Noam Chomskey

I'm curious, what is /pol's opinion of Noam Chomsky? I could see /pol disliking him greatly: perceived to be a more liberal intellectual (this would be a great generalization of his viewpoints on the political spectrum). On the other hand, he has a very "anti-establishment" and "pro-individualism" sentiment about him that is clear through is various speaking arrangements.

So, /pol: redpilled or bluepilled?

Greedy Jew who hates America.

Blubbering ideological retard

blue pilled

Hypocrite who criticizes the wealthy but at the same time uses the same tricks they do.

I'll say his only good point is that he doesn't like post-modernism and thinks social sciences have turned to marxist bullshit.

The problem is he is a terrible communicator and is only popular because of his credentials.

redpilled but too proud of statistics

>kike
>lefty anarchist
>us imperialism is the worst most devilish thing in the world for him
subhuman

Wish he'd just croak already. Fuck him and college campus cult.

one of the many useful idiots put into academia by the KGB

Why do even have to know who these ''intellectuals'' are.
I've never read anything by Gnome Chomsky. I don't care. Nothing he has said or done has any relevance on any sane individual.

Let their ideas get flushed down the toilet where they belong.
Is [insert old dead jew] red pilled? I don't care.

Marxist son of a bitch that black pills himself into full anarchy mode.

Blue pilled faggot playing typical sleight of hand jewish tricks.

>israel sucks
>abandon traditionalism and embrace complete progressivism

inb4, 'but he's not like SJWs user!' - He's the proper looking side of a cultural marxist today, which tries to hide the ugly rest of it.

noam chomsky is the controlled opposition of the left. his work in linguistics and psychology was interesting but he was turned into a stooge long ago. probably a CIA asset considering he works at MIT.

babby's first intellectual

definitely blue pill

He's fairly intelligent.
I don't like the way he uses his understanding of the world to corrupt young, and impressionable minds

Also if you've ever seen a lecture of him he has the most droning, and shitty speaking voice in eternity. You wanna fall asleep? Put on Chomsky. You will be out in 5 minutes.

Jewish heritage, but is an athiest. Is not a fan of Israel's action, Anti-Defamation League, and believes that Neo-Nazis and Holocaust deniers should be able to express themselves.

I don't get this Jew argument for Chomsky's case.

I've personally never read anything by him. However, I have never heard of any "philosopher" who gets their dick ridden by college students as much as this guy.

100% redpilled

All jews are bad, not just the satan worshiping ones.
If you think that there is even a single decent jew you are naive as fuck.

I'll give you that for sure. He's a terrible public speaker.

He ain't dead and is relevant.

sauce?

Additional intellectuals for the redpilled?

Old school Jewish Revolutionary Leftist who would have been executed right next to people like Rosa Luxemburg

You're new here aren't you?

The 'jewish trick' is as I describe here:There's essentially two sides to the same coin. One side is openly pro-israel in a military sense, these are usually conservative although not guaranteed. They could care less about this country or any other, just 'muh israel'. The other is usually marxist, atheistic and found in a university, and are the root poison for why you see SJWs today. Completely fucking the minds of the youth.

Noam Chomskey hails from a long line of college indoctrinated "intellectuals" who engage in rigorous circlejerks with their fellow Ivy League jerk-offs. For whatever reason, this grand-daddy of all linguists believes that his opinions carry water by virtue of his specialization in language.

The road to hell is paved with Ivy league degrees.

Blue Pilled

Not a single Jew is redeemable? They are a permanently corrupt race of people? Based on what? Your lazy bullshit reasoning of generalizing the vast capabilities of understanding that has made the human race the greatest species on Earth? A static view of the slices of today's humanity is a regressive way of thinking. Maybe Jews are more prone to unsavory practices due to some genetic trait or what have you, but that doesn't mean that Jews will exclusive subscribe to this trait across the board.

> Thirs world education

His achievements in linguistics enable a great variety of things in computer science and technology. You are just too stupid to know that.

He's one of those people who make reasonable observations first and then proceed to making batshit insane conclusions or solutions.

Same thing about Bill Maher.

Marxist kike who belongs in the trash

I couldn't find an "intellectual" who is more bluepilled than Gnome if you payed me, at least nobody alive

Who has indoctrinated him and other "high intellectuals"? I'll agree that there is a bit of circlejerk to him and even condescending nature toward people who disagree with him, but he does offer a lot of back-up to his opinion on matters.

