If you smoke weed you are a bluepilled weak little man

Argue as long as you want. If you don't have any serious mental illness and you smoke "to relax and get high" then you are a weak human who is too afraid to face life.

But it's fun, user. 420 blaze it.

I like making big cummieS when I'm high

this desu

I smoke weed to potentate my heroin

No alcohol, no drugs, no cigarettes!

I smoked earlier. Might take antha hit before bed. SURE BEATS CIGARETTES MAKE ME SICK

Wow great thread op!
You managed this thread the way the crown managed America and Ireland, both the lands my fathers got you the fuck off

Seriously, can bongs do anything right?

This is Sup Forums, where degenerates go to blame all of their problems on everyone else.

So people who don't smoke week are degenerates and the ones who are wasting their money and IQ on smoke aren't?
Never change Sup Forums...

Bout that time to fuck off and go suck on mums tits eh govna?

Weak little humans that depend on a plant to distort the reality of their shitty life

Say what you will, I'm high af, I have a successful career and Aryan wife. Is it strong willed to abstain from beer? Not really, just a preference. You wouldn't think they are any better for not drinking beer, or that having a nice pint is characteristic of weakness. Please respond, i am going to fill a bag with delicious, legal, medical weed vapor. Ah, the simple pleasures. What a time to be alive.

I am not saying you shouldn't do whatever pleases you, either that is weed or alcohol. What I am saying is that you don't need it and you are weak for doing it.

(((Mental Illness)))

You CAN'T HANDLE THE MENTAL ILLNESS!!!

You don't understand. Are you weak for drinking coffee? No. Weak and strong men alike drink or choose not to drink coffee. It's not the abstaining from coffee that makes you strong.

weed breaks social programming

so therefore it is anti-degenerate

Coffee is for low energy losers

My point is that unless you have a mental illness, smoking weed makes you weak
You don't need any of these in your life. You might choose to consume some but it shows that you are too weak to face life as it is.

>Weed
>Anti-degenerate
You can choose one and only one

nigger I am a corporate accountant, I fly to the United States 3-4 times a year, I earn more than most here.

And I smoke weed but I dont overdo it. I usually buy 2 grams and it lasts me for about two months. Then I dont smoke the remainder of the year.

Its about the most harmless drug there is, certainly less harmful than booze.

>Worthwhile human being
>Britbong

Choose one.

says the fag posting his butthurt on an imageboard
go out and scream your morals on real people. you cuck.

>Because thousands browsing this board daily are not real people.
Pot makes you bluepilled and this board isn't for you

>distort the reality of their shitty life
>crying on a mongolian kangaroo board about a plant

Sometimes it's just nice to view things from a different angle
And music sounds better

what about if i drink instead of smoking?

Wow. You just keep

Can you guys imagine this britbong, sitting around a conference table, secretly thinking everyone else is such untermensch for having a cup of coffee?

> hey pal is that ibuprofen you are taking?
> yeh m8 I sprained my ankle, the swelling-
> HAHA weak willed pussy

> hey user do you want to grab a beer
> Wow can you even handle reality faggot

What the fuck man, this is some autism

So... what? You expect me to face my problems head on? Drugs were created so that I dont have to

i ate 3 weed before

>relaxing and getting high isn't part of life

Idk. These grapes are pretty good Mr fox

Drugs are just chemicals. Tools like any other.

I actually have some pretty life changing thoughts on drugs. It can help you or hinder you.

Bet op binned his knife

See, your saying that people who NEED these substances are weak, and I'd agree. But there's nothing wrong with using substances on your day off, and then stopping when you have actual responsibilities.

The argument is literally "if you like what I don't like you're weak and stupid >:(", nothing to get worked up over.

OP is a hypocrite unless he gives up everything he owns and lives naked in the mountains.

You misread my post. I was saying that Sup Forums is full of degenerates (stoners) who blame their problems on everyone else here.

