A Petition for Hiro to remove eightfags leftyshills

Started a petition thread on /qa/ to get the leftyshill threads removed from Sup Forums and possibly get what ever mod that has taken sides with the invaders removed from his admin position. If you see their shill threads add them and hopefully we can build enough evidence to get these communist invaders removed for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw they are probably radicalizing more people to the right and showing the world how fucked the whole left actually is

This, as much as I'd like to see them expelled and rounded up into camps all they're really doing is making us hate them more. It's not like they're convincing anyone of anything

The op images they use are an eyesore, it makes me scroll away by instinct.
They don't know what they're doing.

>THESE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS! BAN IT!!
Literally SJW tier.

We are obejctivily right.

We don't want an open society.

We just want to win and be in charge

Go read the thread i linked dunderhead.

This.

Honestly after Stormfront(when they literally used to shill here), JIDF, Reddit, SRS, and most recently CTR, Sup Forums has always been a battlefield.

Life is an eternal struggle and we embrace it.

Well, create your own fucking board and circlejerk there like an SJW fag you are then. Local site admins will obviously not go against their own principles, so you will simply be BTFO with your demands to maintain your safe spaces.

This.

This only happened after the request for Janitors closed. Strange, isn't it

agreed

Kek demands commie blood

>fearing Communists

Fuck off and stop asking for a safespace you literally shaking cuck

use your eyes and read the linked thread cuckold

But this will prove that they were right if they get censored. Also, building echochamber is no good. What happened to the free market of ideas?

>Asking for the removal of political discussion
>In a forum about political discussion

This, quit being a sad cunt.

If you don't like the lefty pol threads either don't click on them, or go into them and try to have a discussion. Banning speech you disagree with is just childish. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

please read the thread linked in the OP before jumping to conclusions. There were ten of their shitty shill threads up on this board and by you refusing to use your eyes are encouraging it.

not necessary, but they need to stop spamming

they literally just post a pepe and "why are you not a communist yet" and that's it.

and when a swedish poster posts 10 of those threads in a single hour you know they are just shitting up this board

I hate communism but this is a politics board and it is a political topic. That being said there is no reason we can't poke massive holes in there logic, all is fair here after all.

If you see spam or not following the board rules, report those threads, sage and hide them.

Now stop being a crybaby, faggot.

I don't want censorship here, then this place will become like every other place on the internet, full of safe spaces and faggots like you, OP.

Except you get banned for reporting their duplicate shill threads.

They don't even have arguments.
They make statements and then ignore you or start talking shit.
They have no arguments and the shitposting is made worse by the fact that it passes off as a real thread.
I'm pretty sick of revisiting my retarded high school political beliefs.

The NEETsocs are just the other side of the same card

>restricting free speech
kys

They do the same thing, but it's totally okay
Captcha: Welcome Doctors

>retarded idealogy comes to Sup Forums and gets rekt every thread they make
>some cuck wants to ban them

Nah fuck you you right wing communist shit

>tfw even as a high schooler I knew that communism sounded good but would never work IRL because it was fundamentally wrong about human nature and ignored the force required to make it work

>we are "objectively" right
>that's why we need a safe space with no opposing arguments so we never have to justify our opinions

You are unironically a humongous faggot.

Nu-pol has literally become a right-wing tumblr.

>pro censorship
Get out

>Muh safespace
>Ban people who disagree with me
It's 2016

>They make statements and then ignore you or start talking shit.

how is that different from screaming shill shill, or .05 cents have been deposited, or fucking JIDF

no one on this board as any arguments, everything is lord emperor trump or fake new.

Issue has been resolved mods are now deleting duplicate leftycancer threads. Civic nationalists and other assorted Bolshevik filth on suicide watch

They've been consistently spamming multiple duplicate threads.

Then hide the fucking thread if you are so trigger by a bunch of commie fucks and their threads.

Fucking baby, do you need a hug?

t. triggered bucko

>op wants to outcommie the commies

HUEH

Civic nationalism, not even once.