Blacks are the true master race

>whites are the master race
Top fucking kek
White people were savage cave-dwelling subhumans when black people were building pyramids and glory through Carthage Egypt and Mesopotamia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/smiletone/videos
timemaps.com/history/africa-500bc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

Ok

Here's your (You)

WUZ

FARAO

N SHEEEEEEIT

Wtf am i looking at?

kek, 8 times the time before brown semites made civilization whites created art. Niggers picked up the abillity to stretch their lips in the meanwhile.

those were the days when the blacks were so properly trained and obidient, you could trust them giving you a close shave

What the fuck is this

Isn't that coming from castrating scenes?

quite true, look at these cave paintings

pretty good artistic standards, even for today

Giant Nigress Sphinx for the African American museum that opened some month ago.

Circumcision I think.

lel no, it's either shaving or circumcision

many egyptians shaved/waxed their entire bodies

And look where that got em

Here is whitey btw

Babylonians were white
egyptians were white
carthaginians were white

Looks like they are mocking themselves. Shit looks like a parody

If she a sphinx, ima sphinx

>we wuz kangz
>Gets enslaved by cavemen
> Doesn't sound very advanced desu desu

expect that ancient egyptians were no niggers.
face it: people of your race are the lowest performing subhuman shits in entire history. your people contributed absolutely nothing worthwhile to humanity.

>all the sciences
Fucking kek

Cool story bro.

Implying that the pyramids weren't already there when the Egyptians appeared.
Nice hoax friend.

Peanut butter

Was it desidnged by A. Wyatt Mann?

Ge said worthwhile to humanity

If it's any consultation prize, I don't consider North African's black. South of the Sahara? Well now we got a problem.

Whats yours?

we already knew that the human race evolved from blacks
>the key word there is evolved
>while you niggers stagnated

>African clothes in 2016

Opened the arabic wiki about nubians. First line was "Nubians live south and north the nile and they wuz kangz"

>ancient Egyptians were contemporary with early humanity
Nobody can possibly think this. That's some crippling stupidity.

You're claiming to be a nigger now?

I'm not saying it was blacks that did all this, but it was ancient aliens.

Arabs are already shit tier. Egyptians are the shit-tier of the Arab world.

You are literally only a scrap above your neighboring Sudanese as a people. Your saving grace is those damn pyramids.

You peaked 5,000 years ago. Get over it.

You'll enjoy this channel:

youtube.com/user/smiletone/videos

>all the sciences
every time

Newgrange in Ireland is older and cooler then any Dindu shit.

Blacks are so fucking stupid that they let themselves become enslaved by Cave Men.

Egyptians were known as the Copts. Like the coptic orthodox egyptians.

Mesopotamia was Semitic
Carthage was ruled by white Phoenicians, it was never black
Egypt was Caucasoid, Coptics are not black
African negro never built a thing more advanced than the mud huts

And now nogs are basically just low income welfare sucklings. RIP.

>whites were cavemen
>they destroyed our civs and enslaved us
Gee i wonder how those cavemen had the power to do that

True. The low class are the niggest of niggers, they are the reason for Egypt's problems and they beg for money in other countries. Subhumans that shouldn't have existed

But our intellctuals are still head and toe above you all, and that says something.

>Arab intellectuals

To be fair in East Africa you have some impressive stuff but that's thanks to Arabs and also thanks to some Chinese traders that made their way that far. Also West Africa had some civilization as well but all of it surrounded the trade of gold coming out of Bambouk (modern day Mali and Senegal) and all the important technologies, culture, etc were all due to a small trading class and all the berbers and arabs that came across the Sahara

These were up almost a thousand years before the pyramids. Using stones from all across the country.

>he believes the mainstream history on the dates of the great pyramids
Hah! Wow, maybe you should take some psychedelics you close minded piece of shit

I could never wrap my head around niggers claims like this one.
It's almost as if those historical creations were created during different time periods. Wow they truly are an ignorant race of niggers. They don't realize science can date historical objects.