Even the average liberal probably does more to help white and the west than the average Sup Forumsack

this

just imagine, OP signalling the virtues of asceticism straight from his macbook, what a joke

Do you stand outside naked when it rains? Because if you don't, you're a week will pussy they can't handle the real world.

>too weak to face life as it is.

Getting high is a part of life though.
I bet you are afraid of alcohol because you cant handle it.

>OPs "girlfriend" got drunk and fucked a Muslim. Now OP is straight edge because he was redpilled on how alcohol caused her to " make a mistake "

Fuck yeah, tell those random anons what's up for no reason!!

Actually taking drugs is no problem and be quite fun if you have the will to resist abuse. Drugs only become a true problem once they start to dictate your life.

>.t straightedge

ITT junkies who deny being junkies.

This. Thank you Vladimir

OK, Junkie.

this thread is full of degenerates in denial

U will struggle one day. I'm talking about more than losing your Internet connection. Go eat some more crab legs you fuck.

and why would i become a dirty pothead because of problems in life that everyone faces?

reminder that if you have used antibiotics then you're a weak bitch who's afraid of death.

P

>escapism is EVUL
No.

>(You)

Not using a free plant for back pain and paying the jew for tbier little pills and tou think you are red pilled

>If you don't have any serious mental illness and you smoke "to relax and get high" then you are a weak human who is too afraid to face life.
K
I'd probably take you more seriously if you weren't from such a cucked nation.

everyone's entitled to their own opinion

If you smoke weed you are literally Shaggy.

>If you smoke weed you are a bluepilled weak little man
Can confirm. Smoked weed to escape reality and crippling depression, lost best years of my life.
Finally got help and turned my life around ... which took four entire years. It wasn't all bad, but I look back in regret.

Weed doesn't necessarily fuck up everybody as badly as it did me, but the chance is there.

this.
thank you Ahmed-bro

If you live in Italy you are literally Mussolini.

inst pol like anti drugs?

If you've ever masturbated in your life to experience the pleasure it gives you, you're a weak willed faggot OP
Enjoy being eternally cucked by the entire world.

Is xanax / vallium a good alternative to alcohol?

>in b4 DUDE WEED

old Sup Forums is gone. Now is full of reddit-tier altright teenagers who think smoking weed makes you a cool kid

>tfw you just woke up and still had like half a joint rolled from last night to have with your coffee so you don't even have to roll right away

Mmmmm.

I think you are weak also. I was once a lot like you, vaped a ton and filled bag after bag. Smoked every day for 3 years, had a nice career, girlfriend

But since I've quit I'm way happier, have a better job, live in a nicer area. If the things you do on a day to day basis are not enough to get you happy or fill your brain with dopamine supply naturally you are either stupid, lazy, or both. People actually think I am "high" all the time now because I'm so happy, when before when I was stoned all the time nobody knew if I was high or not, or at least no one asked. I think it is degenerate and for the weak and lazy, and subsequently as I've previously mentioned, the stupid.

In that case, the same can be said of alcohol and cigarettes, two traditionally "redpilled" substances. Are you ready to eschew all substances, or are you just going to be a complete hypocrite on the internet, faggot?

The difference between coffee and weed is THC is a psychoactive compound and a mild form of acid that obscures brain function and can re-wire neurological pathways. Caffeine just gives you weird energy in its most obsessive users

True. Same goes for every consciousness altering products. If you use it, you need it. Just like murder there is no wiggle room.

>man I just sometimes kill, and only a little!

Degenerate and inexcusable

>Implying pol was ever unified in being anti-drugs

old man

Equally addictive potential, the withdrawal is also the same. This is for xanax and alcohol.
Valium is a bit stronger in addiction potential, however I'm not familiar with the withdrawal.

They are all depressants/dissociatives/anxiolytic, so it really depends on your personal preference on the effects.

dude, i am not against it. Do whatever you want with your life and smoke as much weed as you want. What I am saying is that it makes you weak. You are looking like you cannot deal with the problems in life that every other human being faces and you are searching for pleasures to fill in that gap.
You are just a weak little man who is too pussy to fight back and find love and REAL pleasures in life

Too mad people find a plant more enjoyable than your insufferable attitude? :)

>marihuana
>coffee
>ephedrine
>caffeine/aspirin tablet

That's my morning combo. Gonna fire up some Civ 6 in a minute when it kicks in.

