Hmmmmm

hmmmmm.......

Liberals don't breed anymore though. That's why they rely on (((education))) to keep their numbers afloat.

Don't liberals tend to have fewer children, though? Conservatives are all about >muh family, libs tend to die old and alone.

Reminder that r-selected people are what most people would call alphas.

High volumes of sex with many fellow r-selected girls and k-selected girls.

When i go oversimplifying things i prefer to just go "my opinions are facts and everyone disagreeing with me is retard who should be gassed"
Much more straightforward that op-post and just as reflective of reality

rabbits don't have contraception but if they did they'd prob be lib feel me

no that's not how that works, r selected are beta bottom feeders that actually reproduce their shitty genes amongst each other; k selected are alpha because they fuck but are extremely selective as to who will bear their children and alpha males and females will mate within each other almost exclusively

ok

Entirely wrong. K-selected are what most people would consider beta because they are not promiscuous. They settled down and have a family very quickly. Varg Vikernes would be a good example of this.

An r-selected man is the one who gets the k-selected man's wife to cheat. Much like mice r-selected will and do try to plow anything and everything.

what is r/k-selected even supposed to mean?
an species can follow a r or k strategy of breeding not of selection.

also wolfs are terrible cowards for things that they havent encountered before.
go thorw a bright yellow ballon at a hord of wolfs. they will piss of imediatly.
also they are nowhere near monogamous and the males live alone most of their fucking lifes.

rabbits sometimes kill each other over their fucking rights and survive in a hostile world that tries to watership down them every step they take.
a grown rabbit can also roundhose kick a fucking fox, who are the jew of the animal kingdom.

the mouse is the true ultimate mega beta of the animal kingdom and buzzards are the kill all super loyal ultra alphas

You're humanising more than the OP. The average rabbit probably doesn't have any concept of rights. The average rabbit warren survives by virtue of numbers, and the killings tend to come along with either overcrowding or the resource competition that follows it. Virtually all species show aversion to the unknown at first. And I seem to recall that wolves do maintain consistent pair bonds within the pack, with mostly the older males leaving the group as they start becoming useless on the hunt, but I am not sure if that has since been debunked (in which case I'd like a source).

Your idea is that the r-selected are considered alpha because they fuck a lot. I'm interested in where you were going with that. Please elaborate.

holy fuck i am a #wolf

>liberals are not the hyper-intellectuals

Here's how Harvard and MIT voted.

>Here's how the gentrified residents of Cambridge voted.

This is dangerously close to Tumblr-tier otherkin shit,but it's an interesting analogy.

He was going back to r/communism/, where he belongs.

Modern society associates promiscuity with alphaness.

E.g. "Chad".

Well, yes, I understood that part. It just felt like there was more to it. Do you perceive this as a problem? I mean, selection comes from environmental pressures. In humans one of those is or can be social shaming. How do we get the r-selected to stop r-selecting? Can a society be maintained in selecting against the strategy, so to speak, by redefining the alpha as the high-investment individual? What would the point of that be? Is there one? You know, that kind of thing. Even in canines the alpha actually has to work for his position after all.

I'm not actually sure about that. We'll see with the next response.

>aussie talking shit about rabbits

What of the Wolf Squirrel?

Yes because building a family is way more beta than being a manwhore with no standards. Are you 15?

DAS RIGHT!! WE WUZ WOLVES N SHEIT!!!!

This is such pseudo-scientific bullshit. Being white/Asian does not make you more K-selecting than niggers. Modernity does. Devoutly religious groups of whites generally have 'nigger-tier' birth rates: the Amish, for example, or to a lesser degree, Mormons and the Irish.

They pseudo because they cannot handle the responsibility. They are hyper promiscuous, but instead of raising children, they abort and import people from the third world so they still get to feel a sense of parental investment without ever making the investment of time and resources themselves.

Having the resources to pay for many children and being deeply involved in their rearing is not r selection. A wolf that has many pups is the alpha of the pack.