Rapefugee murders again

Police in Freiburg, Germany, announced that 7 weeks after the rape-murder of a 19 year old female student, they have captured the murder suspect whose DNA matches that found on the dead body.

Surprise, surprise: It's a 17 year old Afghan who entered Germany illegally in 2015.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/dgs/legal_service/pdf/organi_en.pdf
khaama.com/afghan-teen-arrested-over-alleged-rape-and-murder-of-a-girl-in-germany-02417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh man better give him a week in detention and then let him go, he will learn his lesson after such a harsh punishment.

Yawn.

Stop it while you still can.

A story like this would barely make the local news. This is your country on multiculturalism.

It's a """youth""" My bet is he will get 5 years youth camp tops and will then be eligible for welfare here.

Sorry for the short answer, I have to do something against my boiling blood.

""""""""""""""""""""17 year old""""""""""""""""""""

Calm your boiling blood. Read up on her and her father and you'll see that the right person was enriched this time.

Was anything of any value actually lost?

This. He will not be long in prison because of this and not be deported. I'm sure hes like 25. Can't handle all my hate.

Funfact: She was pro refugee and her father is a pro-refugee lawyer working for the EU. KEK!

I didn't know.

Still: I'm fucking angry that that turd invaded my country and will get away with rape-murder. It's no surprise that he would have been stoned to death in his own country: It's the only language those animals understand.

Is that her? Police said they knew each other or something.

If so, then it's just another rapefugee welcome maniac getting red pilled the ultimate way.

I would pay 100$ for her last thoughts, lmao.

> this feels good
> why is he holding my head underwater?
You are welcome.

They are doing the work white men won't do (kill traitors).
Thank you 'brown power'!

She volunteered and helped refugees. She deserved it.

And get this: her dad was a pro-refugee lawyer who worked for the EU. Clemens Ladenburger. Also this was her death ad her parents places in the papers.

If only i spoke german, i would like to contact that man to laugh at the irony.

Cant wait for him to forgive his daughters murderer with his wife like the good cuck he is.

another case of 'burn de coal, pay de toll'. why am i not surprised.

>I would pay 100$ for her last thoughts, lmao.

>"if only i had been more tolerant and accepting"

Try English ec.europa.eu/dgs/legal_service/pdf/organi_en.pdf

Don't worry Germany, Austria will vote for van der bellen and even more migrants will come to your homes, wives and daughters :D

Kek. I barley can't handle this all anymore. I get triggered on the internet 90% of time but when I turn off the PC and go outside I see Turks, Niggers and a mix of this (North African "refugees") and I get angry again.

Pic related it the biggest news show in Germany and their statement why they don't report about this rape murder.

Hofer will win you fucking cuck

Lügenpresse at its finest.

I would love to see Hofer win, but i don't think he can do it

pump this shit on social media and whatever the normies use, not Sup Forums

we already know this kind of shit happens literally every day and is intentionally not reported by the media (if it is even reported to the police in the first place)

as always, photographs and video are the best thing you could use.

>It's a """youth""" My bet is he will get 5 years youth camp tops and will then be eligible for welfare here.

they will twist it the way she accidentally drowned when he dragged her into the river, so he's cleared from the murder charge, rape will be 3 years, then golden 35 months rule kicks in and he won't be deported. You read it here first.

She deserved it?

She was 19 years old, brought up in a household that was obviously as left as you can get.

Better she survived.

Social media is highly censored over here.

Did they report about this in Austria? I can imagine that the Judenpresse is quite about this before the election.

What does it say????

Jesus fucking christ. We werent lucky enough to have Hitler win so we cant speak fucking German you kraut cunt.

can you translate into english please. the main points

Why don't you krauts get off your asses and actually do something about it?

It's not like you have any value to society anyway. Go to the nearest rapefugee camp and aim for the high score. Then inspire your friends to keep playing until mudslimes feel even less safe in Europe than their native sand boxes.

They "reported" it, in derstandard.at hidden in the panorama section...

He dindu nuffin, sex was consensual then the woman fell into a river and drowned, poor fugee traumatised since then.

"Tagesschau" (most important television news service in Germany) didn't report about the incident. The said it's "regional news" and basically unimportant.

its an answer of state news TV why they won't report that case. The case is only of regional importance and the 17 year old perpetrator has personality rights.

This murderer is now like a saint to me. He should do it again. I'll might go into the city center with a transparent "do it again, rape-murder Jamal. Linke du bust ein stùck scheiße" honestly this guy made me feel gleeful and I like him for that

it's an isolated case as well, like the other three refugee-related isolated cases around Freiburg in November.

According to Sup Forums faggots, yes. Thanks to the leftist influence pussy is once more placed on a pedestal.

