>born poor
>disabled single mother
>child prodigy somehow
>teachers love me and think i'm some sort of freak
>college courses in 5th grade, e z p z
>leave school that year because poor and new school was an urban cuckfest
>pickup various skills, carpentry, programming, etc
>no license/etc at 25
>couldn't afford any of that because blew all my shekels supporting my degenerate family
>tall, white, healthy, handsome, giant benis, strong work ethic, schmat, etc
>zero interest in hedonism and degeneracy

I've never broken any laws intentionally, never even stolen anything -- but why should I continue to abide by a social contract that I was never truly a party to?

I wanted to join the military as a kid, but that turned into a slobbering shitshow before I had the chance, thanks Obama. Also don't want to blow up brown kids for the kikelords, so there's that too.

I could probably move to a liberal shithole and get a job as a "software engineer" -- I've done programming challenges that unlock very comfy job offers before, so I assume I could pull it off. But, when I think about "playing the game", I can't avoid knowing that I'd just be paying the interest on the debt of degeneracy that the last few generations racked up, thus normalizing it and softening the sobering impact it should have on the current and future generations -- and I can't put it out of my mind that I'd just be funding the very institutions that will burden my own children and other white children lest this whole sham not implode soon enough.

So, Sup Forums, why not? Obviously nothing violent or harmful to the "little guy", but why not bust out the ole chemistry book and cook up some LSD, or start hacking into banks and sending myself money?

I feel like I'm a tiger pacing my cage end to end trying to figure out why I'm not eating people. I can't stand this feeling of slow death, of rotting into nothingness for no good reason.

Hope for Making America Great Again is the only thing stopping me now.

/blog

Do whatever you want man.

>that cotton bud on the ground

Try psychic powers first. You could still join the military also.

Try really hard with psychic powers first. I mean give EVERY avenue a shot before doing crime. I think you probably have more opportunities than you think.

Watch the movie "the secret" see if any psychic powers activate after that.

You sound like a massive fuck head.

Yes, it does pay, but you'll usually lose long term
I made my money through high-end theft (and some drugs) from age 22-27 then got out and am now set for life and completely legit
If I'd done it longer, I would have had too high a profile and someone would have shot me down (either the law or competition)

>child prodigy somehow
Derivatives trading. Get your ass to Quantopian/Quandtl/Tastytrade, muster up a starting stake and rake in the shekels.
Mortality rate for retail traders is around 98% tho, he learning curve is hellish and even when you discover your edge there's no guarantee you won't burnout first

Tit(s) of GTFO!
just kidding.
lul had to do it.

>I feel like I'm a tiger pacing my cage end to end trying to figure out why I'm not eating people.
And with that said I'm getting up to get ready for work.

it all depends how competent you really are as a criminal

i'd say there's a big chance you're retarded but think of yourself as super smart, and will end up getting caught fairly soon, if not even killed

Cook meth.

>posting the shooped pic

You see how the letter 'D' is black and big? It is all about subtlety. Impressive.

>bust out the ole chemistry book and cook up some LSD
Synthesizing LSD is pretty fucking difficult. Unless you have a graduate level education in organic chem that probably isn't happening.
>or start hacking into banks and sending myself money
Also pretty fucking difficult. I'm sure you could do some low-level carding/identity theft but actually hacking into a back and transferring funds from one account to another is some high level shit. You would have a far better shot at just strong arming a brinks truck with a couple guys on some DeNiro in Heat shit.

Go to MI. Grow some fucking pot. You can have 10 plants legally. I have around 80. My fucking basement looks like a greenhouse. Power bill is $4000/mo. Make around close to $500k a year. All under the table of course. I got forced into this though. My dad died and I carried on the family business. I'm no where near his growing skills. Motherfucking fucker could get 4-5lbs per plant.

For a prodigy you don't have very many answers.

You are destroying humanity's biggest potential, their minds. I hope you die crying and regretting and that your offspring turns into the degenerate AIDS riddled junkies. I will pray to God that he haves no mercy to you.

Subvert leftists for cash, exploit your family situation as victim cred.

Also meme yourself up by your bootstraps

Master Growers at legal pot farm make 250K a year. Legal.
Turn Legal man. Move to a state with medical shit and make millions.
If I come into $$$, I'm moving to America and investing shit loads into legal weed.
Anyone with legal weed stocks is dancing a jig right now and has been for almost a year. It just keeps going up

>tfw you're dirt poor, can spot trends, really smart but can't get rich cause you're dirt poor.

Hack banks.

>tfw you're not Young John Connor in T2 with a ATM hacking device for free $$$