Sup Forums I am trying to reach Sup Forums

Sup Forums I am trying to reach Sup Forums.

I'm being guided on my journey, however i'm beginning to feel as if i've been mislead.

I feel as though I am prepared to post on Sup Forums now.

What do you think? Am I ready? Can I at least get some delegates?

Moderators have attacked my first camp. I hope I can make it in time.

you'll need to go to /lgbt/ first

you should go back to now and see what they think of your journey

I'm getting mixed but hopeful signals here.

Return to Sup Forums

You will not be ready until you've visited every board on Sup Forums. Next in your journey lies /x/. Do not falter.

return to Sup Forums you've travelled enough user

/lgbt/ has lots of boys who like boys just like in my japanese animes, so you should go there

i think you should go suck on s nuts

/Lgbt/

Thanks humans and Lithuania. I can't wait! However some are telling me my journey isn't over.

What do i do?

You are not ready yet, but soon. Go to /lgbt/, they'll treat you well.

>humans AND LITHUANIA
fuck you

Before you go. I'll give you a book of mine it's called Mein Kampf. Please read it on your adventures.

As you know, anime and cartoons can be equally degenerate.

/mlp/ neighbors Sup Forums due to this. You'll have to go through there before making the final crossing over into Sup Forums
Grab a gasmask, don't drink the water, and don't make eye contact with the locals.

user, you are not ready to return to Sup Forums as of yet. You need to travel further, and eventually your answer will come to you, but you simply aren't ready for Sup Forums. Go to /lgbt/

Go to /lgbt/.

It appears the majority wish me to travel to the land of fags.

Wish me luck, I will send a messenger pigeon when I arrive.

I click on Sup Forums out of morbid curiosity. Every single item on page 1 is cartoon pedo stuff.

Every. single. item.

Go to /k/ before Sup Forums

You will have to go to r9k and lgbt

I don't see any kid smut. I do see many incredibly badly drawn faces. Are they into girls with pig snouts or something? How can anyone be aroused by this crappy animation style?

Damn, John Lennon was the prototype for the modern man in so many ways.

Let me tell you about the Jews.

op died for our sins

his journey is incomplete, he was too pure for this world

You dumb fucks! You had an opportunity to red pill a normie faggot and YOU BLEW IT.