>50 white people
>5 000 000 brown people

>clipart
GOOD JAB CLAP CLAP CLAP

Wow, it's almost like Europeans didn't have the population density and social order that would facilitate the proliferation of megalithic structures at that period of time due to, in large part, climate. That fact that Europeans built structures like stonehenge despite the unforgiving cold and thus the low population density smaller scale social order is pretty impressive. It's not like niggers who had everything they could ever hope for with warm weather, rich earth, plenty of rain, and the potential for high population densities and yet they didn't thrive until Berber and Arab traders reached them and even then it was hardly anything.

I thought they got stonehenge somewhere to 10-11,000 bc? Maybe even 25,000...

Always my favorite part of the picture.
>so what did you major in college, Trayquarius?
>sheeeeit, i be majorin in all dem mufuggin sciences yo

Oh
Ok,that's cool
So like.
What happened to you niggers?

Da premetive whidey came an started opprushing.

Why didn't the nigs shoot their gamma ray guns at the cavemen?

Pyramids were designed by greek expats.there was no natural progression to Egyptian architecture.

While roam was building city states, Africa hadnt invented the fucking wheel. Learn history, nigger.

timemaps.com/history/africa-500bc/

Look at

>Archaeologists believe it was constructed from 3000 BC to 2000 BC. The surrounding circular earth bank and ditch, which constitute the earliest phase of the monument, have been dated to about 3100 BC. Radiocarbon dating suggests that the first bluestones were raised between 2400 and 2200 BC, although they may have been at the site as early as 3000 BC.

Between 9/11 and ISIS, how many intellectuals do you even have left?

>penis inspection day

>Carthage
Kek, the Carthaginians were from the same phonecian ethnic group as Ancient Greeks and Romans

how the fuck are greeks and romans phonecians you ignoramus of a bong?

>greeks 10000 years ago
>roam

Oy vey

>because its the mainstream thought makes it correct

What did Ancient Egyptians look like? Exactly the same as what Modern Egyptians look like. Invasions of a few hundred people (or even a few thousand people) are NOT going to genetically displace a population of MILLIONS of people, because genetics is NOT a fucking game of Lego. DNA tests have proven that Modern Egyptians are direct descendants of Ancient Egyptians and DNA doesn't lie. The ONLY things that are different about the Modern Egyptians is that the Arab conquest of Egypt forced the indigenous people of Egypt to accept Islam as their religion and to speak Arabic (however, the Copts preserved a Hellenised version of the Ancient Egyptian language to this very day).

>pyramids
>2500 BC
do you even egyptology bro

You forgot to mention that Ancient Egyptians often had light hair and eyes.

Can you expand more on the arabs and the berbers that made us thrive? And I would call all that they left from monuments and 25 fucking dynasty and ruling the med for thousand of years impressive. Would have continued if it wasn't for the invaders.
Not much. Most of them were in the 80/90s and most were assasinated. nowdays, either they left the country or they are busy fighting off the islamisation

It's just a number bruh

I'm responding to
> thought they got stonehenge somewhere to 10-11,000 bc? Maybe even 25,000...

wtf i like aussies now

The Standing Stones are older than 5000. Or is this just to make me laugh, cus it did.

>Can you expand more on the arabs and the berbers that made us thrive?
In reference to the West/Sub-Saharan trade I'd say that you were trading with stupid fucking niggers who were turning out tons of gold from productive minefields. Also the classes that ran everything acted extremely Jewy and capitalized on it.
>And I would call all that they left from monuments and 25 fucking dynasty and ruling the med for thousand of years impressive. Would have continued if it wasn't for the invaders.
I'm not saying it's not impressive, it's just that they were different circumstances than non-Mediterranean Europeans who didn't build those monolithic stone structures on the same scale and frequency as their contemporaries in Egypt or even earlier in Mesopotamia/Sumer. Then again you're Egyptian so you'll never know what a feat building any monolithic stone structures when you only have four months of sun light a year.

Seriously false.
The fucking Sumerians had peanut butter.

This, there are tons of version of a peanut butter paste.