>17

Going on 35, I'm sure.

>Scandal: Refugee traumatized after nazi german blonde drowned herself in river

There, i could work for Spiegel or Bild.

jesus christ your media is probably even more cucked then ours.

I wish you all the luck guys I wish I could help but we have our own battle going on

She prob was asking for it.

That is actually really probable

Oh well. Self cleaning oven.

Jakob Augstein you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

fucking limp dicked homo

Uff,
>The case of the murdered student from Freiburg was not reported in today's 20 o'clock show because:
>this is a regional case
>but we are a nationwide news show
>there is still a presumption of innocence (as if)
>because he is just ((17)) we can't report because we protect young people of this age
>we reported on Twitter and facebook

THESE ARE LIES FUCKING LIES
Would the the murder be German they fucking reported his Facebook timeline with pictures of him and his family and they would interview teachers and friends from him and they would report about this for WEEKS!
SO
MUCH
HATE

Back when the murder happened they did report it though. But when they found out that it had been another case of cultural enrichment it suddenly wasn't that important anymore.

REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEWELCOMEWELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOMEREFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME REFUGEES WELCOME

>"we didn't report on this, because it was a regional incident and our mission is to report on supraregional stuff. also the supposed perpetrator is only 17 years old."

this is of course absolute bullshit. while it's true, that non-adult suspects and even proven offenders get handled differently in newscasts, the could have concealed his identity, like they do ALL THE FUCKING TIME. also "17 years old", so probably in his 30s...

as for the "regional incident": same bullshit. they report on regional things ALL THE FUCKING TIME. if they didn't report on regional incidents, they couldn't report on pretty much anything. total cop out.

Here's the thing:

Rapefugee murders a German - He was "confused", "traumatized by war", 5 years prison, out after 3.

German murders a rapefugee - Oooh, that was a "hate crime", "special gravity of guilt", lifelong prison, which means 25 years plus prison until you die after that.

How, you ask? Well, the department of justice has been deep commie red ever since Schröder took over from Kohl in 1998. Even under Merkel.

Even some fucking Afghan newspaper is reporting. "Regional incident" my ass.
khaama.com/afghan-teen-arrested-over-alleged-rape-and-murder-of-a-girl-in-germany-02417

Wanna bet her father will go something like "to forgive is to be strong" or something disgusting like that.

These people don't learn.

It's because he felt unsafe as a Muslim, why won't you racists understand his position?

I for one enjoy these news as long as this shit stays in West Germany, because these cucks deserve absolutely everything they get.
BW voted for the Greentards in march, they voted for this.

It's funny.

This is a legitimate news source.

I'm sure anything that is reporting this news is a Fake News site.

It's best facebook makes sure to delete Fake News.

Full unbiased translation:
This case wasn't reported in today's 8pm Tagesschau because of the following reasons:
Even though it is very tragic for the family, the case only has regional importance. The Tagesschau reports supraregional as a news show for all of Germany. Besides the police reported arresting of a suspect. The assumption of innocence applies here. Because the suspect is 17 years old, the special protection of minors has to be regarded - despite their origin. On Tagesschau.de and on Facebook and Twitter we reported this afternoon.

>Even some fucking Afghan newspaper is reporting.
No wonder:
Allahu akbar: 1 -- helpful infidels: 0

I read they are trying to link the refugee to another rape/murder that happened in the same area, but theyve no dna evidence in that case.

So bunt!

I really, REALLY would like to know whats happening in the mind of her father. How can he even live with this?

She was a medicine student. Instead of a new doctor we'll get a free murder out of prison. And how the media told "she accidentally drowned". Kek.

Apparently he's a lawyer for rapefugees.
How about he takes the murderer of his daughter as his client and defends him in court?

of course he or one of his shitskin friends is responsible for that as well.

This is Germany angry now? Jesus Christ you guys are seriously fucked.

Could that somehow be conflict of interest?

Her father is a EU official in Brussels. He promoted the shitskin invasion.

Oh well, a german judge will let him off because he does not speak german there for he could not understand that she did not want to be raped and murdered.

Not a single cuck german will do anything about it neither.

One of Sydney's most violent crime bosses has just been jailed for the attempted assassination of two senior police chiefs.

Typical drug trafficker, standover man etc etc.

Of course;

>Afghan """"""""refugee""""""""
>muh traumatic childhood
>good Muslim boy corrupted by western decadence

You know, looking at the state of things in Russia and in Germany, i can't help but wonder if it's too late for us.
The millennia of glory and thriving through rivalry will be gone. Mudslimes, who can barely comprehend our culture will inherit our cities.
And all for what. NatSoc and the white dream failed, communism, dirty jewish trick that almost destroyed my country, failed. Democracy failed. We are just watching this decline into nothingness.
Bible was wrong. Meek inherit nothing and lose everything. Fuck this.

