I'm a communist, debate me if you dare

i'm a communist, debate me if you dare

What is communism good for?

Are you pro open borders to 3rd world migration?
If so why?

How would communism solve swedens current problems?

Are these allowed in your communist soziety?

not an argument

Two solid questions and you refuse to take on any of them? Why are you here if you don't want to answer questions that will lead to a debate?

not an argument

HURR DURR NOT AN ARGUMENT
NOW WATCH THIS SVENKEK REPLY TO ME "not an argument (either)"

Too stupid to defend his open borders beliefs.

How do feel about Mcdonalds?

>there are still austrians, fascists, and commies in 2016
worst timeline

what's your IQ, school, degree, and job though

you should have posted and proven this originally though if you actually thought you were worthy of debate

>This same fucking faggot

Worry about your country being a piece of shit first

not an argument

Would you say that gun control hinders the ability of the proletariat to seize the means of production? Would that make all pro gun control governments an enemy of the proletarian?

not an argument

To add to this I would say every government that is pro gun control is against the proletarian

not an argument

I'm actually just disappointed

Sage, bitch.

communism is great and I love it. This is a correct argument. every reply to this post is false.

not an argument

>not an argument
They are fucking questions you imbecile

Supplement my curiousity,

Do you believe in all the cultural-Marxist/PC BS?

Does Swedish people going extinct bother you?

How do you intend to implement a communist state when your country will soon be majority Muslim?

How do you explain the reality that every communist country in history has ended up being a destitute police-state? (China doesn't count because its communist in name only)

I've seen this same exact thread with an ancap a couple months ago

not an argument

that means he is correct, goy :^) a question is not an argument by itself

>This fucking thread

True, he seems retarded though, can't even answer a question.

If we now take a look at how Russia is doing with their Communism (if they still have it?)
Pretty shitty country that doesn't have good living standards and a pretty unhappy people. Now look at the countries here in Scandinavia, happy people best living standards in the world. Democratsy that isn't Communism. Tell me, what is better with Communism?

not an argument

>People still falling for classic bait

Tfw too intelligent 2 be a capitalist

(((YOU))) going for more?

wanna read my book on youtube called 'Baboon Mindframe'

nah, i'm just going to watch your country burn and sip champagne

not an argument

Here is an arguement I found on google against communism:

We don’t understand it. More crushingly we don’t have any idea how to operationalize anything that looks like it.

"If we set aside countless form of utopianism and libertarianism and focus on Marx for a moment. Marx had no meaningful credible theory of the state. In consequence, even if the proletariat were to wake up out of their exploited ether and wrest control of the means of production, there was no real theory of how the political order would operate."

Please respond