Does Sup Forums eat Doner Kebab?

Does Sup Forums eat Doner Kebab?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsofengland.co.uk/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No and anyone here who buys it or the halal shit that they sell is unwittingly aiding and abetting the invasion of their countries.

Kebab shops are the first sign that they are gathering in a place.

Yeah because it's tasty.

I also like ramen and curry so I therefore believe that the entire population of asia is welcome here.

No for several reasons. Arab gastronomy is usually money laundering for drug and jihad money, the quality is despicable and hygienically questionable (especially when they chop up raped and killed girls and put them into the meat).

>halal

My favorite Kebab place is run by good Christian Armenians that use pork meat for their Kebab. God bless.

I agree, we must only eat pie and mash (obviously turnip mash not potatoes)

It's fucking delicious.

+1. Though I only eat it at quality restaurants. (No, not Türkis or Oase)

You are reasoning like an animal. Or a whore.

Yes. Too bad pork kebabs are not as mainstream here.

Hell no
I ain't working to pay shitskins

This, I don't buy ANY halal shit, or from shops that sell it. The closest kebab shop near me is run by literal t*rks with their fucking filthy flag hanging on the wall.

Yes, back when the Jews were still God's chosen people they ate delicious food. The Muzzies stole their recipe and claim it as their own. It's still delicious

Only because, as an ex-pat in Germany that's from Texas, it's about the spiciest thing I can find here.

Gotta have my spicy food tbqhwyfamilam

I ate it last time 9 years ago, it wasn't bad though.

Learn to cook or get a wife.

Imagine how fucking disgusting it would be to live on British "cuisine" all the time though.

10 years ago kebabs were good when they were a new thing, nowadays they taste like shit

In US they call it 'mediterranean food'. The one I go to is run by an Alawite who I suspect sends money back home for righteous causes. Feels good man.

Wife is a native German (hence why I moved), and I'm slowly learning her in the ways of "make it as spicy as fucking possible" foods.

But most of my spicy food knowledge is based in Tex-mex, ingredients which are hard to come by in a little village outside Darmstadt

Have eaten a lot of this shit. Tastes really good, but now I switched to chinese noodles with fried chicken. Or a good old Käsekrainer

Only when I'm shitfaced and hungry af

We life in amazing times where you can order alligator tail from Amazon, in case you were from Florida and could only sustain on that.
I bet they have Texas stuff as well, whatever they eat there.

I prepare and eat my own sliced meat with veges and sauce in a bun equivalent.

you got all turk no greek
come here and get some crispy pork gyros

Shipping prices are a bitch, man. That's what it comes down to for me. Still trying to find a job and learn the language, cut me some slack.

foodsofengland.co.uk/index.htm

Nah, English cuisine is pretty good to be honest, only people ignorant about it profess it to be below par.

Didn't realize poorfags travel that far abroad (except for literal niggers who want to mooch off ample German welfare).

Yep, only had about 3k saved when I moved, don't regret it but wish I'd saved more.

Loved that shit, till I wad at a friends house and they showed a docu about unhygienic restaurants. They literally have shit EVERYWHERE

also should be noted I'm not mooching off the welfare like the asylum seekers, and am actively seeking work

Didn't mean to imply that, I just wasn't aware there was a middle ground because it seems awfully risky.

Chicken shish, all salad, garlic sauce. No chips and a can of fanta pls.

Although I honestly haven't bought any halal food in months. Used to love a good curry but that story about the chef in Swindon who had his butt bottle in the kitchen put me off.

I'm happy to give up halal food for the good of the nation

I agree, I use my Ramsay book as the holy bible lol. Cuef btw, fish restaurant, not Wendy's wtf that may even he

gyros blows kebab out of the water

Not Doner Kebab, but Shavarma is a god-tier street food
There's a reason why it's so popular here

I would go to that. And any greek place.

PEMOB Шaвepмa

Fuck off Ahmed

looks like a indian parrafa

Never in my life. Can't wait for some riot to break down to get a chance to set fire to McDonalds and a kebab place.

Vegan knight reporting for duty,drunks eating dog meat,sold by subhumans.

Shit, some people do stupid things for love, myself included.

Also for a qt German wife, that helps.

fuck off Achmed don't you have knives to bin?

