Help Make France Great Again

French Youtube podcasters wants a tax in order to finance them.

Please dislike!

youtube.com/watch?v=kCrbWUxnshw

>I am going to explain you a bill currently reviewed by French congressman
>We decided to gather all people making videos on YouTube, and together we represent more than 1million of followers and 10billions of view. So it is a huge movement to support this bill!
>This law will change the way artists can create videos:
>I am going to explain you how the system works today. Currently, the system is only private. So you are going to earn money only if you have enough views. And you have to be view a LOT to be able to live from the earnings of your videos. And it is often your only full-time activity. Look, when you have 1million views, you only earn 450€. It used to be 900-1100€.
>So if you want to live from your work, you will have to modify your work. Put some brands in order to make publicity. Or we have to ask you for donations.
>So I will explain you how this bill will work. The idea is to tax the biggest publicity providers on Internet such as YouTube, Dailymotion, etc. and it is really a SMALL amount (2% of publicity revenues). This will help to finance Internet videos as a public service like french TV. So great instead of only having a private service on Internet, we would also have a public service! Because today, when we talk with authorities for subventions, they say no because they have no money. Thanks to this tax, they will have money to finance us! And this is exactly what will change the situation and help us!
>Then we will not have to only make short videos, based only on the fact to make only views. We could change this model for a better quality, a better liberty and make a living for all these creators. It would create a new kind of jobs!
>We know that you love us! You are millions to watch us! So together, we can have a huge impact on! Today, we have the right to nothing in France, and that's what we need to change!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV18HW9W1sI
vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is she?

Literal gibs me dat

We need Sup Forums to dislike this shit!

>fucking retarded frenchie commies want free money because they are youtubers

muh communism
muh freedoms

You don't imagine how France works!
To each problem, they ask for a tax!

Tax YouTube for this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=OV18HW9W1sI

The problem is the low life people have too much free time. 100 years ago they would be working 12 hour days, so they had no time to spout bullshit like this. Now they have the time to do all kinds of political activism, which includes campaigning for gibs because they know damn well they are untermenschen and will never prosper in a free market. Their best shot is convincing the government to give them money for making shit that no one wants.

France is a lost cause.

Do you want to talk about Russia?

Cyka Blyat

Shut up cucks Russia is one of the last nations who can help us

>How is Putin's dick?

>Le fossoyeur de films

I must admit, I am disappointed.

This is too 2016 for me. Fuck those parrot-feathered bull-ring wearing shitfaces

>subsidized youtubers

It's always low tier unintelligent people who want gibs

Please follow Marion Section, one of the best French feminist YouTube podcaster!

learn to greentext properly and stop using leftists "arguments", Putin is far from being perfect but at least he's a leader and his country still have sovereignity. Western leaders are way worse.

>mfw France is full of degenerates

She's the most disgusting women on the internet. Fuck her and her stupid videos

ask your mum m9

When day of the rope?

Fuck these commie shitsains.
The public TV and cinema is already fucking cancerous, full of leftists broadcasting subsided brainwash, now these rats want their part of the cake.

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

>france invades russia, but fails
>is now a shit hole
>germany invades russia, but fails
>is now a shit hole

does nobody see a pattern here???

i disliked it because it was french. the content is irrelevant.

I called him a smelly frog faggot