He's anti-SJW and fuckin' hates the idea of "safe spaces". I don't get why him as an individual helps harbor SJWs when he openly discourages them.

Keep thinking that, retard.
All of them are bad. Every single one of them is going to fuck you over the first chance they get.
It's not like blacks who have a lower IQ on average and are more prone to violence, many of them are good people. Jews are nothing like that.
They're not more prone to be scum, they're all terrible people. Not on average, but across the board.

Unless you can find a single jew who isn't a piece of shit, you're just flat out wrong.

*tips tinfoil*

Fuck Chomsky.

FUCKING EPICCCC MAN XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trips don't lie.

If I could give you a million examples of Jewish people who are not scum, you wouldn't believe me anyways. You clearly aren't here to debate on any topic but push some distorted agenda.

You can't even give one example, forget about 6 million annodah shoah.

Even people with 1% ashkenazi genes are corrupted. Ramzpaul has 1% ashkenazi, and you see how that turned out.
Those are the most parasitic evil genes that have ever existed.

I used to like him, but years later after learning a shitload more about economics, international relations, geopolitics, US domestic politics, and 20th century history in general, I realized he's a fucking con man who relies on ideologically-charged sophistry to get people to accept his point of view.

I don't know enough about his views to judge him, but he comes across as a reasonable sort of guy.

As this hinges more on the "across the board" argument, this includes Jewish people with influence or public recognizablility who are, at the very least, "not evil":

Albert Einstein
Harry Houdini
Julian Edelman
Niels Bohr
John Von Neumann
Giacomo Meyerbeer (invented opera)
Is fucking Bob Dylan too evil for you?

Pls explain

Me faggot. I'm Jewish and a nice guy. There's also Benjamin Netanyahu (good man), George Soros (an inspiration) and Jesus. Fuck you

I'm jewish too. People need to stop hating us, just look at all the good Soros has done for Europe and America.

He's correct on economics
>corporations are fucking the common person
>they make more money just manipulating money than actually making shit
>Reaganomics is complete fucking garbage and should be set on fire
>the iraq war was pretty stupid

Other than that he is an insane off the walls cuck who is completely wrong.

Are there sources you would recommend for learning more about those subjects? I'm always looking for a different perspective on these issues but often have the problem of deciding on various books/sites/videos/lectures to commit my time.

Albert Einstein was a liar, a hypocrite and a degenerate.
Just because someone makes some scientific breakthrough doesn't make them a good person.

Stop LARPing, you stupid faggot. There are no good jews. They're all fucked in the head and they are going to fuck you over.
Einstein probably fucked kids too, like most jews.

i can tell by the way you worded this that you jerk off to him

Start with Das Kapital before moving onto the Manifesto

Yeah, the first two suck and let's not get into the third.

You picked one out of the list which you found as an easy target. Address the others?

Troll more, faggot.

What can I say? That Silver Stallion can ride me any day.

I picked the first one, because I asked for one, and listing too many things to address is one of jewish tricks.

Whenever I ask a jew to name one thing, they name 10 things and then when I address only the first one they go ''aha, you didn't address every other thing I listed and waste 30 min of your life! Tough luck, kiddo!''

Kill yourself

>he thinks bob dylan likes jews
it should also be noted that dylan was killed and replaced in the late 60's.

Great on u.s foreign policy, shit at everything else.

Bob Dylan is literally Jewish, even if it hates Jews and was a big ol' racist.

You literally said I couldn't name one (see post: ), so I have you a short list to see if you could MAYBE find one. And how the fuck is "listing things" a Jewish trick? You're too paranoid.

You're a jew loving faggot who has sucked so much jewish cock you don't even realize you're pulling manipulative bullshit tricks.

Pretty much this. Ultimately I hope his legacy is lost to the sands of time more than anything.

> in the lower left of political compas, Star Trek level political fantasies, which are completely incompatible with human instincts
> studied/developed the concept of language instinct
I have no idea how one can be that smart and still have that much cognitive dissonance

Aw, look at the Latvian squirm.