>Shavarma
pidorsburger spotted

>not liking the only good thing tadjicks produce

Was the fuck ist DAS!?

Ivan, knows.

i have stopped eating at isis restaurants.

Fuck off,you slab of processed meat.

Not verey often. They're a bit of a guilty pleasure.

Doner is better than Shawarma but the two are both so fucking close to each other that you could Pepsi challenge it and 9 out of 10 people wouldn't be able to pick which is which. Same with Gyros.

Everyone's preference between the three really just boils down to the Wog store with which they had the best experience.

I prefer Gyros. In Sweden we have this delicious family joint of Greek restaurants/bars that make amazing food.

It says "Shavarma"
Russian language has a letter Ш, pronounced like "sh"
W kinda looks like Ш in that font, so why not use a well-known symbol to promote your kiosk

ш,щ and ц are Hebrew script and been jewed into your alphabet by the mountain jews (not Swiss).

ShekDonalds?

YES YES FUCKING YES ALWys

Ffuck man, returning to the US was so sad. i cannot fucking find döner anywhere, and when i do, its too fkn expensive and made all retarded and wrong

pic related. idk wtf it is, but it wasnt döner

man, i miss 3 euro sandwiches...

>Schaurma po Arabski
>Hot-Dog v lavasche, djombon

Kinda
How do you spell the word щюкa then

*щyкa
Fuck my grammar

With C

>No and anyone here who buys it or the halal shit that they sell is unwittingly aiding and abetting the invasion of their countries.
Quite right old chap. I am with you on that one.

'Shavarma po arabski' I think. How did I do?

Then I would be referring to a dog, not a fish

>I also like ramen and curry

You know they wipe their ass on your food, right?
The cook sticks his finger up his ass and rubs it on your lettuce.

Shavarma is pronounced and written as "ShavErma" here, you got everything else right

hahahaha.
"I eat it all the time, it's delicious"
hahahaha
btfo
enjoy the toe jam you retarded idiots.

well I'm Turkish so...

>kek flag

fucking lovely to eat when you are smashed tho

i eat döner from time to time , i like to switch things up for example right now im sustaining myself on meat salads fruits rice and whatever my #1 mommy cooks for me.

going out to eat without making it on my own is something that is like a vacation to me as a NEET.

i do not treat it as a regular occurence , ruins the taste and feeling of cucking someone to make food for a stranger.

i want to feel powerful when i go out and order a poor man who is prolly as poor as me to make me food while giving him instructions what ingredients to use.

the adrenaline rush as he hands me my wrapped food and i give him the paper money which is useless in the animal world ( our true society) gives me a thrilling sense of superiourity as i devour the kebap.

but it´s not like you´d understand , because you aren´t repping it for the low life.

yes of course, its the one thing germans are really good at!

Kebab shops were probably the Mudslimes best contribution to your country, not even being sarcastic. British food is fucking disgusting.

Turks are white and based

Lol

that's a dürüm I think

shut up you ugly gook

How many years in jail would you have to serve if you were caught posting this Sven?

Never had it in my entire life.

l can see a shit stained fingerprint on the outside.

Nope, not since Sup Forums informed me what was in it and asked me to kindly refrain from ever touching another one

not anymore. my system started to subconsciously reject it.

remove kebab

gooks aren't muslim nor black so im A O K

Nope. Turkish barbers are the best.

t. Somolian

What's in it?

You need to stop doing drugs sir

>seeking

Don't think for a second we won't trade you for the Russians, given the chance.

They are all owned by Greeks and Lebanese Christians who came here during the civil war in the 80s

There is a greek gozleme place nearby that does a good spinach and feta gozleme.Don't eat kebabs anymore, food poisoning from a chicken one a few years back.

what meat and veg? with cheese and w/e. that would be horrible

Not since I got salmonella from one.
NB: Denmark was declared salmonella free years ago.

Fuck off. I buy my kebabs from white non-Muslims. Kebabs are a god-tier food.

I actually work in a kebab shop

AMA

Euros eat Boner Kebabs if you know what I mean

KAUFE NICHT BEI JUDEN

Oh no!

How terrible a life it would be to eat only decent proper british food.

Just how would you be able to exist?