, they're just spewing incomprehensible gibberish like in OPs pic. Trump has mentally broken these people.

Your point is moot.

Do these people who are absolutely freaking out about this whole non-issue realize how racist they're being to the Chinese? Talk about the bigotry of low expectations. The leadership of China aren't children, they're adults. Even if they say some mean words on TV or in the paper do you honestly believe that this call will in any effect change in the U.S.-China relationship? Are we as a nation that fucking dumb?

What a dumb fuck. The two are related, unlike his false equivalency-

>Tennenbaum

Oh, nevermind

>we get to spend the next FOUR YEARS watching libtards get this mad

>literally not an argument

>It has long been recognized and documented that insects are the most diverse group of organisms, meaning that the numbers of species of insects are more than any other group. In the world, some 900 thousand different kinds of living insects are known. This representation approximates 80 percent of the world's species.

I always kek at pro africa stuff the continent is doomed and charity just makes it worse.

Enjoy being the champions of the most rapinest, most violent, most racist and most corrupt place on earth. You've earn it.

This guy is a fucking writer and that's the best he can come up with? Well. That's fucking depressing.

Lefties get scary when they fully radicalize. We may be in for a little fun soon.

i didn't really want to live another 4 years but now i do.

thank you for saving my life, mr. trump.

WE WUZ IMMORTALZ N SHEET

Best girl desu.

what the fuck

Reminder analogies are not arguments.

Reminder that that doofus is a doofus.

Really activated my almonds

>damaged goods cyclops

who is that guy? is he someone whos opion matter?

remember, evangelion is an important part of the conservative movement

How the fuck does that make sense? What the fuck does the total number of incest species have to do with stealing your neighbor's TV?

>Tannenbaum

Jew to the core

What the fuck? I see what he's saying, that what Trump says makes no sense. But he's utterly wrong and he's just spewing garbage

Kthx

So, I never understood the Angels. Why the fuck do they want to snuff people out? Did humans kill Adam? Is Adam even capable of dying?

>leftists defending china and attacking Taiwan

I think he;'s trying to say that what Trump said is an apple and oranges comparison; even though its an absolutely fair comparison.

You always see the same verified Jews on Twitter stumbling over themselves to reply to any and every Donald tweet as fast as they can, leading to many embarrassingly flawed tweets like this.

Meant for:

weird, huh? it's american primary education- totally fucked

It does make sense though.

America is more willing to sell military equipment to a country than they are to be seen as cordial with them.

How is this not a fucked up order of affairs?

I know it makes sense. I'm saying that he DOESN'T think that it makes sense hence his satirical comparison

Basically he's a moron and a slave to an ideology, so won't think for himself

AT LEAST 4 years. Things are looking that Trump will do 2 terms, though.

>Interesting how there are 10 million species of insects but only one race. The human race.

*mute

The point is mute.

In NGE life as we know it on Earth just wasn't even supposed to happen. Adam and Lilith weren't supposed to seed life on the same planet, and our life congealed out of Lilith's leftovers after it killed Adam and was bleeding to death.

Trumps statement is not a non sequitur. He is demonstrating that the US already has tons of dealings with Taiwan which are far more significant than taking a phone call.

wtf does that even mean

(((Tannenbaum)))

Angels are just knock offs , miscarriages Adam shit out. He landed on earth not knowing eve was there and humans are the product of their fuck up. Humanity itself is the final angel.

Does the left wing support what China's done to Taiwan? Why?

no logic
does not compute

Interesting how retards on twitter post garbage but I still have to read about it on Sup Forums

sage

Is that Naomi Woods. She has a weird looking vagina. I want to suck on it.

who?

>Look at me i know what a non sequitur is.
Some American people on twitter are such cringe. Not even funny. Just plain cringe. Fucking pseuds.

>we have diplomatic relations so what's wrong with having diplomatic relations
Are you retarded OP?

That doesn't even make sense. It doesn't even parallel what Trump said.

If he does a good job, they all have to eat so much shit. If he does a bad job, we get no blame and it's his fault. We win.

>Jews love to steal

Really good point. Guess the final solution wasn't that bad at all

He's saying that Trumps statement is a non-sequitur, even though it's actually not.

Trump is right, if you can openly sell them billions in weapons then accepting a phone call from their head of state shouldn't be controversial.

I bet he enjoys wes Anderson films

I know right. Does this guy think he's fucking royalty or something.

This might be disturbing if only it wasn't recorded on a Motorola startac

>have to

>accepting a phone call from Taiwan triggers China
>selling them billions of dollars worth of DEADLY ASSAULT RIFLES is cool tho

Guns are harmless, he just admitted it.

1 post by this id

nice content there op

shitposter maximum

Fuck why post the shittiest Avacyn?

checked