In our country the rape and murder of the daughter of an EU human rights lawyer by an illegal refugee from Afghanistan wouldnt be considered regional.

Take away the outlying factors, even a rape and murder of a 19 year old girl could be considered national news.

The fact that they reported on it when it was just a rape/murder means this is a pure coverup.

Utter fucking bullshit and Merkel should be held accointable for this girls horrific death.

>When you get raped and drowned by your traumatised refugee friend and you don't want him to get in trouble for that but then you remember your father is a refugee lawyer and he'll get your friend out of jail.
fresh SJW meme content

When the fucking apes who stole his daughter from him talk about him accepting them and trying to be like a father to him to each other in their own language how do you think they speak of this "man"?

ONe less Liberal to worry about

>Freiburg ist bunt
Same bullshit everywhere. Last "Nazi" demo here in Dortmund: About 30 right wingers applied for and were granted the right to demonstrate against over-alienation and mass immigration. They were cordoned off by at least three times their number of police and just stood in a town square.
However the commie mayor and the left instantly organized a counter-demonstration of some 1000-1500 members. They were allowed to block major streets and cut off traffic for half a day.

Local merchants (no, not that kind) are now increasingly complaining about the lefties. Because they are always alliowed to cut off traffic and merchants can effectively close their shops whenever the left decides to "demonstrate".

There's that South African one...where the family threw a party for the men who murdered their daughter.

>muh racism and oppression made them insane
>they are good boys now because we showed them compassion rather than judging them for this "incident"

Thank you.

I hope the comments to this post are fucking furious.

Agreed.
Fucking hell these people could teach Goebbels a thing or two about propaganda in the media.

>implying hate speech on goybook isn't illegal
enjoy getting jailed twice as long as that refugee

You guys need to start giving your women rape bracelets like Sweden. I mean it has worked so well for them

One thing is quite interesting. There were many Germans who wished that Trump will win the presidency. But nearly everyone said he won't even though they wanted. We lost all hope and fighting spirit.
We have decades of indoctrination behind us. Most of us who don't want Merkel stay as president but we expect that she will win.

>Can you Americans give us a bit of your fighting spirit?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "rape bracelet" and how does it work?

this is publically funded state media. every german household has to pay 17,50€ (~$18,66) / month for this. it doesn't even matter, if you own a TV, radio or a computer to have access to the news. if you are a household (have a flat/appartment/house/cuckshed), you'll have to pay.

if you refuse to pay, this can and already has resulted in 2 years jail time.

this is one of the few things, along with their stance on immigration, the AfD is right about. that shit needs to get abolished.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

YOU WILL PAY KUFFAR!!!!

Its a bracelet that the swedes handed out at a festival.

It says "dont rape me" in different languages.

It works by showing rapefugees that the lady wearing it would rather not be raped and murdered.

I mean, this is why we fight for Europe after all.

>17 years old

almost definitely in his mid 20s

the sooner we start a program humanly repatriate arab/african refugees the better.

If I only could bro, I surely would.

>Surprise, surprise: It's a 17 year old Afghan who entered Germany illegally in 2015.

Thanks Merkel.

Germancucks, best thing you can do is get your polizei buddies to leak out the crime-scene images, so the harsh reality of "rapefugees welcome" can be seen and understood by all, comrades and enemies alike.

> what is a "rape bracelet"
"Don't rape me" sign
> how does it work?
It doesn't. Thats the whole point.

>dont rape me bro

they introduced anti-rap tattoos here
leftist logic:

>rapes and sexual assault is right-wing propaganda
>we must do something against the many rapes and sexual assaults happening recently

Considering this is Sweden we're talking about I'm inclined to believe this is true.

How can a mind think that the bracelet would be a necessary but those people are worth bringing into your society?

The doublethink is astounding.

I dont see it implying to rape in any way

if anything I'd think it a straight edge "just say no to drugs" thing

He is a troubled young man.
Be more progressive.

I just had a leftist tell me that violence in Islam is a recent phenomenon because of the West interfering on ME and that I'm an ignorant for ignoring the FACT that Islam has existed for THOUSANDS OF YEARS peacefully.

How do I stop arguing with these dumb cunts, I just feel like punching shit when I hear so much stupidity so neatly packed and it can't be good for my health. Please give me some advice on this. I wanted to go off about Shia-Sunni perpetual war being an inherent part of Islam, pointing out the obvious that Islam is just hundreds of years old and then saying that if all of this is true then why are we taking them in, but meanwhile I just get emotional and feel like I could just shoot this person if it was legal to shoot people for being stupid, so I choose to walk away.