IS THIS THE BEST MURDOCH MURDOCH EPISODE YET?

youtube.com/watch?v=QiicA2tuEHU

probably the most accurate explanation on what's going on with battle for the mantle of the "Right" now that conservatism is dead. Alt Right ethnonationalists v. Civic Nationalists

also the most accurate depiction of merchants

Alt Light is fucking genius.

What does JQ mean?

Jewish question.

his Great meme war video included alot of those shills hes exposing now...

Thank you my man

How fucking disconnected have your been?

Yep, fucking awesome video. It's amazing how quickly PJW and Kike Cernokvetch turned on us after Trump won.

We never disavowed their cuckoldry, but now they think they can turn on us since Trump won? Big mistake. The Left NEVER disavows their insance anarcho-liberal rioters, never.

Insane*

Fuck off, T-shirt shill

Kys fagget smdh senpai

I though Milo and Sup Forums were on good terms, what happened?

If their next episode isn't a quest for redemption for having killed Pierce earlier on in the show, I'll be sorely disappointed.

>Iraq
Colour me surprised

I commented on it earlier today. I don't like their 180 on this issue. They thought civic nationalists were good allies, but not anymore? What happened to the Plan A vs. Plan B pic?

Milo told people to donate to the Oculus Rift guy's superPAC. People hate shilling.

Fucking great stuff.

Sorry, not interested in capeshit.

Seriously though:

Both groups fell for some obvious divisive b8 planted by spencer.

99% of civic nationalists who aren't the intelligentsia are people who are not white and would probably be ethno-nationalists if they were.

It's true, mixed-race people always go for communism since they have identity issues and that's all that (((civic nationalism))) really is

separated the wheat from chaff.

they've killed Pierce a bunch of times, but I hope this isn't the actual end

..Yeah, I'm 100% Ashkenazi, so you may be right.

Aaaand you're a retard.

Fucking spot on mate-escu. Marx was a German-Lutheran-Jew. Lenin was a mongrel. Jews in general, despite not being mixed, have immense cognitive dissonance between being Jewish and whichever host country they live in.

Yeah. Most ethno-nationalist purists would find me disagreeable as well.

they were fine as allies until they decided to cuck hard for the left and start disavowing everybody on the altright as horrible nazis white supreeemists

if you're here. thanks for your good work murdoch!

Exactly. I see it everywhere.

Be me - white Russian, non-Jewish origin (convert). My gf, Morrocan-descended Jew.
She always claims to be dissociated from Jewish culture and Israeli society.
In Rio 2016, we watched some tournament and the Israeli athlete was a Russian-Jew having a classical Russian name (Oleg, or some shit).
And she was all like: "Oh, but he shouldn't compete there. He isn't a *real* Israeli". I like, confronted her on that and said that he's of Jewish origin + Israeli citizenship and all that crap.
But she was still talking about his Russian name and that he probably didn't even grow up here...

That moment I thought she was an enthno-nationalist which I think is good.
I asked her directly yesterday if she's a civic nationalist or ethnic. She said she's for civic because she feels dissociated from Jewishness.
She talks a lot about how she wants to move to Canada or the US with me and stuff...
Not that I don't approve of that, but I guess patriotism and ethnic pride is only okay if you're Jewish or colored.

>We never disavowed their cuckoldry
I hope you're joking, TRS. Those Spencer blogs had been pumping out shit about any other form of nationalism (including plain fascism) or even on the right of the political spectrum as being cuckoldry for months.

That's the strangest part about all of this. You delusional faggots have been punching right this entire election, your WE WUZ PYRAMIDS faggot sperged in public after agreeing to a documentary for a lefty cuck magazine, and you throw a bitch fit when people decide not to play your game anymore.

The "vanguard" acted like an autist in public and starting yelling shill at everything that doesn't subscribe to their podcast.

Is Jewish ethnic nationalism primarily about the Jewish side of the Jewish/racial aspect of the Israeli people? To most American ethnic nationalists this would essentially be civic or cultural nationalism.

this is bad and you should feel bad

I don't understand how they can claim to be 100% ethnostate when they have episodes that doubt it

Richard Spencer doesn't have a podcast, does he?

Nationalism is a hard sell period. The issue is how nationalist do you want to be, and how hard is the line you draw to define your nation.

There are countries where one of the parents of a child must be a citizen of that country for the child to qualify as a citizen. This is considered "ethnic nationalism" even if the kid can be mixed race for instance because it is Jus sanguinis. Does that make much sense for 1488?

The biggest criticism for civic nationalism is that anything is fine as long as the culture is preserved, but that's not what civic nationalism is. Jus sanguinis is just as capable of racially eliminating a populace through mixing.

Then are we going to have DNA tests for European ancestry on every citizen? This is where it starts becoming more LARP faggotry than an actual political movement.

Radix does.

No, it's definitely about the race aspect. I converted because life in Israel as a goy is unpleasant.
Even though according to the Jewish Halacha (basically Hebrew sharia) your Jewish status is determined by the maternal bloodline,
most Jews won't ever see you as "pure" enough if your father was a non-Jew.

I've seen it a thousand times. It's a little complicated over here. Because there is a civic and cultural nationalist part in the common Israeli's identity.
But, the moment someone finds your you're mother isn't a Jew (= you're not a Jew unless you convert) they do treat you differently.
Only hope is to convert. That way, at least SOME will accept you, like most seculars, but for many others you'll never be pure enough.

>Conservatism is dead

It's not!

Don't confuse traditional conservatives to neo-cons