Commies from reddit are planning to infiltrate and agitate us

Commies from reddit are planning to infiltrate and agitate us.

Is this the new CTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
youtube.com/watch?v=WUfRfAekZ1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pissing in an ocean of piss

these stupid faggots never learn

/thread

These people are so fucking autistic, I swear to God

>the white supremacists would flee

gotta love how they take victory for granted

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

they're paid agitators

it's not a new CTR. It's CTR. idiots.

How the fuck can you be a traditional leftist (communist ideals, muh class struggle) and not align with Sup Forums in social issues? After visiting lefty pol a couple of times I had the idea that those kind of people were sick of the new left with their identity politics which ignore class struggles.

get off Sup Forums please

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have identity politics

>colonize Sup Forums
they can come and make their shitty threads, its a free board. but i doubt they will get any attention and eventually they will leave.

Bump for visibility.

Always remember, just as with CTR, dont validate their efforts by responding seriously. They have no inqight in Sup Forums and so their revolutinary larping plans will hit roadblocks whether we actively resist them or not. Their natural reaction will be to aggressively try to colonize the board and flood it with shilling-like content.

We also have to make sure we gain some oversight on who becomes a janitor or mod. They have managed to gain some control there. They CAN NOT establish themselves as a small circle with the power to pick other mods/janitors. Hiroshima will likely not be of help there as such WE MUST GAIN CONTROL OF THIS BEFORE THEY DO.

back in the day they were pro anonymous "hackers"

youtube.com/watch?v=WUfRfAekZ1w

The end is nigh

I think the only thing most of them hate about it (and they'd never admit) is that the socjus crowd makes leftists look weak.

Reddit and /cuckpol/ need to leave. From here , /his/, /lit/ and the rest of the website. They are trash and all they do is make shit threads.

This.

Christ commie threads are already popping up, bump this

then stop making them.

ok bud i'm making these commie threads ya got me