LMFAO Sup Forums BTFO

DRUMPF IS FINISHED NOW. HE'S NEVER GOING TO BE RE-ELECTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bi5hjIfyHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

sage

Wow, you plebbit faggot can't raid for shit!

I read every single one of those articles, and even the comments. Trust me, your orange Hitler is not going to be re-elected in 2020.

Trump voters don't live in a vacuum. They have internet and cable television. You still haven't figured out; they don't care. They hate you. They take great joy in watching you cry and throw temper tantrums, and will continue to do so in 2020 and beyond. It's stacked against you buddy. Hell, even the Mexican guy up there told you to go kill yourself.

Seriously, go fuck off back your /r/politics echo chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bi5hjIfyHU

Here is a cute kitten 4 you reddit.

Holy shit Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!

Sure buddy. Thats why she won 2.5 million more votes than him. Lmao you are delusional. Americans hate Trump.

>Land of no context

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THAT REALLY MAKES ME THINK

>believing the jew soros media lies

lel checked

A couple of cul de sacs in a large suburb essentially dislike someone. The rest of the suburb loves him. Why would you side with the elitist fucks in their gated community?

Fuck you you fucking shit jewlizard.

Checked and keked.

>he thinks Californians are Americans

It needs no context. This is /r/politics, 24/7 for the last two months. It took a slight break to check their logic and realize they weren't gonna win but then they shortly went back to trashing Trump. Maybe he'll ban reddit.

>he won't be the Republican nominee
>he'll never beat Clinton
>he's not my president
>he won't be re-elected in 2020

sage

Is that actually real or is it fake?

fuck hillary clinton and fuck black people too

>Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers should decide the president of the US every time
Not how it works, shill.