"old" Sup Forums isn't gone. It's more right and conservative but it had to identify itself. Sup Forums is too young to make such claims

>Italy
That's a Mexican flag. Put down the bong and open your high eyes.

fucking hell I even remember Sup Forums back in 2009 that was against drugs and called every pothead "fag"

It's okay user, I can't find a dealer either.

>Comparing drug use to murder

You've just ascended on the spectrum

kek

>Thinks the Jews don't run the medical marijuana industry as well

You have no idea what youre talking about.
Relaxing does not equate to desperatly trying to escape problems, faggot

Ayy man smoke sum weeeeed mon

U'd like it ;)))

My bad

OP is a little harsh and closed minded.. but it's true, quitting smoking pot is that key you're missing. Once you quit smoking pot, you'll find that doors begin to open for you in life.

That's you're natural, unsuppressed ambition making things happen for you.

Free your ambition, quit smoking pot.

Do you think you're role-playing for a bunch of cuckolds or something? Perhaps unlike the majority of this board, I am actually a normalfag with a love life. I think you are correct that substance abuse is degenerate, although I will admit to having regularly vaped weed in the past (as well as even once in awhile in the present.) And I do agree that some people use the substance as a crutch, although it has been said that some of the strongest men alive have abused substances.

What I am asking is simply if you are man enough to take your own advice and eschew the use of ALL substances, rather than simply picking on people who smoke weed in order to justify your own drinking. Drinking is unbelievably worse for you, and the people around you, than smoking weed is. Perhaps weed makes you "weak," but if that is the case, being drunk makes you so damn weak that you'll unmistakably be taken for a woman. It makes you emotional, irrational, and essentially replicates the symptoms of having a menstrual cycle. Furthermore, it can literally suppress your testosterone, therefore causing you to *become* a woman.

So basically, are you a fucking pussy, or are you ready to give up drinking and smoking cigarettes for the rest of your life?

Well look who's getting defensive about it. You need a hit, babe, to calm yourself down?

>I'm better than you
>Everybody should be like me

Fuck you, op. Go tell someone that gives a shit.

This does seem like some faggot using the fact that he's a sheltered and inexperienced as a badge of honor...

I deal with this sort of garbage all the time... Just because you're nerdier than me doesn't mean you're smarter than me. Your low social acumen doesn't signal high acumen in other areas.

Being physically unattractive does not correlate to being of higher intelligence, in fact, I find that the opposite is usually true.

You don't lack friends because of your daunting intellectual superiority. You lack friends because you're socially retarded and you never bothered to figure that out.

I don't support using pot, I think it's dumb.

But maybe you should smoke some. It might offer you a quick paradigm shift and put you on the right track.

Agreed!

This. So much this.

for the first time ever in the history of Sup Forums

OP is right

>If you live in Mexico you are literally El Chapo.
Yes

But, Sup Forums would cease to be a circle-jerk of posts if there weren't people who smoked "to relax and get high".

TPTB need these retards only replying to bump posts and reacting to inane bullshit.

You must know, surely;
Sup Forums is dead.

>Sup Forums is the real world

Alcohol is processed in your liver in almost an identical way as sugar is.

Cannabis floods your brain with cannabinoids, saturating your cannabinoid receptors. Your body has no effective way of combating this so it releases a steroid, progesterone, to chew thru it. This steroid causes a shift in your metabolism, particularly in the way your brain processes fats, reducing myelination by upwards of 60%. Low myelin mass is linked to any number of mental disorders from schizophrenia to learning disabilities.

>Pot's better than alcohol
>No it isn't

So what you're saying is...it's okay for me to smoke weed because I have a mental illness? Not what I was expecting, thanks brother!

You know your shit. What about heroin, that's good for you, surely?

It seems like you're carrying the torch now, alone