I can get with this. A lot of his proposed solutions to domestic US issues are not considered by most to be realistic. His legacy, as far as academia goes, is quite remarkable though and will be remembered, that is certain.

it's actually often the case that people are very intelligent in one field but their intelligence seems to dim elsewhere. in chomsky's case, he was an academic during a time where liberals won a culture war, and that probably shaped his views on a lot of things.

>called out on bullshit
>''lol look at him squirm :)''
You're an absolute faggot.
If I had said anything about Bob Dylan you'd accuse me of having picked the easiest target from the people you listed
You're a circumcised dick sucking cunt.

Let's try and not assume my reaction based on nothing more than 5 or 6 anonymous text posts. Seriously, go ahead and tackle my short list; if you can find legitimate evidence of evil Jewish nature into those rando Jews, I'll concede that all Jews are inherently evil.

>let's not assume
Oy vey, but you assumed I picked the easiest name from your list, even though I picked the first one
Assumptions for me, but not for thee

picks and chooses history for his benefit, completely retarded. redpilled.

your flag is like a reverse dookie streak.

useful idiot

Alright, alright. Can we clean the slate? How about just one more from the list (instead of all) as a compromise?

No, you stupid kike
Assumptions for me, but not for thee
You would have accused me of cherry picking no matter who I picked from the list. We both know this.

This is why you ''people'' are all pieces of shit.
You're defending jews while pulling every single jewish trick you can think of.
Just kill yourself.

>leftypol got triggered

Fear the great Sup Forums.com/pol User ID "R5K0Df6C" for he knows all. A great wit and thunderous fury for his ideals, all will suffer at his uncanny ability to thwart his adversaries in debate with resounding logic and keen understanding of a complex subject matter. I will precede to fuck off and kill my self now or risk your terrible wrath.

But seriously though, you don't take opposition to your opinions well.

Look at the jew squirming
You've stopped trying to make ''arguments'', and now it's nothing but sarcasm and acting as retarded as possible.

This. Just about everything else he has produced is shit. Most of his work in linguistics is crumbling before his eyes as people realize that it was mostly just a bunch of intricate rhetoric. His political work is laughable.

True, but that was 60 years ago and the rest of his linguistics work is mostly trash, even though he and his followers won't admit it.

What has he ever said or written against SJWs and safe spaces?

kike hack, no better than any other social science """"""""intellectual """""""""

alright, to defend this Latvian, i'll do the same thing to you.

Name me one good jew out of this list.

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
Rosa_Luxemburg
Kurt_Eisner
Eugen_Leviné
George Soros

This. His main skill is his ability to snow people under with information and rhetoric. If you disagree with him, you're not just wrong; you're disingenuously misreading him. After about a decade of reading his bullshit on and off, I finally figured that out.

I wonder if he even knows he's a fraud anymore.

I do get a chuckle from the campus lefty clowns who pride themselves on their independent thought and then copy and highlight his every word.

/This

i like noam
but you should take everything you see and read with a grain of salt

>Julius and Ethel Rosenberg

While ultimately leading the world to almost the utter brink of nuclear annihilation, the dissemination of atomic technology to the Soviet Union prevented the world from degenerating into Unipolar Hegemony for at least another 40+ years. While controversial figures and of course criminals, I would not call them evil.

Despite all the Sup Forums tards..

Chomsky is/was super sharp old-dude who has never named the real names behind the problems we face. But, told us about said problems.

Even Jews raised Zionist can be red-pilled.

Sup Forums BTFO.

Thats dead people from the allied bombing of a german concentration camp.

Leftards love him but he's not taken seriously academically. If you ever actually cited him in a paper you would probably fail.

A jew that formed a cult following of the most autistic of communists, nothing new

Quotes from Noam Chomsky:

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.

Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.

Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people.

If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged.

Education is a system of imposed ignorance.

Wanton killing of innocent civilians is terrorism, not a war against terrorism.

It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies.

States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions.

The Bible is one of the most genocidal books in history.

The intellectual tradition is one of servility to power, and if I didn't betray it I'd be ashamed of myself.

As soon as questions of will or decision or reason or choice of action arise, human science is at a loss.

In this possibly terminal phase of human existence, democracy and freedom are more than just ideals to be valued - they may be essential to survival.

I have often thought that if a rational Fascist dictatorship were to exist, then it would choose the American system.

The people who were honored in the Bible were the false prophets. It was the ones we call the prophets who were jailed and driven into the desert.