█▓▒░ TRUMPTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH ░▒▓█

░▒▓█▓▒░

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-no-full-border-wall-thanks-vicious-rivers-article-1.2895264

Donald Trump's ever-changing plan to build a wall along the country's southern border changed again Thursday, when the President-elect said that the construction won't have to span the entire border thanks to "vicious rivers" and "mountains."

> thanks to vicious rivers
> vicious

cnbc.com/2016/11/30/donald-trump-nominates-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary-wilbur-ross-as-commerce-secrtary.html

President-elect Donald Trump said Wednesday he intends to name Steven Mnuchin as his Treasury secretary, adding both a key campaign figure and a Wall Street veteran to his administration. Trump also intends to nominate billionaire Wilbur Ross as secretary of Commerce.

"Steve Mnuchin is a world-class financier, banker and businessman, and has played a key role in developing our plan to build a dynamic, booming economy that will create millions of jobs," Trump said in a statement Wednesday. "His expertise and pro-growth ideas make him the ideal candidate to serve as Secretary of the Treasury. He purchased IndyMac Bank for $1.6 billion and ran it very professionally, selling it for $3.4 billion plus a return of capital. That's the kind of people I want in my administration representing our country."

> Mnuchin, who served as finance chairman for Trump's presidential campaign, was last the chairman of Dune Capital Management. Mnuchin's firm's Hollywood financing has helped to fund James Cameron's "Avatar," among other blockbusters. He previously spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs, worked at Soros Fund Management and co-founded OneWest Bank Group.

> Goldman Sachs (Daddy was a partner!)
> Soros puppet

NO WALL -- SON OF SOROS PARTNER APPOINTED TO SECRETARY OF TREASURY

Sup Forums BTFO

WHERE IS YOUR FROG GOD NAO!?!!!1

░▒▓█▓▒░

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lbnk8wSVMaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know this is just shitposting but actually. I thought lefties hated the wall? Why are they pushing Trump to build it this much then?

How's that boot taste?

what are you fucken talking about. we love fences over 'ere. could cry about this one all night so we made a fucken film about it ey.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lbnk8wSVMaM

Trump won get over it.

polite sage

Trump has always said natural barriers would be utilized, Steven is a great pick as he's gonna absolutley shrek Fannie and Freddie and audit Fed

thank you satan.

>¡andale!

So the wall is being made anyway?

Thank you for the confirmation!

Drain the swamp? He's going to fill it with the best shit. The purest shit. That kind of too-much-burbon green cement you only get from drinking too much after losing your job. If you believe someone that was part of the problem is going to touch any of the levers that keeps him and people like him rich and everyone else wondering if they can afford to stop working then I have a bridge you might be interested in.

Explain this then

Stop shilling dickhead

>the wall isn't being build in places that don't need a wall thanks to terrain

We already know this, kangaroo nigger.

Trump won and there's nothing you can do about it.

Literally have been saying that since like a year ago

When Trump gets into office and builds a wall then lefties will want a wall on top of the wall.

>vicious rivers

The wall was metaphorical. How have you guys not realized?

Are you not paying any attention? He's not building a fucking wall you moron, it was a blatant campaign lie and you retards fell for it.

He's not even in office yet, he can't give executive orders. If 2 years pass and nothing happens then I'll believe you, otherwise you're just an autist.

this meatloaf lookalike can't even operate a binder, and he thinks he's going to make SECDHS? he's a candidate. they're suggestions. try harder.

Trump said multiple times at his rallies that there are physical barriers and terrain and the wall would be at the most important parts

this article is nothing new and in no way 'shocking' or Trump going back on what he said